The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I completely missed this and can’t find it anywhere... why do they call Harlow, Harlow Zinya? If her middle name is Peta?

Sorry I completely missed this and can’t find it anywhere... why do they call Harlow, Harlow Zinya? If her middle name is Peta?

Zinha Portuguese term that’s added to the end of names as a term of endearment- I imagine the Lake will soon start to be called Lake Zinho in the same way

Reactions: 2
Zinha Portuguese term that’s added to the end of names as a term of endearment- I imagine the Lake will soon start to be called Lake Zinho in the same way
Hm, lake zinho doesn’t have the same ring to it😂 sounds like the name of a lake

Reactions: 3
is it normal for a 22 year old to have 5 wardrobes plus a rail for their clothes?

#askingforafriend
No but tbh all her clothes are well cheap. And I feel like she wears the same tit everyday, was shocked at how much clothes she really had! Where were they in the flat!

They’re really going to struggle when Nicole’s mum goes home. Right now they think it’s easy cause they can still rest, get ready, go out and sort the house while Claudia has the baby and Harlow, wait till it’s only them two.

Reactions: 4
They’re really going to struggle when Nicole’s mum goes home. Right now they think it’s easy cause they can still rest, get ready, go out and sort the house while Claudia has the baby and Harlow, wait till it’s only them two.
And Casey training for this MMA fight. It’s gonna be all Nicole! [emoji15]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So they’ve now got a Merc as well as the Jag! I really don’t understand how they have so much money when they haven’t got a huge following!

Reactions: 8
I had to decide whether or not I could afford to buy my daughter an Advent Calendar today or wait till payday, then I come home and watch that, really makes me sick the lazy arseholes. Really wish their outgoing money catches up with them and they experience what it’s like to struggle

Reactions: 13
What was happening on his story? Was it Casey attempting a fight at a press conference?

Also, A Class is a lot more affordable than the Jag esp her 16 plate, doesnt look fully loaded either in terms of a pano sun roof. Still a VERY nice car. They earn probably around 50k+ upwards a year minimum I would say. Maybe now they'll have actually have some food in the house, with 2 cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What was happening on his story? Was it Casey attempting a fight at a press conference?

Also, A Class is a lot more affordable than the Jag esp her 16 plate, doesnt look fully loaded either in terms of a pano sun roof. Still a VERY nice car. They earn probably around 50k+ upwards a year minimum I would say. Maybe now they'll have actually have some food in the house, with 2 cars.
50k isn’t that well off between 2 adults with kids to provide for.

Reactions: 1
50k isn’t that well off between 2 adults with kids to provide for.
It is. Average UK average is usually 25/28k. But I said minimum was 50k. They definitely earn way more than that annually as their rent was 2.5k alone monthly for their apartment and they bought a new car during that as well as all their designer tit and frivolous savings and on top of that, had somehow managed to save for a house deposit too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.