The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is. Average UK average is usually 25/28k. But I said minimum was 50k. They definitely earn way more than that annually as their rent was 2.5k alone monthly for their apartment and they bought a new car during that as well as all their designer tit and frivolous savings and on top of that, had somehow managed to save for a house deposit too.
Their rent was £1200 on the flat. I have friends on 50k combined without kids and they have nothing flashy, and I’m not even in an expensive area, Brighton is very expensive so they definitely earn more like £80k to be approved for the car credit and mortgage, unless Darren and Claudia are down as guarantors on everything, which I suspect they are as YouTube isn’t exactly “safe” work if your following is well under 1mil.

Reactions: 3
Their rent was £1200 on the flat. I have friends on 50k combined without kids and they have nothing flashy, and I’m not even in an expensive area, Brighton is very expensive so they definitely earn more like £80k to be approved for the car credit and mortgage, unless Darren and Claudia are down as guarantors on everything, which I suspect they are as YouTube isn’t exactly “safe” work if your following is well under 1mil.
I was watching another youtuber who just bought her own property and she was saying how they needed 3 years of accounts before they were deemed secure for a mortgage. I think they will definitely have 2 years worth of decent accounts as they got bigger around Ni's first pregnancy. I don't see them putting down guarantors if I'm honest. Claudia can't be one as she's not a UK citizen but maybe Darren is, if needed. Just depends on the size of their deposit.

Went to see Last Christmas at the cinema last night and Casey and Nicole were sitting in the row in front of us. Bit weird - first time I've seen Casey in person in 5+ years, though he didn't recognise/notice me so I didn't say anything (I knew him very vaguely as an acquaintance/friend-of-a-friend when I was at school). No real point to this story other than it was a bit bizarre seeing them in person as 'themselves' rather than playing up to a camera!

Reactions: 2
I was watching another youtuber who just bought her own property and she was saying how they needed 3 years of accounts before they were deemed secure for a mortgage. I think they will definitely have 2 years worth of decent accounts as they got bigger around Ni's first pregnancy. I don't see them putting down guarantors if I'm honest. Claudia can't be one as she's not a UK citizen but maybe Darren is, if needed. Just depends on the size of their deposit.
Yeh 3-4 years of accounts is pretty normal for being self-employed, me and my husband had the same thing, we both needed so many years worth of books to be approved, whereas if you’re employed it’s 3-4 months of pay slips. As far as we know Nicole isn’t a UK citizen either so it would be slightly harder for her to be approved, still quite simple but not as easy as it is for Casey. I would say Darren is 100% down for something, whether it’s the mortgage or the cars, but they’re definitely getting help from somewhere as Casey’s current net worth is only £200k.

Went to see Last Christmas at the cinema last night and Casey and Nicole were sitting in the row in front of us. Bit weird - first time I've seen Casey in person in 5+ years, though he didn't recognise/notice me so I didn't say anything (I knew him very vaguely as an acquaintance/friend-of-a-friend when I was at school). No real point to this story other than it was a bit bizarre seeing them in person as 'themselves' rather than playing up to a camera!
How were they off camera?

Yeh 3-4 years of accounts is pretty normal for being self-employed, me and my husband had the same thing, we both needed so many years worth of books to be approved, whereas if you’re employed it’s 3-4 months of pay slips. As far as we know Nicole isn’t a UK citizen either so it would be slightly harder for her to be approved, still quite simple but not as easy as it is for Casey. I would say Darren is 100% down for something, whether it’s the mortgage or the cars, but they’re definitely getting help from somewhere as Casey’s current net worth is only £200k.
Yeah, makes sense for him to be on the mortgage then. As I have a (business) lease car myself and as long as your credit is fine, they'll give it you. And they sorted out that fraudulent credit thing on his name which is why they bought the car after. I think even tho Ni isnt a citizen, she has children who are so it shouldn't be a problem if she buys property with a partner/spouse. Not being funny though, I understand Brighton is quite pricy but so is where I live and I would still never buy a property that looks like a bloody shed for 500k!! Just seems so cheap.

Reactions: 1
Quite subdued, I guess? They arrived quite late (film hadn't started but it was almost the end of the trailers) and they just sort of hurried in and sat down. They weren't holding hands or anything and didn't talk at all, really...just watched quietly and left as soon as it was over 🤷‍♀️

Sorry if been mentioned but I heard about Saffron’s house getting broke into and how they were even in Jeds room while he was asleep, wonder if they will reconsider where Harlows bedroom will be now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry if been mentioned but I heard about Saffron’s house getting broke into and how they were even in Jeds room while he was asleep, wonder if they will reconsider where Harlows bedroom will be now? Not up to date with vlogs so again sorry if already been mentioned
Oh yeah! That’s so true!

