The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So during harlows next half term they are going to take the kids all the way to Brazil despite a high number of covid cases??
I understand they haven't been there in close to 2 years but they have had family over and joined them on a recent holiday. Is it worth risking their health for a holiday??
Sao Paulo (where nicole is from) is the state with the highest number of vaccinated people in the world. There are many cases here, yes, but deaths and hospitalization numbers are decreasing. I'm also Brazilian and live abroad, I've spend 2.5yrs away from Brazil because of work/pandemic and only now was able to visit. It's a risk, but most likely we will live with this virus for years to come, and being away from your home country really does a number on your mental health. I just hope she doesn't attend parties/ huge gatherings, that wouldn't be nice of her.

Reactions: 5
They have become so lazy with their channel and it's always the same boring content.

Reactions: 4
They have become so lazy with their channel and it's always the same boring content.
Yep and new vid, same old. Never any new content. I think they are just trying for a baby for the sake more content now. Used to LOVE this channel but absolutely not what it use to be. SO BORRRING

Reactions: 3
Content= kids choosing which unhealthy breakfast cereal. Ask kids if it's yummy.

I just can't believe how much crappy food they give the kids. Lake is ALWAYS eating something unhealthy multiple times a day (as she likes to post and seems so proud of). Their dad has diabetes ffs, all of this is a recipe for health problems in the future...

Reactions: 6
Bad they’re taking Harlow out of school when parents get penalised going on holiday in term time for a “project”

Reactions: 5
Bad they’re taking Harlow out of school when parents get penalised going on holiday in term time for a “project”
I’ve heard the school she goes to are huge on status and it’s a massively well known private school, I’m sure Jane Moore from loose women sent her girls there. They’ll love if he takes her out for media. All top private schools thrive on that stuff I’d imagine

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve heard the school she goes to are huge on status and it’s a massively well known private school, I’m sure Jane Moore from loose women sent her girls there. They’ll love if he takes her out for media. All top private schools thrive on that stuff I’d imagine
Oh wow didn’t know that

What is he and Harlow doing ??? Why are they away ?
Guessing it’s for a Primark kids photo shoot, the other child that’s tagged in their stories has a highlight on their profile for Primark 22 with the photographer/same set Harlow was pictured in.

• Wow
Guessing it’s for a Primark kids photo shoot, the other child that’s tagged in their stories has a highlight on their profile for Primark 22 with the photographer/same set Harlow was pictured in.
Whoa that’s massive! I’m very surprised Primark even knows who they are

Reactions: 1
I'm getting really tired of how much Nicole photoshops her insta pics. She is a naturally beautiful girl but she edits herself so so much to the point she looks about 5 sizes smaller and a totally different person. It's really annoying to see.

Reactions: 11