The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have thought maybe she’s pregnant. She looks tired all the time and hasn’t been drinking.

Reactions: 4
The fire emoji means hot. Of course he’s referring to her hair but given the connotations of it, you just would not post it to your sister
Agreed. But this is the same guy who took his sister on his family holiday to spend time with Nicole’s family and spent the entire time she was there taking pics of Saff and posting them on his Instagram. You wouldn’t have known his wife-to-be and kids were there. Weird relationship.

Reactions: 2
Nicole pregnant ? Huge bouquet of flowers covering her stomach and headshot only photos
I follow a baby name page as I’m expecting baby #6 and noticed the other day Nicole follows and liked a post about the name “Eden” I thought this was very random but could add up to this!

Reactions: 8
I follow a baby name page as I’m expecting baby #6 and noticed the other day Nicole follows and liked a post about the name “Eden” I thought this was very random but could add up to this!
I feel like Eden was meant to be lakes name, I remember them saying it was a 4 letter name that could be used for both sex but then they changed it to lake last minute

I’d love if she was pregnant, I really like Nicole.
Do I think they are a little out of touch at times? Absolutely. But they are the most bareable and Casey absolutely dotes on her and the kids.

no chance, it would clash with the wedding.
They wouldn’t waste two big money maker videos together, they usually spread them out yearly 😂
They are getting married next year so it wouldn’t clash too badly

Reactions: 7
I’d love if she was pregnant, I really like Nicole.
Do I think they are a little out of touch at times? Absolutely. But they are the most bareable and Casey absolutely dotes on her and the kids.

They are getting married next year so it wouldn’t clash too badly
I honestly meant no hate to them, I was just curious what others thought (I don’t watch there vids often but see their social media). They are actually one of the more more realistic YouTube families (possible bc the kids are still young so can’t act different for the camera) but can be unrelatable sometimes probably just because of the amazing things they can afford to do which is great for them.

I like that they are providing their kids with a good education. I know Lake isn’t in school yet but eventually he will be at Harlows school so one thing they have got right is putting their kids in school compared to some other family channels that pretend they’re homeschooling their kids when really they can’t be bothered and just keep the kids isolated and at home to film content. I don’t agree with family vlogging and there’s things about Casey and Nicole I’m not the biggest fan of but at the same time they are better than many other family channels. I also like that money is spent on the kids whether that’s on clothes , toys or holidays cause there’s some family channels were the parents keep all the money for themselves buying watches and cars and the kids don’t get to enjoy any of it. Harlow and Lake are spoiled in my opinion and I don’t agree with constantly buying gifts for kids but at the same time those kids are making money off that channel and it would be wrong if they didn’t get to benefit from it. I guess them being spoiled that’s to be excepted when they’re surrounded by family members with money and live a privileged life. I just hope the kids don’t develop spoiled attitudes cause that would be a shame.
Casey talking to the kids in a baby voice all the time can be annoying and using his kids for views but besides those things he is good with those kids and loves them a lot whereas with other YouTube parents you can tell they see the kids as just objects to make money from rather than loving them the way a parent should love a child.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why lake goes to a baby sitters when they rarely do videos and they ain’t the ones editing them. I used to love them when they were in the flat of not before but Yh now they rarely vlog.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why lake goes to a baby sitters when they rarely do videos and they ain’t the ones editing them. I used to love them when they were in the flat of not before but Yh now they rarely vlog.
As much as I do believe the kids are loved and treated better than a lot of other kids on family channels , I also think there’s times Nicole and Casey miss the freedom of being young without kids. I think the reason Lake and Harlow have a babysitter a lot or Wendy and Darren look after them is cause Casey and Nicole don’t want the full responsibility of being a parent 24/7 especially when they see their friends the same age without kids being able to do what they want anytime. In my opinion they know the benefits of having a family channel so they enjoy the easy money it makes them and the lifestyle it brings but at the same time they also have to actually be parents which I think they get bored of the hard work that goes into being a parent sometimes. I said in a previous comment that the kids are are clearly loved they don’t go without but I think Casey and Nicole are torn between wanting to have this family life while also wanting to do whatever they want.

Reactions: 6
I like that they are providing their kids with a good education. I know Lake isn’t in school yet but eventually he will be at Harlows school so one thing they have got right is putting their kids in school compared to some other family channels that pretend they’re homeschooling their kids when really they can’t be bothered and just keep the kids isolated and at home to film content. I don’t agree with family vlogging and there’s things about Casey and Nicole I’m not the biggest fan of but at the same time they are better than many other family channels. I also like that money is spent on the kids whether that’s on clothes , toys or holidays cause there’s some family channels were the parents keep all the money for themselves buying watches and cars and the kids don’t get to enjoy any of it. Harlow and Lake are spoiled in my opinion and I don’t agree with constantly buying gifts for kids but at the same time those kids are making money off that channel and it would be wrong if they didn’t get to benefit from it. I guess them being spoiled that’s to be excepted when they’re surrounded by family members with money and live a privileged life. I just hope the kids don’t develop spoiled attitudes cause that would be a shame.
Casey talking to the kids in a baby voice all the time can be annoying and using his kids for views but besides those things he is good with those kids and loves them a lot whereas with other YouTube parents you can tell they see the kids as just objects to make money from rather than loving them the way a parent should love a child.
My thoughts exactly, they do love those babies and you can tell their whole life is those kids

Reactions: 2
I KNEW she was pregnant, it was so obvious 😭 Part of me was expecting the video to be them adding a puppy to the family or something as although I thought she was pregnant I also didn’t think they would have another baby right now, what with them getting married etc.

Reactions: 8
I KNEW she was pregnant, it was so obvious 😭 Part of me was expecting the video to be them adding a puppy to the family or something as although I thought she was pregnant I also didn’t think they would have another baby right now, what with them getting married etc.
I watched their trip to Italy vlog and I got the impression it didn’t seem like their wedding was actually booked even though it said “showing our family our wedding venue” in the video they said “hoping to get married here” or something along their lines.

3 kids, christ 😂

Reactions: 4
I watched their trip to Italy vlog and I got the impression it didn’t seem like their wedding was actually booked even though it said “showing our family our wedding venue” in the video they said “hoping to get married here” or something along their lines.

3 kids, christ 😂
I thought for sure they would wait until after the wedding to have another one, i’m pretty sure they even said that themselves in a video ages ago but maybe it was an accidental pregnancy 😂 I’m not their biggest fan but I also don’t think they are bad people so congratulations to them, it’s always nice to have a new baby in the family.

I don’t really read on this thread so not sure if i’m in the minority here, but I actually like Nicole. I can’t deal with Casey and his irritating voice and the way he acts but I also think he’s harmless. I do however find their family channel extremely irritating, and they don’t always make the best choices but at least they aren’t anything like the sacconejoly’s or the fizz family 🤢

Reactions: 9