The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harlow is 4 I'm guessing so I'm guessing they had her so she didn't get deported
How has she got an Italian passport
I always thought she had a Brazilian passport and uk one
She has right to remain with an Italian pasport so didnt need to have Harlow for that reason - thats a disgusting thing to say imo.
Theyve been together for the 6/7 years as they were together even when she went back to Brazil for that year and Casey visited her there.

Reactions: 10
They’re both so lazy, all this talk of powering through must make Nicole very tired

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how they complain about being tired so much, the kids spend more time at Wendy’s than at home, must be nice 🙄

Reactions: 5
How do these two have so much money? The house, renovations, nice car, very expensive clothing & accessories.. the list goes on.
Because they use child exploitation, beg for sponsorship though brands and companies. Vlogs that include topics that gives them likes & views. Hauls and shopping vlogs, announcements, holiday and family vlogs, challenges, tutorials. As Nicole and Casey also have their own youtube channels, them two channels alone are also making money. Youtubers basically work for nothing, if they knew what a real job and look after two kids on a basic salary they would be living in the real world like everybody else. If Youtube was suddenly gone over night they will know what reality is.

Because they use child exploitation, beg for sponsorship though brands and companies. Vlogs that include topics that gives them likes & views. Hauls and shopping vlogs, announcements, holiday and family vlogs, challenges, tutorials. As Nicole and Casey also have their own youtube channels, them two channels alone are also making money. Youtubers basically work for nothing, if they knew what a real job and look after two kids on a basic salary they would be living in the real world like everybody else. If Youtube was suddenly gone over night they will know what reality is.

This is so accurate! However, their views are terrible so I always wonder how they afford it all. I suppose they do a new ad every day though don’t they socit’s probably more from that than views

Reactions: 3
Their click bait is soooo bad 😭😭 couldn’t stop laughing the other day when their video was ‘birthday shopping for Casey’ and there was like 2 seconds of shopping footage at the end, the same with Saffs party - don’t know how they think they can get away with it! They also 100% use Saff for views.

I can’t believe Nicole is only 2/3 years older than Saffron. I thought she was at LEAST 28!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else see when they entered the mall and Casey had something poking out of his nose. Two seconds later a sly pick and then two seconds after putting something (non) discreetly in his mouth 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Have nasey fallen out with Jamie lee lot because they haven’t said happy birthday to Freddie or dexter recently

Reactions: 1
Have nasey fallen out with Jamie lee lot because they haven’t said happy birthday to Freddie or dexter recently
I don’t think so they went to harlows birthday.

Could these two be anymore more thicker.
why post a school pic when if you know where they live or around you would clearly recognise that uniform! Honestly the stupidity.

I don’t think so they went to harlows birthday.

Could these two be anymore more thicker.
why post a school pic when if you know where they live or around you would clearly recognise that uniform! Honestly the stupidity.
I thought the same. They blurred out the badge but it wouldn’t be hard to find at all! Probably just a few clicks

Reactions: 2
Is Harlow at a private school?
Yes she is now and I’m wondering whether Lake is at the nursery there too. Very obvious where she goes. I don’t know why these Youtubers would compromise their children’s safety like this. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Isn’t this a bit out of order saying the name of the school? Fair enough people who live in the area could’ve probably guessed it and I get that this is a gossip site but we still can never be sure who’s on here lurking!
Especially coming from a new member who’s only postings are that comment

Absolute morons posting pics of Harlow in such a distinctive uniform. It’s not like it’s a generic blue jumper and grey skirt where blurring out the logo may protect her a bit. Anyone who watches any of the Barkers know how much money that family have and it only takes one wrong ‘un to use the combined information of Harlows school and their wealth to put her at risk of harm.

Reactions: 8
Absolute morons posting pics of Harlow in such a distinctive uniform. It’s not like it’s a generic blue jumper and grey skirt where blurring out the logo may protect her a bit. Anyone who watches any of the Barkers know how much money that family have and it only takes one wrong ‘un to use the combined information of Harlows school and their wealth to put her at risk of harm.
They just can’t help themselves can they. Putting the kids at risk because they want that perfect ‘first day of school insta pic’

• Angry