The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for sure they would wait until after the wedding to have another one, i’m pretty sure they even said that themselves in a video ages ago but maybe it was an accidental pregnancy 😂 I’m not their biggest fan but I also don’t think they are bad people so congratulations to them, it’s always nice to have a new baby in the family.

I don’t really read on this thread so not sure if i’m in the minority here, but I actually like Nicole. I can’t deal with Casey and his irritating voice and the way he acts but I also think he’s harmless. I do however find their family channel extremely irritating, and they don’t always make the best choices but at least they aren’t anything like the sacconejoly’s or the fizz family 🤢
I like Nicole too, I don’t like Casey cos I find him really annoying. But as you say, they are completely harmless so I don’t mind them. I don’t really watch their videos - I watch the odd ones here and there like with the Barkers or their travel ones but that’s about it

Oh and I thought they’d wait till after the wedding too, perhaps that’s why they only said hope to get married there but I’m sure they’ll do a q&a - their wedding wasn’t meant to be till next year so plenty of time

Reactions: 3
I was honestly surprised at the announcement, I thought they would wait until after the wedding and they did a Q&A a few months ago saying they wanted another child but not soon. Casey really wanted another baby though so he probably convinced Nicole or maybe an oopsie baby. Either way, congrats to them!

They used to annoy me so much because they claimed to be YouTubers but barely uploaded according to their schedule and the content was so boring once they finally did release a vlog. But now I don't see them as YouTubers - they're instagram influencers and way too lazy to be anything more than that.

They post ads, get a ridiculous amount of money for it and live a good life. I doubt they'll ever put in more effort because they don't need to.

Reactions: 5
Knew it!!! Thought Nicole suddenly liking names on a baby name group I'm in was suspicious! My 3rd baby shares a birthday with Lake, I wonder if number 6 will share one with the new baby.

I thought for sure they would wait until after the wedding to have another one, i’m pretty sure they even said that themselves in a video ages ago but maybe it was an accidental pregnancy 😂 I’m not their biggest fan but I also don’t think they are bad people so congratulations to them, it’s always nice to have a new baby in the family.

I don’t really read on this thread so not sure if i’m in the minority here, but I actually like Nicole. I can’t deal with Casey and his irritating voice and the way he acts but I also think he’s harmless. I do however find their family channel extremely irritating, and they don’t always make the best choices but at least they aren’t anything like the sacconejoly’s or the fizz family 🤢
This is the problem with influencers in a nutshell.

They can have how many children they like and not have to worry about the financial side of it because they earn far too much, compared to people who have a 'conventional' job they have to be careful a lot of the time with finances, and will need to choose, do we have another child now, or do we prioritise forking out a lot of money for our special day.

They are both so out of touch imo. I know it's personal choice to have another child but I would've thought they'd prioritise their wedding, however they can do both easily because they earn far too much cash and don't realise the value of money 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know they are known for a hospital visit when it’s not always necessary but poor Nicole. My friend had to get her appendix out and it’s no joke, can’t imagine that was fun especially being pregnant

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wedding is next year, baby will be about one. I always thought they would have another before the wedding, I think will be their last baby.

So what we all guessing? Boy or girl?
My guess is boy. I can imagine Harlow being an only girl, I think Lake would benefit from it being a boy seeing as it is closer in age to him. Who knows, I just hope it’s healthy for them & things start to ease up soon for Nicole.

Reactions: 7
It’s beautiful her mum was there within hours yet Casey is running around looking after 2 kids a sick wife And sorting the house and his own mum books a spontaneous trip with the other daughter. He needed help from his own mum as well imo

Reactions: 32
It’s beautiful her mum was there within hours yet Casey is running around looking after 2 kids a sick wife And sorting the house and his own mum books a spontaneous trip with the other daughter. He needed help from his own mum as well imo
What ever saffron says goes I guess she is manipulative witch

Reactions: 9
I think she might be due in august if she told her family in Brazil possibly. She said her mum would be here a few weeks and would be here for the gender reveal.

I actually like Nicole so much she seems so sweet. Her family’s reaction was so wholesome, why does it feel like the Barker’s were just so judgemental though? Both Wendy & Saffron giving the side eye it didn’t seem like genuine happiness for them. Just my opinion!

Reactions: 19
I actually like Nicole so much she seems so sweet. Her family’s reaction was so wholesome, why does it feel like the Barker’s were just so judgemental though? Both Wendy & Saffron giving the side eye it didn’t seem like genuine happiness for them. Just my opinion!
alex & Jamie Lee reaction tho 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Wendy & Saffron probably reacted like that because they were handed a designer bag and inside was just a used pregnancy test, rather than some expensive gift.

But I’d also find it hard to get excited if someone told me they were pregnant with no3 and I had a camera shoved in my face. It’s exciting for the parents and the other 2 kids, sure. But it’s not video reaction worthy to anyone else.

Reactions: 21
Wendy & Saffron probably reacted like that because they were handed a designer bag and inside was just a used pregnancy test, rather than some expensive gift.

But I’d also find it hard to get excited if someone told me they were pregnant with no3 and I had a camera shoved in my face. It’s exciting for the parents and the other 2 kids, sure. But it’s not video reaction worthy to anyone else.
Yeah f’sure, I would feel like that too! but they’ve all literally grown up with cameras in their faces it would be different for them/second nature imo. To us it’s ‘baby no3’, to them it’s a new family member, grandchild, etc. I’d expect a bit more excitement, and definitely not the stink eye personally hahah

I don’t think there was anything wrong with Wendy and Saffrons reactions? They both seemed perfectly happy to me lmao. Maybe it’s the contrast between the families though as well as they went to more effort for Nicole’s family…