The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still going? Casey and nicole are already out in Brazil, there is no reason saffron needs to meet them out there. she's had plenty of holidays one after another already none of which they invited themselves on! Hopefully someone will explain that one.

Reactions: 3
I'm getting really tired of how much Nicole photoshops her insta pics. She is a naturally beautiful girl but she edits herself so so much to the point she looks about 5 sizes smaller and a totally different person. It's really annoying to see.
I’ve noticed her doing this for a long time too and find it really sad. I know she isn’t the only influencer to edit their photos so I’m not just coming at her but I wish for her own mental health that she would stop doing that. She does edit herself to be wayyyyy smaller than she is and edits her face to be a lot slimmer and there’s no need for it at all she’s beautiful the way she is. In videos she looks so different compared to her Instagram posts so I don’t really get why she thinks she can get away with editing them the way she does but it’s not good for her mind to be doing that.

Reactions: 7
They were never going to make it to Brazil and back in a 1 week school holidays…. And now Hs mysterious illness is given them the excuse to stay a bit longer! I very much doubt they’d even had flights booked for yesterday.

Reactions: 9
They were never going to make it to Brazil and back in a 1 week school holidays…. And now Hs mysterious illness is given them the excuse to stay a bit longer! I very much doubt they’d even had flights booked for yesterday.
Not to mention that they also took Harlow out of school 3 days before half-term and the previous week out of school for that modelling gig (gotta get the kids earning early) in Manchester 😡

Reactions: 2
H is out and about in a mall today despite being sOoOoooo sick yesterday. So everyone else can get the germs?

Reactions: 3
Not to mention that they also took Harlow out of school 3 days before half-term and the previous week out of school for that modelling gig (gotta get the kids earning early) in Manchester 😡
They didn’t take her out of school she goes to a local private school the holidays they get are much longer. Our school holidays were last week anyway. I’m pretty sure the Manchester thing she did get taken out for but would have been special permission. And ‘celebs’ do what they like anyway.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but you’re wrong. They took her out on the Wednesday before her half term began and they were due back at school this Tuesday.

• Wow
Sorry but you’re wrong. They took her out on the Wednesday before her half term began and they were due back at school this Tuesday.
If that's true, by the time Harlow returns to school she will have will have had at least a week extra than everyone else maybe more
Even if it is a private school surely that's not acceptable?!

Not to mention taking her out for the week before half-term back in October, to go on that gifted out of season holiday in Corfu.

You’d think with how long Casey has been with Nicole he would if at least learnt more of her language. Find it so ignorant from both Casey and Saffron in the videos where they always mention how they have no clue how to speak Nicole’s language. Pretty sure Casey said he only knows like two words. Considering his children are half Brazilian you would think he would try more

Reactions: 11
Considering they are trying to get their children to learn and acknowledge their culture he should have made the effort to learn it fir sure. Not like they don't have enough time on their hands. As for Harlow being out of school if they knew this would be something they were wanting to consistently do meaning sharing their time between England and Brazil they should home school her. Yet they won't because they are both so darn lazy

Reactions: 5
It’s infuriating because plenty of people would kill for their child to go to the school that Harlow goes to, it’s a high in demand expensive private school and they take her out constantly.

It’s infuriating because plenty of people would kill for their child to go to the school that Harlow goes to, it’s a high in demand expensive private school and they take her out constantly.
Do you know roughly how much it costs? I don’t want to know the school etc just wonder how much these things cost down south in comparison

Do you know roughly how much it costs? I don’t want to know the school etc just wonder how much these things cost down south in comparison
I couldn’t tell you an exact price range but it’s a very well thought of school as far as I’m aware, Imogen Horton went. I’d hazard about £4000 a term

• Wow
Hope this is okay to post, don’t think it shows location
I wonder where they’ll send her after or if she’ll go right through. It’s a good feeder school for boarding schools to my knowledge. Good on them that they can give her this opportunity! Just a shame they seem to take advantage of it