The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party but really happy for them, my guess is boy just because the photo saffron posted Lake had blue on his hand

Reactions: 2
I'm happy for them, but Wendy definitely didn't look pleased. Maybe it's because she does look after them a lot? But it didn't seem like a genuine happiness.

Reactions: 3
Sounds like a reach but I feel like it’s probably a girl bc the way they’re holding Elsa up as if it’s the baby! There were blue macaroons so blue perhaps that

Reactions: 1
Kids are just for content at this stage lol no one cares what you’re having enough to try and cause that much suspense over a gender

Reactions: 6
Im surprised they havent waited till the birth considering they already have boy & girl. They hardly ever seem interested in their kids, its a wonder why there having another

Reactions: 7
Im surprised they havent waited till the birth considering they already have boy & girl. They hardly ever seem interested in their kids, its a wonder why there having another
It’s so strange cause there’s times were they seem interested in the kids and showing a lot of love to them but then there’s times were they seem uninterested in their kids and are desperate for anyone else to look after them so they can act like a young couple who don’t have kids. I feel like they enjoy the benefits of a family channel cause of the money they’ve made from it thanks to the kids but I also feel like sometimes they act like the kids are in the way of them getting to live like all their friends do who don’t have kids and have the freedom to go and do whatever they want anytime. As much as I am not a fan of Wendy , I do think she looks after her grandkids more than we know about cause they don’t vlog all the time and as much as she loves her grandkids maybe there’s a part of her that’s just a bit fed up of them taking advantage of her cause showing up to your parents house regularly with your 2 kids expecting them to look after them for the day or night without even calling beforehand I just don’t think that’s ok unless there’s an emergency or something or the 4 of them as a whole family are surprising them with a visit.
When they announced to their friends and family Nicole was pregnant with Lake, I remember Wendy’s reaction and her saying something like 2 kids is a lot of work like she was worried they don’t know what they’re in for cause they needed a lot of help with Harlow and seemed overwhelmed with how much work 1 child was. They’re stay at home parents yet they have a childminder for Lake that makes no sense to me. I know there’s time they may have to go somewhere that Lake can’t come along to but it’s their life if that’s what they want to do I guess that’s on them. I’m happy for them cause a baby is a blessing and I want Nicole and the baby to be healthy and safe but sometimes it’s like they want to be parents but they also don’t want the responsibility and work that comes with it.

I think we all need to remember caseys parents let his gf move into there home and gave Harlow a bedroom until they moved out into the flat

It’s so strange cause there’s times were they seem interested in the kids and showing a lot of love to them but then there’s times were they seem uninterested in their kids and are desperate for anyone else to look after them so they can act like a young couple who don’t have kids. I feel like they enjoy the benefits of a family channel cause of the money they’ve made from it thanks to the kids but I also feel like sometimes they act like the kids are in the way of them getting to live like all their friends do who don’t have kids and have the freedom to go and do whatever they want anytime. As much as I am not a fan of Wendy , I do think she looks after her grandkids more than we know about cause they don’t vlog all the time and as much as she loves her grandkids maybe there’s a part of her that’s just a bit fed up of them taking advantage of her cause showing up to your parents house regularly with your 2 kids expecting them to look after them for the day or night without even calling beforehand I just don’t think that’s ok unless there’s an emergency or something or the 4 of them as a whole family are surprising them with a visit.
When they announced to their friends and family Nicole was pregnant with Lake, I remember Wendy’s reaction and her saying something like 2 kids is a lot of work like she was worried they don’t know what they’re in for cause they needed a lot of help with Harlow and seemed overwhelmed with how much work 1 child was. They’re stay at home parents yet they have a childminder for Lake that makes no sense to me. I know there’s time they may have to go somewhere that Lake can’t come along to but it’s their life if that’s what they want to do I guess that’s on them. I’m happy for them cause a baby is a blessing and I want Nicole and the baby to be healthy and safe but sometimes it’s like they want to be parents but they also don’t want the responsibility and work that comes with it.

The whole childminder thing confuses me. Not like they even edit their own videos anymore or upload as much as they used to. If it is it’s for an ad

The whole childminder thing confuses me. Not like they even edit their own videos anymore or upload as much as they used to. If it is it’s for an ad
Exactly what do they be doing all day that they have a childminder for Lake? they can be very lazy and don’t want to take on the full work and responsibility of being parents. I know recently Nicole hasn’t been well from surgery and morning sickness but they’re always wanting someone else to look after the kids even when both Casey and Nicole aren’t sick. Each to their own I guess if they want a childminder then fine but don’t keep having kids if you can’t handle the fact you have to look after them and not always rely on everything one else to. They have their good points I’ve spoke about before and I do believe they love their kids more than a lot of other youtuber family vloggers do but Hopefully they’re going to be able to handle having 3 kids. I feel like Harlow and Lake spend more time at Wendy and Darren than we see which would explain Wendy’s reactions when they announce a pregnancy especially in this video at time stamp 6:09-6:22 she repeatedly asks are you sure you’re pregnant and then says to Casey it’s going to be quite hard for them which is her way of saying you already struggle with just one baby. Don’t get me wrong I am happy for them cause I’d never wish anything bad on anyone having a baby and obviously raising kids isn’t easy for anyone but I do wonder if they weren’t making money off their kids would they be so eager to have more kids knowing they don’t really enjoy the responsibility.

Apparently Wendy uploaded a video with pink balloons coming out of the box and then quickly deleted it

Reactions: 4
Defo a girl, I commented on Nicole’s video that i thought girl coz Wendy had posted a pic with an ‘it’s a girl’ balloon in the background, and my comment has been deleted 🤣

Reactions: 11
Defo a girl, I commented on Nicole’s video that i thought girl coz Wendy had posted a pic with an ‘it’s a girl’ balloon in the background, and my comment has been deleted 🤣
I’ve put a similar comment on Casey’s photo and it’s still there!