The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Nicole’s story of her unboxing PR stuff and how lucky is she!!! I would love to be sent all that stuff. Didn’t really have the nasey fam down as being that big, or big enough to be on as many PR lists as Nicole is?
She has 310k followers which is a lot so she would be on a lot of brands’ PR lists. People receive PR gifts with less than 10k followers.

Reactions: 3
Just seen Nicole’s story of her unboxing PR stuff and how lucky is she!!! I would love to be sent all that stuff. Didn’t really have the nasey fam down as being that big, or big enough to be on as many PR lists as Nicole is?
She's always received loads, she started showcasing them on her insta while they were still in the flat last year. I dont think she buys any make up herself! Nice for some.

Reactions: 2
I preferred their videos when they were actual vlogs, idk why they’re doing ‘challenges’ if you can call them that. Also very annoyed how every single video has a 3 minute montage of nothing to try and make the video longer

Reactions: 7
I preferred their videos when they were actual vlogs, idk why they’re doing ‘challenges’ if you can call them that. Also very annoyed how every single video has a 3 minute montage of nothing to try and make the video longer
Thats all they seem to be doing now. Montages to bring the time over 10 minutes so they can insert ads. Greedy, lazy and selfish should be Nasey family's motto.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They even managed to squeeze one in on the primark video, a montage of primark why do we need that?

Reactions: 4
So what’s been up with Nicole recently? Don’t get me wrong she is stunning imo but she’s just been looking off. I know she’s not been wearing make up/ lashes but she still just looks different? She’s also mentioned in a vlog the other day there’s a lot going on behind the scenes.. Do we reckon baby number 3 is on the way? (Not hating on her body in any way btw)!!

So what’s been up with Nicole recently? Don’t get me wrong she is stunning imo but she’s just been looking off. I know she’s not been wearing make up/ lashes but she still just looks different? She’s also mentioned in a vlog the other day there’s a lot going on behind the scenes.. Do we reckon baby number 3 is on the way? (Not hating on her body in any way btw)!!
I don’t think she’s pregnant, she might just not want to do her makeup to sit at home all day? Or could be genuine personal issues. Last thing I’d want to do is put on a face of makeup 😩

Reactions: 1
Thats all they seem to be doing now. Montages to bring the time over 10 minutes so they can insert ads. Greedy, lazy and selfish should be Nasey family's motto.
Luckily YouTube sent an email today that soon you can put in mid-roll ads for an 8 minute video! So no more long montages or just a blank screen at the end to make it 10 minutes 😂

I don’t think she’s pregnant, she’s had alcohol. I think they underestimated how difficult two kids would be, and without her mum there to baby sit I think they struggle

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s pregnant, she’s had alcohol. I think they underestimated how difficult two kids would be, and without her mum there to baby sit I think they struggle
Imagine if they had to cope, like most people do, with one partner actually going off to work 5-6 days a week.
And possibly even... no family around to help.

Imagine that 🙄

Exactly, they don’t know how lucky they are, complaining about having to organise her beauty room and a hard days work is replying to emails

I was re-watching their old vlogs from when Harlow was born. And they both kept saying “I’m so tired” and their days consisted of family coming round to see the baby, opening gifts, going out to eat and of course, looking after a newborn. Imagine if Casey had to go back to work because he only had 2 weeks pat leave like the rest of us

I’m not saying they don’t love him, but I definitely believe they wanted to get pregnant with their 2nd channel for content and to get views, now they've got their hands full and their content is tit 😂

Child not channel 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Nicole struggles with her weight and I'm sure last year didn't appear in many vlogs for a few weeks (Casey carried on) and then came back and said her head wasn't in the right space for it and she didn't like looking at herself and seeing her reflection. I think its incredibly brave that she bounced from that to now not caring what others think especially in regards to no make up, hair etc most days. Thats about the only thing I can compliment her on. AND the fact she's teaching Harlow her home tongue.

Other than that, they are the most over-indulged YT family there is. Dont know how easy they have it! No wonder they're excited to send Harlow to nursery in September!

Omg. Just been playing on Words With Friends and an ad popped up. It was none other than Casey Barker doing his Currys PC world advert, LOL. Love that they don't have a clue that not long ago he was trashing them online!😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched their video and again so HALF-ARSED. He says its a challenge in a vlog but where was the vlog? The challenge wasn't even explained either. No mention of the £25 budget until the very end of the video? Nicole recorded for 0.5 seconds in Primark then cuts off and its the next day? Wheres the vlog part? They literally "worked" for less than 2 hours that day - recorded themselves doing stuff they would normally do and turned it in to some sort of challenge. Didn't even ask Harlow what she preferred. Obvious question but still would have been nice.
Honestly going to unsubscribe soon.

• Wow
Latest vlog ticking the NaseyFam boxes as per usual

* Takeaway food - Nandos ✅
* Casey messing something up - the Nando’s order ✅
* crap snacks for the kids - chocolate for Harlow ”cos you don’t normally have that do you?” (Ni)
salty Nando’s chips for Lake ✅
* crap dinner for Harlow - beige pasta no veg ✅

“Because you don’t normally have that” 😂😂😂 That’s so true, I hate when they make comments like that to try and make out they’re better than they are

• Haha
I’m so confused as to why they think we care so much about this garden reveal 😂😂😂 just show us the garden, no need for the hype

I’m so confused as to why they think we care so much about this garden reveal 😂😂😂 just show us the garden, no need for the hype
The build up makes me think it's going to be connected to an Ad and they're waiting for the Brand to give the go ahead to show maybe a gifted hot tub or some kids garden toys.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.