The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just seen Ni’s Twitter and looks like Nasey Fam are on the beg AGAIN - ugh 😤
Oh dear. The replies from followers saying they want to send clothes to the kids...Really?! Do they really come across as needing baby clothes? Please please send the clothes to a more worthy cause!

Reactions: 8
Makes me sick.
This family that has no actual gainful employment. Yet has a high end almost new car, a new house, designer clothes & accessories coming out of their ears, opens boxes & boxes of gifted stuff every single week and eats out on a daily basis.
Actually having the nerve to invite people to send them YET MORE STUFF 😡

Reactions: 7
Makes me sick.
This family that has no actual gainful employment. Yet has a high end almost new car, a new house, designer clothes & accessories coming out of their ears, opens boxes & boxes of gifted stuff every single week and eats out on a daily basis.
Actually having the nerve to invite people to send them YET MORE STUFF 😡
The most maddening thing is that many of those who will send them presents can ill afford it! Honestly these wealthy beggars should be ashamed of themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
😂😂 just seen Casey insta story about the lad he fighting Them went on to the lads insta Casey blocked him but @ him in story to back him look bad and cut off what he saying about fighting a adult not is brother I won’t to go watch it just see Casey get knocked down a peg or to 😂😂

Reactions: 2
😂😂 just seen Casey insta story about the lad he fighting Them went on to the lads insta Casey blocked him but @ him in story to back him look bad and cut off what he saying about fighting a adult not is brother I won’t to go watch it just see Casey get knocked down a peg or to 😂😂
Casey vs Callum Markie. Budget KSI. The instastories are hilarious. It shows Casey in a bad light imo.

Reactions: 3
I've just watched Callum's stories, I agree, it definitely shows Casey in a bad light. How did Casey not realise those messages weren't from Callum when they came from a different account? Then Casey shares them to try and make Callum look a dick, except it actually makes Casey look stupid.

I’ve just watched both their stories, god I hope Casey loses 😂 he’s such a grade A twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god I just watched the stories 😂 Casey embarrassing himself fully there, he knew full well that his fans would harass callum! That Callum seems like a really genuine lad too, I hope he knocks seven bells out of Casey just to stop him being so smug all the time

Anyone notice the private number plates when Ni was giving a run through of how her """office""" aka glorified walk in wardrobe will look like. "N11HPB" I think the plates said translating to Nii HPB which are Harlow's initials lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone notice the private number plates when Ni was giving a run through of how her """office""" aka glorified walk in wardrobe will look like. "N11HPB" I think the plates said translating to Nii HPB which are Harlow's initials lol
Those were bought as a surprise for Ni over a year ago weren’t they? It’s taken that long for Ni to pass her test.

Casey looks like such an arse in the press conference that outfit hahahahah you are not the white ksi hun

Omg I am CREASED!
Everyone just showed up in hoodies for the press conference and Casey shows up in a big ass hat and a SUIT hahahahahahaha he really thought it was gonna be some Conor McGregor thing huh. Then when questioned about his outfit he said he forgot his outfit at home so had to borrow something off his brother to wear, I doubt Jed would be seen dead in that stupid hat you liar Hahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jheeez, is that his STOMACH or just the shadow?

He really does think he's hot tit for a boy with no lips.
Casey repping that dad bod at 22 (or whatever age he is)

I wouldn't if you paid me.... Sorry 🤣🤣

was he going for a ”paul” look...

B3BE1D2D-F716-4F4B-85B5-21EA715476C6.jpeg
9F352ED7-B40F-498D-99A4-F5CD46A1007A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jheeez, is that his STOMACH or just the shadow?

He really does think he's hot tit for a boy with no lips.
hahahahaha that’s a thread title 😭😂

I don’t know how Nicole puts up with him, she annoys me too but she does seem like just a normal person so I don’t understand how she doesn’t get stressed out and embarrassed by him. In the vlogs and even more so in this ‘press conference’ he makes me feel so uncomfortable when I watch him because I feel so embarrassed with how cringe he is, and he thinks he’s so cool

hahahahaha that’s a thread title 😭😂

I don’t know how Nicole puts up with him, she annoys me too but she does seem like just a normal person so I don’t understand how she doesn’t get stressed out and embarrassed by him. In the vlogs and even more so in this ‘press conference’ he makes me feel so uncomfortable when I watch him because I feel so embarrassed with how cringe he is, and he thinks he’s so cool
I definitely think he does embarrass her like in the labour and delivery story, I found his comments so bloody annoying. She kind of gives him side eyes sometimes or says "Case" where you can tell she's like stfu :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.