The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I just seen that right on Casey insta he going to be cage fighting 🤣🤣🤣. He bein doin boxing 5 minutes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't risk potentially losing my teeth for a mortgage.
Depends how desperate you are for money if you’ve got huge outgoings and don’t want to admit you’re not as successful as you believe you are.....

Reactions: 1
Lake is so cute.
I get the impression that Nicole's mum doesn't like Casey and his entire family😂 she just doesn't seem to interact with any of them or look at them yet around Ni and Harlow she is full of love and warmth. Can't help but think she doesn't approve of her daughter's choice of partner! Although I might be totally wrong!

Reactions: 2
Feel like the minority when I say this but actually think Claudia really likes Casey and I think she sees how much he actually does for Ni. As idiotic and stupid as he does look sometimes, he really does put her first in a lot of ways. Having said that, I don't think Claudia is too fond of the rest of the Barkers when their all together, too loud and undignified lol.

Also is she staying in the new house with them bc where is she sleeping!?

Reactions: 5
Lake is so cute.
I get the impression that Nicole's mum doesn't like Casey and his entire family😂 she just doesn't seem to interact with any of them or look at them yet around Ni and Harlow she is full of love and warmth. Can't help but think she doesn't approve of her daughter's choice of partner! Although I might be totally wrong!
I don’t think she speaks much English?

Ni looks so great so soon after giving birth! I had my son ten months ago now and I still look like poo!

Feel like the minority when I say this but actually think Claudia really likes Casey and I think she sees how much he actually does for Ni. As idiotic and stupid as he does look sometimes, he really does put her first in a lot of ways. Having said that, I don't think Claudia is too fond of the rest of the Barkers when their all together, too loud and undignified lol.

Also is she staying in the new house with them bc where is she sleeping!?
Definitely agree with this! She may pull some slightly funny faces when he’s speaking in that ridiculous baby voice and she’s most definitely sick of his awful ‘jokes’ but think she definitely sees how much he does with Harlow and for Ni like you said! He definitely isn’t a lazy dad (very aware that he plonks her in front of the tv😂) and does interact with Harlow constantly! He will also always go to the shop just to get Ni the food she’s craving even when she’s not pregnant.. Claudia is probably just not impressed that Ni dumped her studies and fell into blogging because of him😂 The other barkers is a whole other story. Claudia, the stepdad and sisters all seem so lovely and always try to make effort but Wendy is definitely stopping them from growing closer!!

Definitely agree with this! She may pull some slightly funny faces when he’s speaking in that ridiculous baby voice and she’s most definitely sick of his awful ‘jokes’ but think she definitely sees how much he does with Harlow and for Ni like you said! He definitely isn’t a lazy dad (very aware that he plonks her in front of the tv😂) and does interact with Harlow constantly! He will also always go to the shop just to get Ni the food she’s craving even when she’s not pregnant.. Claudia is probably just not impressed that Ni dumped her studies and fell into blogging because of him😂 The other barkers is a whole other story. Claudia, the stepdad and sisters all seem so lovely and always try to make effort but Wendy is definitely stopping them from growing closer!!
Definitely! I said on a post a few days ago how I wonder what her parents and step dad really think of her dropping out of university to pursue youtube as they're all in very high paying jobs (lawyers, surgeons and business owners) - But having said that, I don't think Dani does much in terms of employment, could be wrong but she seems to be taking odd jobs while travelling. Now she's living in LDN full time, it'll be interesting to see what career she settles in. So they may think Ni is doing really well for having 2 kids and her own home by 22, which is an achievement, don't get me wrong.

You’d think instead of having TWO offices they’d turn one of the rooms into a spare room for her family when they come to visit?! Idiots.

Also what degree was Nicole doing?

Reactions: 8
You’d think instead of having TWO offices they’d turn one of the rooms into a spare room for her family when they come to visit?!
Well yeh, that’s what any normal person would do - but that involves thinking of other people which they’re not capable of.

Business management I believe
Also they then claim 2 business use rooms back on their council tax rather than the one. We get about £400 a year back from council tax due to having a home office and being self employed.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like Nicole’s managed to squeeze in a lip filler treatment. Think one of Casey’s cousin’s was flogging them back in the summer...

Looks like Nicole’s managed to squeeze in a lip filler treatment. Think one of Casey’s cousin’s was flogging them back in the summer...
Yeh I’ve compared with a month ago and the top lip looks a bit puffed up. But it could still be pregnancy swelling as she does appear to get a bit puffy during pregnancy (not shaming).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.