The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading these posts about his name, all I can hear in my head is Casey chanting "Lake Lake Lake" in his charming football hooligan style.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
21 min video & 6 ads. I clicked off within seconds! ITV don’t even do that many ad breaks during a film ffs!
Haha this is how they can afford a Burberry nappy bag, by making 11 year old girls watch thousands of adverts. It's all so wrong!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
There’s something so uncomfortable about ‘swipe up for our babies name’ 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've just noticed the Nasey Family get double views compared to the Ingham Family! Babies really do seem to make a channel grow...unless the father's a groomer than it fails.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sad to see Casey is doing everything with Harlow these days. Taking her trick or treating. Ni was at home missing out on her child’s first time trick or treating. The other day Casey took Harlow to a trampoline park. And then today he took Harlow to a small playground. I know she’s just had a baby but maybe get some fresh air? It confuses me how some people can just be locked inside their homes and not leave for a few days, I’d get so bored and irritated I’d have to leave my house. Even just for a walk around their new area with the pushchair, it doesn’t have to be much. Hopefully Jamie-lee or whatever her name is finds dexter a playgroup local to them... maybe just maybe Harlow will get put into a nursery

Reactions: 3
Sad to see Casey is doing everything with Harlow these days. Taking her trick or treating. Ni was at home missing out on her child’s first time trick or treating. The other day Casey took Harlow to a trampoline park. And then today he took Harlow to a small playground. I know she’s just had a baby but maybe get some fresh air? It confuses me how some people can just be locked inside their homes and not leave for a few days, I’d get so bored and irritated I’d have to leave my house. Even just for a walk around their new area with the pushchair, it doesn’t have to be much. Hopefully Jamie-lee or whatever her name is finds dexter a playgroup local to them... maybe just maybe Harlow will get put into a nursery
Have you had a baby? I for sure didn’t want to leave the house for like 2 weeks not gonna lie [emoji51]

Reactions: 20
Putting their usual behaviour aside, Nicole has just had a baby. When I first had my little girl I couldn’t think of much worse than getting up, everybody sorted and leaving the house. Casey is likely doing these things to give Ni some time to rest/some downtime. It’s good for Harlow to have some one on one time as well to ensure she doesn’t feel left out with a new baby being in the house.

Reactions: 13
Take it you haven't had a baby??

Honestly - I don’t blame her. And I think it’s good Casey is taking Harlow to do things, so she doesn’t feel like she’s missing out because everyone’s focused on the new baby. It’s bound to be easier for Casey to take Harlow than for Nicole to take her especially as the new baby is only days old.

Reactions: 6
Sometimes you read things, shake your head, roll the eyes and think wow. For a bit of perspective she's just pushed a baby out. Labour might be a walk in park for some but rest and recovery is still needed.
It's good to see Casey being proactive, taking Harlow out, giving Ni a couple of hours peace. He might be twit 99% of the time, you can't fault him or her for keeping things as normal as possible for Harlow and allowing Ni some private time.
Screenshot_20191104-094431_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 10
Sometimes you read things, shake your head, roll the eyes and think wow. For a bit of perspective she's just pushed a baby out. Labour might be a walk in park for some but rest and recovery is still needed.
It's good to see Casey being proactive, taking Harlow out, giving Ni a couple of hours peace. He might be twit 99% of the time, you can't fault him or her for keeping things as normal as possible for Harlow and allowing Ni some private time.
View attachment 54226
Jesus I’ve pushed kids out but those pumpkins still make me shudder 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 54226
Looking at that I’m quite glad I didn’t progress past 2cm and needed to go sunroof option 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know in the vlog where Nan got a present from Ni's family, does anyone agree that Wendy looked a bit sour faced and sort of pretended to be happy but wasn't very convincing😂

Reactions: 5
I’m watching the vlog now if Harlow meeting Lake (such a horrible name!) and how tenderly Harlow stroked his little hand was just so cute!

Why does Casey pronounce Moana like that? It’s so annoying! It’s not Mo-Anna!!

Reactions: 3
You know in the vlog where Nan got a present from Ni's family, does anyone agree that Wendy looked a bit sour faced and sort of pretended to be happy but wasn't very convincing😂
100%! Still adamant there is something going on between Wendy & Claudia!!! There is no interaction between them whatsoever and Wendy’s face always looks like a slapped arse around her or maybe it’s just the Botox?😂 I bet nothing major has actually occurred and it’s Wendy being completely petty. Smile a little love, your son’s other family are giving your mum a present, least you could do is put a fake smile on. She’s such a stuck up, miserable human being. All of those people she posts photos with that she calls her friends are fake as anything..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
100%! Still adamant there is something going on between Wendy & Claudia!!! There is no interaction between them whatsoever and Wendy’s face looks always look like a slapped arse around her or maybe it’s just the Botox?😂 I bet nothing major has actually occurred and it’s Wendy being completely petty. Smile a little love, your son’s other family are giving your mum a present, least you could do is put a fake smile on. She’s such a stuck up, miserable human being. All of those people she posts photos with that she calls her friends are fake as anything..
And whenever they are having a family meal or gathering or whatever she is always glued to her phone like a sulky teenager! Once you notice it you can't unsee it!

• Heart
I’m watching the vlog now if Harlow meeting Lake (such a horrible name!) and how tenderly Harlow stroked his little hand was just so cute!

Why does Casey pronounce Moana like that? It’s so annoying! It’s not Mo-Anna!!
I don’t watch them but they always come up on my insta explore page so I have a nosey every now and again.Please for the love of god someone tell me they haven’t named their kid Lake?Lake?You just have to laugh or maybe even cry😂😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.