Sorry if been mentioned but I heard about Saffron’s house getting broke into and how they were even in Jeds room while he was asleep, wonder if they will reconsider where Harlows bedroom will be now?
They have CCTV. That'll be their reason for keeping her downstairs, I bet.

Still won't be enough time for them to run downstairs to Harlow if someone breaks in, the robbers will get their first.

Reactions: 4
Saffron’s been eliminated and the nasey fam didn’t even get to see her perform after they promised to

Reactions: 6
Saffron’s been eliminated and the nasey fam didn’t even get to see her perform after they promised to
Think the timing was all wrong. They aren't going to leave a newborn at home to see dear old Saffron - who's only seen her nephew once since he was born - perform.

Reactions: 5

Yeah, makes sense for him to be on the mortgage then. As I have a (business) lease car myself and as long as your credit is fine, they'll give it you. And they sorted out that fraudulent credit thing on his name which is why they bought the car after. I think even tho Ni isnt a citizen, she has children who are so it shouldn't be a problem if she buys property with a partner/spouse. Not being funny though, I understand Brighton is quite pricy but so is where I live and I would still never buy a property that looks like a bloody shed for 500k!! Just seems so cheap.
I’m not defending them for many reasons but a 2 bedroom bungalow in a nearby area is valued at around £400k (from personal experience) and that’s a good deal, it’s hard to find a decent sized property for anything under £500k in and what they’ve bought is (for the area) a good sized family home. Many of us are being priced out of somewhere we’ve lived all our lives so they are very lucky and didn’t pay over what is usual.

Anyway, that MMA tit is very cringe and his wanting to be Jake Paul is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen, does anyone have a link to the press conference thing?

I’m not defending them for many reasons but a 2 bedroom bungalow in a nearby area is valued at around £400k (from personal experience) and that’s a good deal, it’s hard to find a decent sized property for anything under £500k in and what they’ve bought is (for the area) a good sized family home. Many of us are being priced out of somewhere we’ve lived all our lives so they are very lucky and didn’t pay over what is usual.

Anyway, that MMA tit is very cringe and his wanting to be Jake Paul is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen, does anyone have a link to the press conference thing?
No, I completely understand what you mean especially about being priced out of the areas you've been bought up. I just think the architect of the house deserves to be fired but I think they'll defo make a lot of changes to the property. They seem to have a lot of space to extend, make a driveway, add a porch etc.

SO CRINGE. Honestly its making me really dislike him as a person, he comes across so desperate sometimes for exposure esp when they first started out with a channel but its lessened now to a degree. Even though, they really annoy me sometimes, I do enjoy watching their daily lives but the way Casey is sometimes really makes me want to unsub

Reactions: 1
So baby number 2 isn’t even a month old & already being pimped out to earn money in Nicole’s latest Instagram #Ad
Ugh 😒

• Angry
So pleased Saffron got sent home, but kinda gutted because the final is on the same night as Casey’s fight and it would have been interesting to see who all the family would have chose to to and watch, Saffron or Casey 😂

Reactions: 6
So pleased Saffron got sent home, but kinda gutted because the final is on the same night as Casey’s fight and it would have been interesting to see who all the family would have chose to to and watch, Saffron or Casey 😂
Ahahaha callum will rip him after Casey said to him nah don’t worry about saffron having to get a train she’ll be in the final, idiots

Nicole’s recent Instagram Ads with no # just look there’s absolutely no effort been made AT all.
Honestly, why do companies pay these morons to produce rubbish like this.

Nicole’s recent Instagram Ads with no # just look there’s absolutely no effort been made AT all.
Honestly, why do companies pay these morons to produce rubbish like this.
That very one, you know full well she’s got dressed up just for the photo and then will get changed into a loungewear set.
Also the recent pic of her in her car - why the need for the foot up wearing the Chanel trainers? It’s such an unnatural way to sit in a car that it’s obviously just showing off that she has Chanel trainers. Tasteless.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who reeeeally gets annoyed by Nicole's pout? It's not that she doesn't look nice but she does it in every. single. photo!!

So, Nicole didn't go to the Barkers with Casey? She seems to have distanced herself. Only 2 strictly posts in 10 weeks too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.