The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, reading the comments/seeing the numbers of people on her Kofi page is concerning. How are so many people still blind to her nonsense 😫

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Now she’s crying about the hate. So some people can see through her tit thankfully. Not that I condone people direct messaging.

Reactions: 5
And this is why I call her a professional beggar. She is a scutter. All evening she has projected a image of being in need to her followers : single keira of a disabled child, no family support, spoke about end of life plans, having to buy hospital food, thanking someone for a Costa voucher knowing others will ask if they can donate too, implied she gets no benefits, hasnt explained why she is not eligible for carers allowance and Universal credit, ignores the thousands in her bank, cant afford a PO box ...but low and behold she has a Kofi account people can pay money in and gives out her email for e vouchers to be sent. Con artist. She has wrote half those questions herself just so she can get round to handing out her details for people to donate. T.r.a.m.p. This is an all time low and at the moment it's like she is trying to sink lower each day to out do herself. Her boy is in hospital and she has chosen to use it to make herself some dollar. Nothing is spent on J, everything he has is gifted, it all goes on her. Happy 30th birthday kathleen! Got yourself some birthday spends to compensate you having to be a mother for a couple of days whilst hes disrupted your plans having the audacity of being in hospital. Congrats hun! Hes your child not a cash cow golden ticket to get rich. Disgraceful

Now she’s crying about the hate. So some people can see through her tit thankfully. Not that I condone people direct messaging.
What did she put? Has she deleted it already?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And this is why I call her a professional beggar. She is a scutter. All evening she has projected a image of being in need to her followers : single keira of a disabled child, no family support, spoke about end of life plans, having to buy hospital food, thanking someone for a Costa voucher knowing others will ask if they can donate too, implied she gets no benefits, hasnt explained why she is not eligible for carers allowance and Universal credit, ignores the thousands in her bank, cant afford a PO box ...but low and behold she has a Kofi account people can pay money in and gives out her email for e vouchers to be sent. Con artist. She has wrote half those questions herself just so she can get round to handing out her details for people to donate. T.r.a.m.p. This is an all time low and at the moment it's like she is trying to sink lower each day to out do herself. Her boy is in hospital and she has chosen to use it to make herself some dollar. Nothing is spent on J, everything he has is gifted, it all goes on her. Happy 30th birthday kathleen! Got yourself some birthday spends to compensate you having to be a mother for a couple of days whilst hes disrupted your plans having the audacity of being in hospital. Congrats hun! Hes your child not a cash cow golden ticket to get rich. Disgraceful

What did she put? Has she deleted it already?
Yes she’s removed it. She said the hate had started and it’s an app and if people don’t like her to remove her blah blah. Can’t believe I didn’t screen shot it.

Reactions: 3
One of the messages on that kofi page ‘from one nurse to another’ ummm whose going to tell them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine begging for gifts and free coffee when your son is poorly in hospital. She'll discharge him tomorrow so he can perform for her latest ad. She'll be polishing the walker as we speak. Enjoy the coffees Kathy, your munchausens is truly nauseating. You couldn't help but make money off your son's misery could you.

Reactions: 15
She is a lying fraud. She said she earned less than £24,000pa, I did the calculations for benefits based on £25,000pa as I thought she had said £26k...anyway if she really is earning less than £24,000 she is entitled to over £1000 per month in Universal Credit.Unless it was stopped due to her having too much in savings? All typically bullshit Munchleen

Attachments

• Heart
Kofi up around £400 now 😐
Probably more than that. Most of them wont have just donated the minimum £3. Some people have sent her really large amounts in the past. Theres nurses donating, students, sen mums and single mums. I wonder how many of these people have less money than what she does in the bank but they stupidly think she has nothing. If I could donate without having my name show I would spend £3 just so I could leave a comment telling people to look at her tattle and to stop donating because shes minted! She really is something else. She doesnt even need a amazon wishlist or a po box, I bet she prefers having kofi because she gets to spend it on whatever she wants and no one will see how much she makes and by getting e vouchers by email no one will know how much shes getting and what she buys with them.

She is a lying fraud. She said she earned less than £24,000pa, I did the calculations for benefits based on £25,000pa as I thought she had said £26k...anyway if she really is earning less than £24,000 she is entitled to over £1000 per month in Universal Credit.Unless it was stopped due to her having too much in savings? All typically bullshit Munchleen
I did the same on entitled to tonight, it's got to be her bank balance, if she was earning less than what she was getting as a nurse she would be able to claim the carers element on Universal credit too, even if she cant claim carers allowance. If you have £16,000 or more in savings, you will not be entitled to Universal Credit at all even if you're not working and earning. If you have any savings or capital of between £6,000 and £16,000, the first £6,000 is ignored. The rest is treated as if it gives you a monthly income of £4.35 for each £250 over the £6000 threshold up to £15,999. If her statement on her Universal credit account says £0 she must have over £16000 in her bank and is not entitled to anything at all. If she blows that money to get rid of it she still wont be able to claim Universal credit because they look at how much you had and how long that money should have lasted you if you hadn't blown it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
141 people have donated in the past hour! Many people clearly are donating far more than the minimum £3.I bet she begs a couple of grand by tomorrow evening.
She definitely wrote the questions! And how is she ‘ embarrassed’ when she almost asked for donations in the first place ?
I did a benefit calculation for her earlier and there was a question’Do you care for someone over 35 hours a week?’ I actually thought no,the Kiera’s on £25ph do 60 hrs a week,then school 5 days a week,her Mum on Saturday and his Dad ( but that’s a secret 🤐) it leaves her doing a couple of hours a day! I bet she discharges herself tomorrow and uses up the missed Kiera’s so poor babygirl can sleep!

