The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the websites just put tat on that they probably put on everybody’s auction in hope some twit will buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol I could arrange my own for a fraction of the price. That Dee is the main bidder on most. You could just pay for this yourself and give a nice donation to the charity - what happened to genuine donations of pamper hampers, a bottle of Prosecco or a massage at a local spa and doing a raffle. She always has to do one extra!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you think ‘Dee Lamb’ understands what an auction is and that they’ve currently spent a fair grand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a truly sad event and sad day. Happy birthday j. You deserved so much more in life and in death. Can't remember her ever doing anything for him when alive. She would have been better to spend the day at his grave, privately revisiting old memories with close family, and requesting donations for the hospice.

Instead shes spent all week tanning, getting hair, lashes, outfits, makeup sorted so she can sit in a room of strangers who all look mortified to be 'celebrating' the birthday of a deceased child. Its actually very very sad. Everyone grieves differently, but I just can't imagine spending this day dolled up to the nines, having photos taken and sat amongst a bunch of strangers off the Internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Do you think ‘Dee Lamb’ understands what an auction is and that they’ve currently spent a fair grand 😂
Giving me joey from friends vibes 😂 when he thinks you have to guess the price and you win the prize 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are 80 items in that silent auction and only about 10 have any bids (none for the big ticket items), what a shitshow

The results of the auction are so so embarrassing. I mean what was she thinking?! Who on earth is there who can splash 6k on something.

So, out of 80 lots, I’d say 15/20 sold. Most of them smallish. None more than £500. What a 💩 show.

Reactions: 4
My god that looks like a tit show! She hyped it, this company she was using are they going to put their name to it? Looks like a village hall birthday, not a ball.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.