The Nasey Family (Casey Barker)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicole makes me laugh... uploads an insta story of dried up cucumber saying ‘it’s all going doooown’ whilst stirring food with a fish slice??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This honesty irritates me SO much. There are more important things going on in the world right now than you not being able to use an intro for your bleeping vlog! Not once have I seen Casey or Nicole (unless I have missed it) post anything regarding what is going on in America right now. No one is expecting them to drop everything and go out and protest but a simple tweet, repost or retweet raising awareness of the bullshit happening would have been nice. So many influencers that are ignoring these horrific issues because it does not directly impact them, it’s really disappointing to see those with a huge platform not use it correctly or not use it unless it benefits them and makes them money.

I have seen various other youtubers say they will not be uploading videos for the next few days as it seems insensitive and had hoped Casey and Nicole would do the same... not sure why I really expected anything different though. Where is the same energy that all of these youtubers/influencers had when the Notre dame was burning?! Sorry for the long rant it’s not even just directed as these two but celebrities and those in the public eye in general, they could post endless amounts about a burning building but not for those who are being brutally murdered purely for the colour of their skin?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Got to love how much luggage they have yet they claim they didn't have enough clothes while away 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes 6 suitcases and then they needed 2 cars to come & collect them from Heathrow 🙄
I hope the Barkers now self isolate, they've had contact with possible covid-19 from taking in the luggage and there is a high chance they had hugs with the children.
I'm not knocking them for it because I know my 3 year old would be devastated if she saw grandparents and was ignored, but the guidelines are still in place and coming from Brazil where cases are still high they need to be careful.

Reactions: 5
Mandatory 14-day isolation for UK arrivals

i hope they stick to this tbh, even if they show no symptoms they can still pass it on through to other people which could be dangerous, esp because it could be a different strain of the virus from brazil. it's confusing because if they're getting work done in their garden, wont they be in contact/in the same space as them? esp if the workers are using their bathroom or kitchen for breaks etc

Reactions: 4
This honesty irritates me SO much. There are more important things going on in the world right now than you not being able to use an intro for your bleeping vlog! Not once have I seen Casey or Nicole (unless I have missed it) post anything regarding what is going on in America right now. No one is expecting them to drop everything and go out and protest but a simple tweet, repost or retweet raising awareness of the bullshit happening would have been nice. So many influencers that are ignoring these horrific issues because it does not directly impact them, it’s really disappointing to see those with a huge platform not use it correctly or not use it unless it benefits them and makes them money.

I have seen various other youtubers say they will not be uploading videos for the next few days as it seems insensitive and had hoped Casey and Nicole would do the same... not sure why I really expected anything different though. Where is the same energy that all of these youtubers/influencers had when the Notre dame was burning?! Sorry for the long rant it’s not even just directed as these two but celebrities and those in the public eye in general, they could post endless amounts about a burning building but not for those who are being brutally murdered purely for the colour of their skin?
Nicola posted about it 2 hours ago so must’ve seen you post this!

Reactions: 2
Nicola posted about it 2 hours ago so must’ve seen you post this!
Thought the exact same thing, literally about 20 minutes after I posted that she was talking about it on Instagram, how predictable 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On nicoles channel not that long ago she confirmed that she did have an eating disorder and I am pretty sure quite a lot of you guys have watched that video. So WHY are people STILL making comments on her weight. It’s not fair on her to be reading these comments saying she looks puffy etc. If you think she does I think it’s wise to not blast it online. Few days ago on her Twitter she posted a few things about mental health and a few pictures of when she was suffering with her mental health. It’s just not fair.
I agree! She has a lovely figure and has not so long ago had Lake. Let's not forget she is thousands of miles away from her brilliant, loving family. She can't just jump in the car when she wants to see her mum for a chat. Now more than ever regardless of being well off she can't just jump on a flight nor can they. She speaks great English and Harlow and Lake are bilingual ( well not Lake yet, he only speaks baby🍼)

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see nicole tweet about how she doesn’t understand the black out Tuesday, and why nobody will be posting on social media, and then say something like “I will still continue to post ‘normal things’”. She’s deleted it now, I think, but I just want to check I didn’t dream it lmao

Reactions: 1
Why has Nicole recommended that flash sponge for cleaning walls Wwtf it literally took the paint off my walls last week, it has a warning on it not to use on walls

• Wow
Latest Vlog ticks all the boxes:-

* watching tv in bed
* messy rooms
* something (wardrobe) needs sorting out
* Harlow watching a screen (I counted 3)
* Ni moaning how hard it is to keep on top of everything at home (even though their household contains 2 stay-at-home parents 🙄 )
* more unnecessary purchases - soda stream & teething toy
* processed food for lunch
* ice lolly for Harlow
* Casey in charge of both kids (taking ‘em to the tip) whilst Ni....?
* Ni wanting a medal for doing the laundry
* more freebies - this time courtesy of Mamas & Papas

Reactions: 6
Why all of a sudden does she think she’s some cleaning master she never cared before about cleaning !

Why all of a sudden does she think she’s some cleaning master she never cared before about cleaning !
Because she has seen the success (if you can call it that) that hinch has had and is trying to go down the same road. All the influences are doing it... nicole, Stacey Solomon, Helen Briggs etc. they seem to all think they invented cleaning and no one ever done it before them!

It makes me laugh Casey having a calendar on the wall because he wants to plan his days.

Monday: nothing
Tuesday: vlog a wee bit but forget to do an out tro
Wednesday: vlog a bit more
Thursday: edit vlog
Friday: nothing
Saturday: go to Asda and don’t forget to buy unnecessary tit for the kids
Sunday: upload vlog with a usual clickbait title

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.