Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanothermum83

Chatty Member
It’s beautiful her mum was there within hours yet Casey is running around looking after 2 kids a sick wife And sorting the house and his own mum books a spontaneous trip with the other daughter. He needed help from his own mum as well imo

Reactions: 32

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
Video titled “our heart breaking Christmas day”

They still got to see some family unlike many that were alone on Christmas.

Reactions: 29

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Wendy & Saffron probably reacted like that because they were handed a designer bag and inside was just a used pregnancy test, rather than some expensive gift.

But I’d also find it hard to get excited if someone told me they were pregnant with no3 and I had a camera shoved in my face. It’s exciting for the parents and the other 2 kids, sure. But it’s not video reaction worthy to anyone else.

Reactions: 21

ZoeRae

Don’t wanna be a kill joy and we’re all entitled to our opinion but I don’t think the kids looks/appearance should be mentioned

• Heart
  • Wow

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
Poor lad, regardless of what you think of them as a family he’s a 27 year old guy with three young children and a fiancé yet touched death. She must’ve quite quickly seen her life become something very different before they got him to the hospital, she could’ve been left alone with three children in a foreign country. I hope they get him better long term, absolutely awful.

• Sad
  • Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
But they dont ‘have to’?
My in laws live in the same town and didn’t help when we were in a similar situation. I don’t think we can find fault with them when it comes to this
🤷🏻‍♀️
This.
But also, Wendy does have the kids quite often. She’s always showing them on her stories, picking Harlow up from school, having Lake for the day, all having Sunday roast together etc. But they all have their own lives too, they’re not there to be Casey & Nicole’s full time childcare.

Reactions: 20

account70032

VIP Member
Nicole’s sister Dani gives off the loveliest vibes ever you can tell she’s just a really nice person but to be honest all of Nicole’s family come across so lovely

yuza

Chatty Member
Yep, it’s clear to see Wendy has something against Nicole. It’s a shame, because Nicole has nobody over here so could really bond with Wendy. I’m glad Nicole’s family are lovely, no doubt that baby girl is going to be so spoilt and loved by them. And then used for social media content only by the Barkers.

fasterpasta

WHY would Casey and his family post about his heart attack the next day. wtf! Too worried about missing this great content opportunity to let him recover!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Dusty barkers 😭😂 tbf Wendy is the definition of one of those dead wasps in a cobweb

• Haha

idklolol

I actually like Nicole so much she seems so sweet. Her family’s reaction was so wholesome, why does it feel like the Barker’s were just so judgemental though? Both Wendy & Saffron giving the side eye it didn’t seem like genuine happiness for them. Just my opinion!

yuza

Chatty Member
It doesn’t sit right with me that they are still using the heart attack as clickbait. Obviously it was an extremely scary situation and I did feel terribly awful for all of them especially Casey, but the newest video “4 months post HEART ATTACK” in capital letters just proves to me that all influencers are the same. If something tragic happens, they will use it over and over for views and money.

Reactions: 18

account70032

VIP Member
I love how genuine the love Nicole’s mum and sisters have for Harlow and Lake. When you see them in the background of Nasey vlogs playing with the kids and living in the moment with them no camera in the kids face and very rarely do they have a phone in the kids face unless they’re taking a picture together with them or of them here and there which is normal and nice cause you know they’re doing that out of love to capture a memory unlike the Barkers who a lot of the time are doing that for YouTube content or likes on social media. Of course the Barkers love the kids those kids are very loved and spoiled but there’s something about Nicole’s family that gives the loveliest vibes and I think it’s such a shame they live so far away in Brazil cause I really think it would be good for those kids and Nicole to have her family closer but I guess seeing them a few times in a year is better than nothing cause some people don’t even get that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17