This annoys me! I work at a hospital. We offer free drinks to our relatives and for them to go to Costa is their choice. In my world Costa is a luxury, The probable reason hospital Costas don’t do the 50p off is that the Costas are small and there were massive queues on the last offer, and it was a joke - which was difficult for them to cope with and with covid regulations probably a nightmare, it’s more likely a hospital recommendation to Costa not to do it, to put staff and public safety first! Such a woman moaning she can’t get a Costa for 50p and promoting a comment that they are pigs when all of their usual outlets are doing it. Just not the tiny places. This self entitlement grinds my last nerve. Her and her pathetic fans.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
141 people have donated in the past hour! Many people clearly are donating far more than the minimum £3.I bet she begs a couple of grand by tomorrow evening.
She definitely wrote the questions! And how is she ‘ embarrassed’ when she almost asked for donations in the first place ?
I did a benefit calculation for her earlier and there was a question’Do you care for someone over 35 hours a week?’ I actually thought no,the Kiera’s on £25ph do 60 hrs a week,then school 5 days a week,her Mum on Saturday and his Dad ( but that’s a secret 🤐) it leaves her doing a couple of hours a day! I bet she discharges herself tomorrow and uses up the missed Kiera’s so poor babygirl can sleep!
She has a holiday in the Maldives to pay for doesnt she. Her 30th birthday treat. As soon as he was admitted she did a post saying she had been reminded that quality of life trumps everything so she is going to book a holiday. I was mortified reading that, it feels like holidays are more important than her child being healthy and living a long life which he is capable of if he was cared for properly. It raised alarm bells reading her post and her talking about going away somewhere hot instead of focusing on her small boy being seriously poorly in hospital. Now she doesnt have to dip into her bank balance to pay for it because J being ill has paid off for her, a few nights in hospital and shes got her donations coming in thick and fast.

She has moaned about carers allowance for a while now but I dont think she has ever done over 35 hours a week care. It's supposed to be 35plus hours in addition to the normal care hours you would do for a neurotypical child of the same age. She doesn't even do the average amount of care hours any parent would do but she still moans about it like shes being hard done by. If she does 20 hours of looking after J a week I would be surprised. She does not deserve carers allowance at all.

Reactions: 11
Ok. I didn’t realise she was in a children’s hospital.
She's not in a children's hospital, she's in Nottingham QMC. I know this as I work on the ward she's in. She's lied saying her friend came in yesterday as due to Covid restrictions this isn't allowed, I can't say much more without giving away who I am but don't let her fool you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's not in a children's hospital, she's in Nottingham QMC. I know this as I work on the ward she's in. She's lied saying her friend came in yesterday as due to Covid restrictions this isn't allowed, I can't say much more without giving away who I am but don't let her fool you.
Why would you put your job on the line foe a gossip site?

Reactions: 13
Part of the reason those chains don’t do the offer as it can be seen as enabling. As in encouraging those who are unwell/unhealthy to purchase s things like that.
most hospitals have healthy only vending machines too now.

Reactions: 4
Part of the reason those chains don’t do the offer as it can be seen as enabling. As in encouraging those who are unwell/unhealthy to purchase s things like that.
most hospitals have healthy only vending machines too now.
They’re also franchises are they not? Rather than actual costas. I know starbucks does that. My sister used to work there and she couldn’t use her staff discount in the ones on uni campuses because they were ‘real’ (for want of a better word. It’s too early for my brain 😂) starbuckses

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just so we have this stored on here.

Evergtime ive been to the hospital I always take a bag of teabags and a bottle of milk. Most hospitals have a little fund they use from collections so they have milk, coffee, tea, sugar in the parents room. Kathy always has to have the luxury option. She won't 'slum' it having coffee from the parents rooms kettle.
If her friend didn't come stay with him whilst she took herself off probably to get herself a shower and prance about then I can bet wither his carer came in to do their planned shift to sit with him or his dad has come. Wouldn't put it past me if she's left him alone with the ipad as his baby sitter.

This isn't the first time she's cried about trolls whilst being in hospital. The difference this time though she's not posting sweary, gangsta Kathy rants about the trolls. Those hand full of SEN accounts being out spoken has turned into 3 whole threads full of people showing the truth so she can't try silence them.

The hate card will also be added to the reason she books that holiday. Her blind followers will tell her to book that holiday with their money for all the tit her and j go thru 🙄
Like sendparent said futher up if that donation site was anonymous then I'd donate 3 quid just so I could leave the word Tattle and the truth about Kathy on it.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.