The nursemum #7 Lying Kathleen needs a nap, Keira’s (carrots) going and she’s talking crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel quite triggered by the picture she put up! It just reminds me of when my little girl was in hospital and nurse and doctors having to run to her!! It brings back those horrible feelings! She was born at 26 weeks, She’s fine now, with the occasional hospital visit, she does have additional needs but she’s amazing! The last thing that would be going through my mind is getting my phone out to get a photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does J have an oral aversion or a swallow issue?

I was under (perhaps incorrectly) impression that children with an oral aversion wouldn’t take a dummy even? I know it must be case by case, but this just points again to the fact she’s lying about certain needs and issues he has.

Why post picture of the room shes staying in I had the option in alder hey to stay in Ronald house I stayed with my son day and night I find it shocking the has even gone to the hotel leaving j most decent parents at least stay with their child for the first night
Sorry I just want to say, I’m a children’s nurse and parents aren’t actually allowed to stay in NICU or PICU.

Reactions: 1
Does J have an oral aversion or a swallow issue?

I was under (perhaps incorrectly) impression that children with an oral aversion wouldn’t take a dummy even? I know it must be case by case, but this just points again to the fact she’s lying about certain needs and issues he has.
I said this before. I can’t se whim just holding it with his teeth so surely he sucks and creates saliva and swallows but she makes out when he has water it simply pours down his throat and that’s the only way he can have it. That he doesn’t suck.

Reactions: 4
I think someone needs to step in and tell her enough is enough,she’s selling her son on social media to line her own pockets,
she seems to thrive on the attention from her followers,social services or his dad need to do som before she puts his life in serious danger.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This is really disturbing. She's actually vile. Where are the safeguarding teams? The medical professionals trained to pick up on red flags? This is absolute classic munchhausens characteristics. Full scale exploitation of medical emergencies, capturing photos of child in distress, underlying build up of the story, changing medication, capitalising on hospital admissions. I never believed it at the start but she is determined to exploit j for money and lifestyle, and in order to do so she needs him to keep being investigated, keep being poorly, keep being admitted. What parent takes photos FOR SOCIAL MEDIA purposes when their child is potentially in a life or death situation?? Where is the safeguarding. Poor j.

Reactions: 26
This is really disturbing. She's actually vile. Where are the safeguarding teams? The medical professionals trained to pick up on red flags? This is absolute classic munchhausens characteristics. Full scale exploitation of medical emergencies, capturing photos of child in distress, underlying build up of the story, changing medication, capitalising on hospital admissions. I never believed it at the start but she is determined to exploit j for money and lifestyle, and in order to do so she needs him to keep being investigated, keep being poorly, keep being admitted. What parent takes photos FOR SOCIAL MEDIA purposes when their child is potentially in a life or death situation?? Where is the safeguarding. Poor j.
Anyone can make a safeguarding referral. You can simply call or fill out forms online. The images are nothing more than clickbait, engagement for ads and to get gratification for her ‘struggles’ from followers to fulfil her own self worth.

She’s worse than tit on a shoe.

I’m glad she isn’t nursing anymore, if she actually believes this content is okay to post them who knows what she was saying to people she was in charge of caring for behind closed doors.

Sorry I just want to say, I’m a children’s nurse and parents aren’t actually allowed to stay in NICU or PICU.
What would you think of a parent taking photos if their sick child and posting it on Instagram? I can’t understand it myself.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I am appalled at her last post. But the lack of dignity and privacy she gives that boy I'm not surprised.

Kath, he was crashing and your fight or flight instinct was content for the gram? Most mothers would be trying to hold it together then frantically updating their families.

Also, you took him off his cardiac meds. You knew this was the exact risk that his heart would struggle to cope and would cause fluid overload which puts further strain on his heart. You know this, you've learnt this at uni, and when "discussing" {demanding} about the reduction with his consultant this would of been the *FIRST* thing they warned you about.

I hate to say it but this is exactly what she's been leading up too.. she's been waiting for his potassium to drop low enough his body goes into fight or flight & his heart begins to show signs of distress. This is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever seen....
Maybe if she stopped deciding she knew best and messed with his medication without guidance from a professional, this wouldn’t happen so much. How the hospital don’t investigate his home life, I do not know.
They may now hopefully.

Where is his dad and her parents in all this? Im sure as hell if that was my daughter acting like that I would ring SS myself?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Shes gonna now use the pulmonary oedema and run with it for the kieras, fluid restriction will be going straight into the appeal and her ever changing care plan to try and be used at her advantage that she can't possibly manage at all. My heart goes out to that poor boy, she is harming him for her gain and it's getting into dangerous territory very very quickly.

I stay quiet here a lot but that photo of him with a nurse this morning broke me. We shouldn't be seeing that. Jaxon cannot consent to it and it is so distressing.
If she has openly admitted to altering his care plan to make things easier for her, would this be investigated? Surely that's a red flag?

