The Nurse Mum #13 Come fly with me to my next go fund me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All it was, was a party for insta, she invited her fake Instagram friends and only the small time ones with minimum following turned up and a few people that actually knew Jaxon.
Didn’t look as though his dad was invited. Bet he spent time with his family thinking about J not making it into some fake tit extravaganza.
Wonder if she actually went to see J today. Probably not too busy having her hair done

Reactions: 16
When she first said he had suffered with pulmonary edema my first thought was his heart was failing. I wonder if the doctors knew she had stopped his heart medications.
She stopped his heart medication??

I’m new to this thread. I’ve been lurking for a while.

Reactions: 2
She stopped his heart medication??

I’m new to this thread. I’ve been lurking for a while.
I am pretty sure she stopped/reduced the medication on advice from the cardiologist as it was making one of his other conditions worse....

Reactions: 2
How is she going to be able to cope with being dolly with a trolley? Well , we knew that was never going to happen didn't we ?
.....ffs hundreds of thousands of people have to get up and go on with life after a bereavevent....they have no choice and can't live off the donations of strangers indefinitely
I had to go back to work , less than a week after I buried my mum, as I had bills to pay and couldn't wallow at home
The world moves on and so you have to as well Kaytee
I'm sorry that you lost your mum but not comparable to losing your child, worlds apart imo

ETA - Have now seen this has been discussed. Heart breaking losing those we love but I expect I'll out live my mum but not your children.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry that you lost your mum but not comparable to losing your child, worlds apart imo

ETA - Have now seen this has been discussed. Heart breaking losing those we love but I expect I'll out live my mum but not your children.
How dare you say that. What an awful thing to say to someone. And what about those who loose their mum (or other parent) at a young age? A child who’s parent dies when the child is still a child? Are you going to tell them their loss is less than a parent loosing a child?

Reactions: 15

This didn’t have to be said by you or the other poster. It’s actually a pretty awful thing to say, it’s not for you or anyone else to say who people should grieve for more.

If you disagree with someone, scroll past. Just because you can say something, doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 18
This didn’t have to be said by you or the other poster. It’s actually a pretty awful thing to say, it’s not for you or anyone else to say who people should grieve for more.

If you disagree with someone, scroll past. Just because you can say something, doesn’t mean you should.
People are making accounts & saying tit like this for attention , take no notice. They piss off anyway x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really think she thought she was gonna attract all these celebs that follow her.
She's had a year to prepare for this ball and that was the best she could do? Pure laziness. That auction was a joke and the whole night looked so boring 😴 🙄

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t you think that if you’d made an effort to organise an event that the following day you’d be shouting about how much you’d raised for charity? 🤔

Reactions: 10
How dare you say that. What an awful thing to say to someone. And what about those who loose their mum (or other parent) at a young age? A child who’s parent dies when the child is still a child? Are you going to tell them their loss is less than a parent loosing a child?
And it's not awful judging someone for how long they grieve?

If someone's returning to work a week after losing a parent then the chances are they aren't a child

There's millions of things Kaytee is a wrongun for but grieving for her son forever won't be one of them IMO

Reactions: 4

If someone's returning to work a week after losing a parent then the chances are they aren't a child

There's millions of things Kaytee is a wrongun for but grieving for her son forever won't be one of them IMO

i don’t think anyone can put a time on grief, albeit a parent or child or anyone you love. Some people may not be lucky enough to have an employer pay for bereavement leave, some may feel they have to go to work to occupy their mind - kaytee had a massive amount of money donated to her go fund me so she never had to go back to work. People have to pay bills and not everyone has the platform she had to generate that amount of cash.

Reactions: 7

She isn’t grieving for her son. Shes whinging because she’s lost her easy income stream; she’s clinging onto whatever she can to avoid having to go out and actually earn a living instead of using her son to make a living from by exploiting his medical issues. She’s a snake, a fraud and a manipulative skank. If you think that she’s genuinely grieving for her child you are blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She isn’t grieving for her son. Shes whinging because she’s lost her easy income stream; she’s clinging onto whatever she can to avoid having to go out and actually earn a living instead of using her son to make a living from by exploiting his medical issues. She’s a snake, a fraud and a manipulative skank. If you think that she’s genuinely grieving for her child you are blind.

Why can you guys always say what I want to say but so much better 👏🏻

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.