The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this tiktok bother anyone else? Why is it necessary to film your child in bed? I HATE to say this, but sometimes it feels like he knows what he’s doing 😖😖 Not sacconejoly level of course, but some things just don’t sit right with me

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Does anybody think its odd that they put all the presents under the tree before christmas? Then christmas morning, all they get from Santa is the sacks with presents that aren't wrapped up?
Harlow unwrapped one from under the tree and was saying "Santa got it for me" and Casey kept telling her that "no, mummy and daddy got it for you"
I just don't get it. Maybe its just me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely the impact of kids coming down on christmas morning to all the presents is better than sat looking at them under the tree weeks before christmas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Does anybody think its odd that they put all the presents under the tree before christmas? Then christmas morning, all they get from Santa is the sacks with presents that aren't wrapped up?
Harlow unwrapped one from under the tree and was saying "Santa got it for me" and Casey kept telling her that "no, mummy and daddy got it for you"
Surely the impact of kids coming down on christmas morning to all the presents is better than sat looking at them under the tree weeks before christmas 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not really. Families all do things differently.
I know some families say Santa gets the stocking fillers and a few gifts whereas the big gifts come from the parents. Why should Santa get all the credit :ROFLMAO: I imagine some people put them under the tree bc of space whereas others may just prefer it as it builds the children's excitement at that age to actually SEE there will be something to look forward to on Christmas regardless if Santa deems you 'naughty or nice'.

That's just my take, I doubt that brain couple thought that much into it. I haven't watched any of their stuff lately.

Reactions: 5
Tbh with my son we say santa got his stocking with all the token gifts in
And his big presents are from mommy and daddy so he doesn't go to school bragging that santa got him this

Reactions: 7
everyone’s different, but i feel as if the kids got waaay to many presents. will they even play with all of that.
and caseys whiney, baby voice. awful

Reactions: 7
This is probably so pernickety but I cant STAND the way they talk to the children like they are imbeciles.

Reactions: 8
I used to like them back in the flat because they weren’t doing ads, editing themselves and weren’t so up themselves back then. They are to lazy to edit, I don’t get if you have an editor why don’t you make more blogs. They all just boring big day vlogs where they go up 360 or opening something ££££

Reactions: 6
I suspect Nicole is pregnant not body shaming at all here but she has put so much weight on and her face looks puffy 😳

Reactions: 4
I used to like them back in the flat because they weren’t doing ads, editing themselves and weren’t so up themselves back then. They are to lazy to edit, I don’t get if you have an editor why don’t you make more blogs. They all just boring big day vlogs where they go up 360 or opening something ££££
they’ve come such a long way from that flat, it was always messy. now they own their house it looks very clean!

I can’t believe quite how lazy these two are, only just managing to upload their Christmas Day vlog a full 2 weeks after Christmas…

I can’t believe quite how lazy these two are, only just managing to upload their Christmas Day vlog a full 2 weeks after Christmas…
I don’t get how they can always be so busy like there’s loads of other yt family’s with more kids on yt who upload more than they do. They don’t even edit so I don’t get how it’s so hard. I used to really like them but cba now

So during harlows next half term they are going to take the kids all the way to Brazil despite a high number of covid cases??
I understand they haven't been there in close to 2 years but they have had family over and joined them on a recent holiday. Is it worth risking their health for a holiday??