The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They feed the kids absolute crap 😂 and then pretend like it's not a regular occurrence. Why the need for the big kitchen if you can't cook??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nicole likes the pretend she’s a great cook, but they lived off takeaway and restaurants for the past 2 year

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has to post an insta story every time she cooks to prove that she does. Always tries to pretend it’s something ‘extravagant’ like that butternut squash risotto, why can’t she just make shepherds pie like the rest of us

Reactions: 5
Really bugging how every single video is barely 10 minutes long, they really can’t be arsed anymore

Reactions: 6
Bit of a random one.. but is Harlow’s bedroom not upstairs with the rest of them or am I confused? I remember seeing it when they first moved in on one of the vlogs but after watching today’s it looked downstairs? If it is on the bottom does anyone else find this really weird? Surely it can’t be safe either... especially now she’s growing up?

Reactions: 4
Bit of a random one.. but is Harlow’s bedroom not upstairs with the rest of them or am I confused? I remember seeing it when they first moved in on one of the vlogs but after watching today’s it looked downstairs? If it is on the bottom does anyone else find this really weird? Surely it can’t be safe either... especially now she’s growing up?
Its always been downstairs. She slept upstairs when Lake was born but must be downstairs now and yes, its completely silly to me that she's downstairs away from them! If someone breaks in, her room is one they'd check first surely as its one away from the front door!! CCTV and an alarm system won't do tit. By the time its off, they're already inside and your upstairs seperated. You'd think they'd have learnt their lesson when the Barkers were burgled and they actually went in to Jed's room downstairs!

Its always been downstairs. She slept upstairs when Lake was born but must be downstairs now and yes, its completely silly to me that she's downstairs away from them! If someone breaks in, her room is one they'd check first surely as its one away from the front door!! CCTV and an alarm system won't do tit. By the time its off, they're already inside and your upstairs seperated. You'd think they'd have learnt their lesson when the Barkers were burgled and they actually went in to Jed's room downstairs!
thanks for clarifying! That seems so weird to me!! Can imagine Harlow getting a little jealous in a few years that Lakes upstairs and she’s downstairs.. also apart from the obvious that someone could break in and go in her room surely you wouldn’t want a young child near the Kitchen / front door...

Reactions: 7
Isn’t Nicole’s “beauty room” upstairs? Did they sacrifice Harlow’s upstairs bedroom for Nicole’s room 😂😂

• Haha
B6962918-4D0B-472D-A98C-CF89D83C486A.png

I’m sorry I know it’s petty but it really bugs me when people pretend they have OCD like that, never heard you mention it before Nicole?

My OCD is voices in my head that tell me to do a specific thing or something will bad will happen to my daughter, it’s not you liking to cook your pasta a certain way

Reactions: 12
Nicole’s attempt and being witty on her story🤣 that persons comment obviously got them angry a wee bit and rightly so! I’d be annoyed too if I tired to convince people I didn’t do the bare minimum in everyday life and someone called me out on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She listing stuff that she does in a day like it’s out of the ordinary. I wish my job was filming myself and editing it, the amount of free time they get it crazy

Nicole’s attempt and being witty on her story🤣 that persons comment obviously got them angry a wee bit and rightly so! I’d be annoyed too if I tired to convince people I didn’t do the bare minimum in everyday life and someone called me out on it 🤣
I hate when they get angry publicly. It just makes me think do you actually love your audience then 😂 like they always say

Reactions: 1
‘And much more’ like she couldn’t think of anything else they do in a day other than normal things like clean and look after their children

• Haha
Reactions: 1
‘And much more’ like she couldn’t think of anything else they do in a day other than normal things like clean and look after their children
I'm sorry but she is an absolute joke. Some families don't have the privilege of having both parents around to take care of thier kids. While then also having one of the arguably most easy jobs in the world which is literally getting a camera out and just carrying on with your day. She has the cheek to say she can't upload on time? I'm pretty sure many people who have actual full time jobs dont get time off like this just for having kids

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just messaged her saying ‘in the normal world you can’t just say “sorry I’m not coming to work today I’ve got to build a shed”

So we’ll see if I get blocked

I’m confused - does Nicole think everyone else out there has a chef, a cleaner, a nanny etc and she is the only one ‘struggling’?! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.