The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must lack comprehension skills - the whole point of the assumptions challenge is you don't edit/cut the clips. Casey clearly clearly cut the clip when he answered if they earn 5k a month or more.
Its also ridiculous they earn upwards of 60k for nothing worthwhile. Comparing their content to last year or at its peak when Harlow was born to now, its such a drastic drop in quality/planning/effort.

Reactions: 4
I agree, they do jeff all apart from film their children for money.
Happy to put umpteen photos on Instagram and get paid to advertise anything they can and then get upset when people comment on their appearance... 🙄
I mean their whole livelihood is based on views. If you can’t take the negative as well as the positive I suggest it’s time to re-think what you are doing.

Reactions: 2
When he was asked who his favourite sibling is we all know who that is without her he would be nothing

When he was asked who his favourite sibling is we all know who that is without her he would be nothing
I thought the opposite. Ive watched Saffron right from the start when her family were not used to having a camera around and Casey was horrible to her in vlogs - so moody and completely different to how he is now on camera. Their relationship is definitely different now thanks to Youtube and how much her platform has helped him and how much he basically needed her those first two years lol.

But I still think Jed is his favourite sibling. Im sure Jed is Saffrons favourite too lol

Is it just me that thinks nicole is struggling to speak english
Got to say I do like how harlow is learning Portuguese

Is it just me that thinks nicole is struggling to speak english
Got to say I do like how harlow is learning Portuguese
Not really. I speak 3 languages and if I'm in a country where one of the 3 languages are spoken more predominantly then I tend to speak that language better as its getting used more by everyone around me (I tend to even think in that language) - So when I come back home, it takes me a while to actually get back into speak English even though its my 1st language - sometimes I bounce back and forth really easily, it just depends on how long you're using the languages.

Reactions: 3
On nicoles channel not that long ago she confirmed that she did have an eating disorder and I am pretty sure quite a lot of you guys have watched that video. So WHY are people STILL making comments on her weight. It’s not fair on her to be reading these comments saying she looks puffy etc. If you think she does I think it’s wise to not blast it online. Few days ago on her Twitter she posted a few things about mental health and a few pictures of when she was suffering with her mental health. It’s just not fair.

Reactions: 8
On nicoles channel not that long ago she confirmed that she did have an eating disorder and I am pretty sure quite a lot of you guys have watched that video. So WHY are people STILL making comments on her weight. It’s not fair on her to be reading these comments saying she looks puffy etc. If you think she does I think it’s wise to not blast it online. Few days ago on her Twitter she posted a few things about mental health and a few pictures of when she was suffering with her mental health. It’s just not fair.
I agree. I mentioned her struggles a few pages back but didn't know she confirmed her ED on her channel as I don't watch it.
I don't think she should be on these threads anyway if she's in that state of mind.

Should Harlow be wearing a mask? I thought they weren’t suitable for children under 5 and could suffocate them?
A7639670-1F76-409B-AE8E-1D825152342C.jpeg

Should Harlow be wearing a mask? I thought they weren’t suitable for children under 5 and could suffocate them?View attachment 141003
They are fine as long as they are monitored although I don't see the point in a child wearing a mask when she probably pulled it off and touched her face a hundred times just walking through the airport.

They are fine as long as they are monitored although I don't see the point in a child wearing a mask when she probably pulled it off and touched her face a hundred times just walking through the airport.
There’s no point in her or any of them wearing masks, she’s touching her dads mask for a start and the baby isn’t wearing one😂 He’s not immune because he’s a baby, if he gets the virus then they will😂 It’s good they’re wearing them though as it normalises it, even if they aren’t doing it right🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
Why do they keep calling Harlow, zinnia since they have got home? Surely she will get confused with what her name is if they just keep calling her by her middle name

Why do they keep calling Harlow, zinnia since they have got home? Surely she will get confused with what her name is if they just keep calling her by her middle name
It’s not her middle name, they have called her that since birth. Her middle name is “peta”

Reactions: 1
Think it’s a Portuguese word for beautiful or darling or something like that

She's old enough to know her name - She'll see it as a nickname. Not really a big deal

Reactions: 5
[/
In Portuguese the suffix -inha (and -inho for masculine names and words) is added to words and names in a way that makes them sound cuter or smaller. A “diminutive” is the proper term. So, for example, if I said I was going for a “cervejinha” it’s like “I’m going for a little beer” - it’s a friendly thing. I’m Scottish so I suppose it’s the same as us using the word “wee” before things, even if the thing we are referring to isn’t very “wee” at all haha.
It’s very common with names, especially with younger ones in both Spanish and Portuguese (I assume in other Romance languages too)
Harlowzinha = little Harlow
and then over time must have become “zinha” for short :)
Spanish and Portuguese student here lol...
In Portuguese the suffix -inha (and -inho for masculine names and words) is added to words and names in a way that makes them sound cuter or smaller. A “diminutive” is the proper term.
So, for example, if I said I was going for a “cervejinha” it’s like “I’m going for a little beer” - it’s a friendly thing. I’m Scottish so I suppose it’s the same as when we use the word “wee” before things, even if the thing we are referring to isn’t very “wee” at all haha.
It’s very common with names, especially with younger ones in both Spanish and Portuguese (and I assume it’s the same in other Romance languages too)
Harlowzinha = little Harlow
and then over time it must have become “zinha” for short :)

Reactions: 3
It’s “Harlowzinha” it’s like little Harlow, in Brazil we call kids like that in a cute way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.