The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s beautiful her mum was there within hours yet Casey is running around looking after 2 kids a sick wife And sorting the house and his own mum books a spontaneous trip with the other daughter. He needed help from his own mum as well imo
Those two just come across a pair of absolute horrors. Claudia is everything Wendy could never be

I actually like Nicole so much she seems so sweet. Her family’s reaction was so wholesome, why does it feel like the Barker’s were just so judgemental though? Both Wendy & Saffron giving the side eye it didn’t seem like genuine happiness for them. Just my opinion!
Cause it wasn’t an expensive gift, cannot bare them

Reactions: 8
Nicole’s sister Dani gives off the loveliest vibes ever you can tell she’s just a really nice person but to be honest all of Nicole’s family come across so lovely

Reactions: 20
I thought the Barker’s reactions were really average🙄 I guess it’s because of how invested Nicole’s family is and how genuine they are that the other side won’t ever match that love and energy😅

Reactions: 10
Are we thinking baby boy or baby girl? I have a feeling it’s a girl I could see them having Harlow,Lake and Willow for some reason 😂

Reactions: 2
My guess is a boy named Eden after Nicole’s hint of liking the name “Eden” on a baby name page I’m on. I wouldn’t think anything else if it, but the names Harlow and Lake are both on that page also and she hasn’t liked either of those.

Reactions: 3
I hope the baby is healthy and Nicole has a safe pregnancy. It’s clear how much they love their kids and compared to a lot of other channels , Nasey family is more genuine. Don’t get me wrong they have their moments were they can be lazy with the channel , also expect other people to take care of the kids without notice just cause they’re not in the mood to be parents for a day or night they want someone to babysit quite a lot and act very entitled and obviously filming their kids lives to make money isn’t a good thing for anyone to do but all that aside they have their good points too. There’s things about Casey I’m not the biggest fan of but I will say I do think he’s a good dad from what we see he seems very hands on with the kids and doesn’t complain about it which I’ve seen a lot of YouTube dads do. When they had Harlow he was changing nappies , getting up in the night with her and he never left it all to Nicole from what we seen and Nicole has even said he’s a good dad too. You don’t see Casey constantly on nights out with his friends doing his own thing all the time and not being present in the kids lives. Both him and Nicole take the kids places and let the kids have fun even if a lot of the time they’re sponsored by the place they’ve taken them at least the kids are getting to also enjoy the lifestyle. The same with Lake he’s been good with him too and it’s nice to see cause even though people can say well he’s their dad so it’s his responsibility to do all that so why praise him and yes I understand that so I’m not praising him for doing what every parent should do but I’m acknowledging that a lot of the time especially with YouTube couples the mum is left taking care of the kids by herself majority of the time cause the dad has no interest he only cares when it’s time to make content cause that makes them money and then when the camera is off either the dad is out by himself spending the money having fun or both parents are out spending the money having fun while the kids are left with a nanny or relative and don’t get to enjoy the money that they’ve brought to the channel. I do think Nicole is nice and I love seeing how much she loves her family and it’s obvious how much Harlow and Lake love Nicole’s family too.
I think Wendy’s reaction to the new baby was a bit off especially with how she gave Darren the side eyes while she said congratulations. I understand she was probably surprised and didn’t know how to react but I do think part of her was thinking how are they going to manage 3 kids when they want a lot of help babysitting the two they already have so maybe that’s what she was thinking cause there has been times when they’re vlogging and Casey will say he’s on his way to his mums with the kids to see if his mum is home and will look after the kids for a while and I get that she’s his mum and she does look after the kids sometimes but maybe there’s a part of her that feels he takes advantage of it but that’s just my assumption but at the same time Nicole and Casey are good parents in a lot of ways. I’m happy for them though and I think the baby is going to be a boy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the reaction from Caseys family and friends was different to Nicoles family is because they haven't pulled the bad taste pranks the with them. Nicole pretending her waters had broke when pregnant with Harlow was bad enough. But them both telling Wendy, Darren and Saff they were pregnant again just to see their reaction was even worse

I know it’s only a tiktok but does anyone else think this is really out of order? If I was Nicole I’d be so paranoid that they all were so quick to send a picture it would make me feel really uncomfortable but idk maybe that’s just me

• Wow
I know it’s only a tiktok but does anyone else think this is really out of order? If I was Nicole I’d be so paranoid that they all were so quick to send a picture it would make me feel really uncomfortable but idk maybe that’s just me

View attachment 1271365
Think it’s just a lighthearted joke really, they all seemed concerned or asked why he needed it!

View attachment 1271365
I agree. I found it strange how not one person said “no”. If I was Nicole I’d be concerned that all of my fiancé’s friends were willing to cover up for him if this situation was ever real.

Reactions: 6
It always comes across that Nicole does majority of the cleaning, cooking and looking after the children. She’s not long had surgery and is pregnant, yet there she is making Casey a bloody omelette then delivering it to the table to him, to then go back and get his sauce and then make herself some food..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else hear Nicole say we aren't buying anymore furniture till we move

Reactions: 1
I did find the tiktok questionable. But he also does loads of surprises for Nicole, so could be why they did that

Guys Wendy’s last story, the ballon says “baby girl” I think she’s accidentally given gender away!

• Haha
  • Wow
I agree. I found it strange how not one person said “no”. If I was Nicole I’d be concerned that all of my fiancé’s friends were willing to cover up for him if this situation was ever real.
I think most of them probably knew it was for a tik tok. That trend has been going around for ages so I would be surprised if they haven’t already seen it and knew what Casey was planning.

What is it that Wendy has against Nicole cause there’s all these signs for a long time now that she doesn’t like Nicole that much or at all

Reactions: 14