The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if someone’s already said this - do we know how much it costs to hire the i360 for these events?! (Assuming that’s where it was as they’ve had events there before)

also, completely agree that the vibes Wendy gives off towards Nicole are strange, I’ve thought it for years so I’m glad other people agree!!

Reactions: 15
Sorry if someone’s already said this - do we know how much it costs to hire the i360 for these events?! (Assuming that’s where it was as they’ve had events there before)

also, completely agree that the vibes Wendy gives off towards Nicole are strange, I’ve thought it for years so I’m glad other people agree!!

Swear they hire it all the time. Might aswell get a job there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep, it’s clear to see Wendy has something against Nicole. It’s a shame, because Nicole has nobody over here so could really bond with Wendy. I’m glad Nicole’s family are lovely, no doubt that baby girl is going to be so spoilt and loved by them. And then used for social media content only by the Barkers.

Reactions: 20
Before Wendy spoiled the surprise , I had a feeling it was going to be a boy for some reason I think cause I could see Harlow being the only girl but obviously we all knew it was a girl when Wendy posted her photo. The baby is going to be very loved and spoiled especially by Nicole’s family they’re so pure. If that had been Saffron’s gender reveal we all know Wendy would of been super careful with what she posted double checking everything to make sure the gender wasn’t being revealed by her. I know there’s a lot the uk offers with the social media work they do and all of Caseys family living there and I know Nicole does like living in the uk but if I were her I personally would be much happier living in Brazil with family who not only love me but also truly love the grandkids not just for social media posts or vlogs. Anytime Nicole gets to see her family I do be so happy for her.

Reactions: 16
Nicole is gorgeous and her mum is absolutely phenomenal for her age. Both gorgeous ladies, then there’s the dusty barkers, Casey is a nice looking boy and seems sweet, the rest are unbearable. It’s jealousy

Reactions: 16
Dusty barkers 😭😂 tbf Wendy is the definition of one of those dead wasps in a cobweb

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree that Nicole’s family seem lovely. Her mum seems like she has the biggest heart and I like that she makes an effort to be close with Casey’s family. I remember in an old vlog from when Lake was born she brought thoughtful gifts for Casey’s nan which I thought was really nice. Don’t know much about her Dad but her Stepdad seems like a sweetheart, and her sisters are really nice too. I much preferred watching her brazil gender reveals/announcements in the past compared to the ones in brighton.

It’s really nice to see that despite living so far away those kids still have a really close relationship with everyone in brazil.

Reactions: 17
Just saw Casey and Nicoles house up for sale online for 600k! It was listed a week ago when they went to Dubai

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Crikey, must be upsizing. How many beds do they have at the moment? Must not be many if they’re moving
They have three bedrooms then Nicole's dressing room and a office
But there house is a funny layout

Reactions: 3
Yeah wow 650k is a good amount they must have made a nice profit but definitely understand why they need to move the layout is awful when you have kids

Reactions: 2
Interesting that's there no photos of the dressing room is that because there's piles of clutter in there

Reactions: 4