The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s doing jet 2 or alike she will do several flights a day to Spain etc and if she’s lucky she’ll get the odd night in a hotel to start Again first thing.

Reactions: 11
If she’s doing jet 2 or alike she will do several flights a day to Spain etc and if she’s lucky she’ll get the odd night in a hotel to start Again first thing.
How does she expect she’ll be flying to places like the Caribbean straight away? How stupid does she sound. Like you said she’ll do like a day to Spain.

Reactions: 8
To be honest I think she probably has got a job, but like with everything else If she even makes it through training I will shocked to the core. She’ll have wanted emirates to go live her Dubai dream but that was never going to happen

Reactions: 6
Jet2 to 30 min turnarounds like most airlines, you get 30mins to clean the aircraft whilst its refueled n loaded for return journey. Its really not a glamorous job.

Reactions: 13
Jet2 to 30 min turnarounds like most airlines, you get 30mins to clean the aircraft whilst its refueled n loaded for return journey. Its really not a glamorous job.
Also pays less than nursing and with fewer opportunities for promotion.....I doubt she'd last a moment in the job if she actually even has one or starts it!

Reactions: 16
Exactly. If it’s just short haul flights she won’t even stay over - it will be a few back and forth flights and then home again. It’s essentially a glorified waitressing job.

Reactions: 16
Is she even a qualified nurse anymore? Swear you have to work a certain amount a year to stay registered and pay the fee each year...
My friend is a registered nurse had to go back to uni to re train for a few months to get back on the NMC register as she missed a couple of years as she had like 3 babies and didn't work.

Reactions: 7
Is she even a qualified nurse anymore? Swear you have to work a certain amount a year to stay registered and pay the fee each year...
My friend is a registered nurse had to go back to uni to re train for a few months to get back on the NMC register as she missed a couple of years as she had like 3 babies and didn't work.
this Is the only Kathleen Jones on the NMC registry that could be her - that dates match up with when she would have gone on the register after completing her nursing course - rhe only thing that is odd is the location of Essex…. Did she ever work in Essex??
0989E6E7-7A76-4D01-8C95-AA79A8A5AA98.jpeg

Reactions: 3
this Is the only Kathleen Jones on the NMC registry that could be her - that dates match up with when she would have gone on the register after completing her nursing course - rhe only thing that is odd is the location of Essex…. Did she ever work in Essex??
View attachment 1522247
Don't think that's her as she didn't qualify till July 2019, ( and didn't actually work till September 2020)....so her registration would have been due July 2022
but she would have needed to do the required amount of CPD/ clinical hrs to continue to be on register , which she hasn't done ....so that boat has well and truly sailed as I don't see her doing a return to practice when she didn't even complete her preceptorship!

Reactions: 9
No her names Kathleen Mary Phillips

She probably just be on the baggage desk 😂😂

This looks like it, she was in Leicestershire. That’s where J was born
That entry says she started in 2006 ....so not her either!

Reactions: 5
Why has she got umpteen different names?! Where does the last name of Jones come from if she’s actually Phillips?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.