The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was the big announcement today then?
I just laughed. I just watched the vlog and completely forgot that that was in the title.

Maybe it was that Nicole actually done something with Harlow that’s fun and creative and different from being plonked in front of the TV?

Reactions: 5
Why the hell do they think people care about their bloody garden renovation?! I promise you I couldn't care less.

Also, Casey saying "loads of you" were asking for an office tour - my guy figured he only has 5 minutes of footage making biscuits and needed to fill the rest of the mediocre vlog to 10 min mark so they could input all their ads clearly.
also shoutout to Adblock.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they continuously put *EMOTIONAL* in the title of the vlogs? There was nothing emotional about their recent father’s day vlog 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they continuously put *EMOTIONAL* in the title of the vlogs? There was nothing emotional about their recent father’s day vlog 😂
It bored me to tears so I guess that's an emotional response to their father's day vlog 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Casey always does montages for himself with the kids on his birthdays, fathers day etc. We rarely ever see montages with Nicole and the kids.

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if companies make research who are they offering sponsorship. Or it could’ve been better idea to include a screenshot of his tweet and say because of ShopLive I don’t have this problem anymore 😂
Ahaha brilliant. D'oh!

I’m wondering if companies make research who are they offering sponsorship. Or it could’ve been better idea to include a screenshot of his tweet and say because of ShopLive I don’t have this problem anymore 😂
Also...in the picture it looks like Casey but in the reflection it looks like Jed😂

They are both trying to push the fact that they think Harlow and Lake look identical as babies when they really don’t! Yeah they have some similarities as most siblings have but they don’t look that similar that you can upload a picture pretending Harlow is Lake when clearly everyone can tell the difference 😭🤣

How do they live as a family of four in a house off YT money when they don’t even have that many subscribers????

How do they live as a family of four in a house off YT money when they don’t even have that many subscribers????
400k subscribers is loads? They were living off 30k views on every video back when they moved out of his parents house. Considering their first flat was rented out for 2.5k when they had it, they were making some decent bank.

Now they get over 100k+ on videos and post way less than they used too so are still making more money and they do loads of ads on Insta as well. Their content has really gone to tit in 2020 though.

400k subscribers is loads? They were living off 30k views on every video back when they moved out of his parents house. Considering their first flat was rented out for 2.5k when they had it, they were making some decent bank.

Now they get over 100k+ on videos and post way less than they used too so are still making more money and they do loads of ads on Insta as well. Their content has really gone to tit in 2020 though.
Don’t forget all that other hard work they do sending emails haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nicole literally posts a story EVERY week showing how messy her dressing room is, I know they have two children but how does the room belonging to her manage to get that messy in the space of a week?! And why does she feel the need to document for everyone to see?

Reactions: 9
Boring people. If you have to use clickbait to reel in your naive viewers every Damn time then you have not got a place in the creative industry. I think they are morons

• Haha
This might sound horrible but I feel like Nicole is too lazy to be a mother. You can tell she just wants to dress up and take selfies all day. She’s not hands on at all.

Reactions: 7
This might sound horrible but I feel like Nicole is too lazy to be a mother. You can tell she just wants to dress up and take selfies all day. She’s not hands on at all.
She very rarely is dressed up or has make up on in any of their videos from the last 3 months...
I think thats a very big generalisation as we literally don't see their daily lives as much as we used too. She seems to do a lot of their video editing now whereas Casey seems to handle the "emails and business" side of things. She also seems to be doing the educational stuff with Harlow and does most the cooking - She seems very maternal to me and I'm not their biggest fan. I do think they are lazy influencers/youtube personalities but I don't think they are bad/lazy parents.

Just seen Nicole’s story of her unboxing PR stuff and how lucky is she!!! I would love to be sent all that stuff. Didn’t really have the nasey fam down as being that big, or big enough to be on as many PR lists as Nicole is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.