No wonder she's not nursing any longer, I wouldn't be surprised if her manager or work colleagues had looked on her social media and realised what a liability she was....definitely not to be trusted and wouldn't want someone like her looking after my relatives- I've been nursing for 34 years and never felt the need to take photos of my workplace and would be highly suspicious of her motives...and as for her taking photos of J that's just abhorrent
I had messaged her a few time offering suggestions for Js treatment, but of course she knew better and came over as a highly opinionated , aggressive individual who knows all the answers....if he has hyper mobility have the excluded Ehler danlos as a contributing factor for his vomiting?
She can't even fall back on her aesthetics now as they're tightening up on the training of aesthetic practioners....you normally need at least 3 years post grad experience and in many cases many more years than this, plus a prescribers course which are not easy at all!

Low potassium is part of his BSyndrome but it wont be helping that his meds leak from his stomach every day. I wonder what the cause of his low pot is this time, his stomach is nicely dressed for once, she has said he has had a night of vomiting and being sore. This past week her content has been quiet on the J front compared to normal, so has his leaking been bad building up to this? Last week shes printing off lots of paperwork and it's possible shes fighting the keiras decision and now he's in hospital, she's taking photos of him like that?

I feel sick to hear he is so unwell and if this has anything to do with him losing his meds from his stomach leaking constantly she should be ashamed and arrested. She is constantly messing with his feeds, she causes neglect by leaving his tube attached pulled up at an angle that puts pressure and makes him want to mess with it if it's sore and causing discomfort, he looses feeds and meds due to it, she has messed with his meds including reducing his heart meds and now he is in there like this.

I think she has already booked tickets for a holiday, she can use this hospital stay to excuse spending thousands on a luxury tropical holiday and another hospital stay will help keep keiras if she is fighting it. Keiras are being gradually withdraw each month but is this the first month where they've dropped hours? If so she hasnt made a song and dance about having less hours and the effect its having, so has she even lost any or is she keeping the full amount of hours again until shes finished fighting the appeal?

Her account is full of receipts for his hospital stays. I've looked through and read a post of hers saying he gets admitted every month but he doesnt so I added the last few up. These are his last few hospital stays - Sept 2019, October 2019, March 2020, June 2020 (when his dad stayed because she didn't realise it was only one parent plus she had ads to do), November 2020, February 2021 and now. 7 since Sept 2019. It's not all the time, but there is a pattern to it -sept and Oct 2019 losing keiras and fundraising. March 2020 when he was rushed in after the feeding school Programme with defib pads and put straight back on feeds. June 2020 was when his dad stayed because she didn't realise it was only 1 parent allowed to stay and she had ad deadlines and friends to see. November 2020 and Feb 2021 reassessment, appeal and losing keiras again. Now hes in again after shes just completed paperwork for something, her engagement is low, hardly any ads, needs a reason to excuse blowing thousands on a holiday or trying to get a gifted holiday and she is low on content so hospital stays, appeals and holidays will help her get some content flowing again and the dollar rolling in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Obviously we can only speculate but if she actually is making him ill through neglect or purposely to keep carers I so hope someone catches on and investigates her soon. How is she getting away with this? That lovely boy could be thriving with proper care.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wonder if she will discharge him early like she usually does...often a pattern of him being poorly and next day she is taking him home...

• Sad
So Jaxon is on a fluid restriction & she’s making out to all on Instagram that this means he’s unable to eat and drink, how think does she think everyone is! She knows she has health care professionals follow her yet she still likes to lie! I use to work on an acute medical ward and the drs use to constantly overload pts, they would then be put on fursomide and a fluid restriction commenced usually a 1.5 FR I don’t know what a fluid restriction limit would be for a child but I’m pretty certain it’s not going to be NBM like she’s trying to imply. She has angered me so much over these last few days, she really doesn’t care how low she stoops.

Reactions: 10
No wonder she's not nursing any longer, I wouldn't be surprised if her manager or work colleagues had looked on her social media and realised what a liability she was....definitely not to be trusted and wouldn't want someone like her looking after my relatives- I've been nursing for 34 years and never felt the need to take photos of my workplace and would be highly suspicious of her motives...and as for her taking photos of J that's just abhorrent
I had messaged her a few time offering suggestions for Js treatment, but of course she knew better and came over as a highly opinionated , aggressive individual who knows all the answers....if he has hyper mobility have the excluded Ehler danlos as a contributing factor for his vomiting?
She can't even fall back on her aesthetics now as they're tightening up on the training of aesthetic practioners....you normally need at least 3 years post grad experience and in many cases many more years than this, plus a prescribers course which are not easy at all!
I said exactly this re. EDS. She has VERY bendy thumbs, I suspect she’s likely hypermobile too which would indicate a genetic link. It’d explain the tube site stretching too

Why is she googling Jaxons diagnosis and why is she OBSESSED with getting him home ??
What I take from this is jaxon isn’t as Ill as she’s making out, if he suddenly deteriorated like she’s saying he did I can’t imagine them been allowed home all within 24 hours, would they not want to keep a closer eye on him incase it happened again? Just nothing makes sense with her or want my child right before going home. I know hospitals are draining and we all like our home comforts but...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.