The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I see hopefully that’s what she means, but she said “potential” schools? unfortunately my sons school isn’t doing that due to covid
unless Harlow was accepted into a few schools so their visiting to pick maybe it’s different in Brighton.
although my daughters placement haven’t been able to give us any dates yet due to covid, we have to wait and if rules don’t change it’s all via zoom.

So in the latest vlog, Nicole “surprises” Casey with a spa break. But when he’s showing the room, he’s moaning that the room doesn’t have a bath tub and usually when they stay there they always book the room with the bath tub but he didn’t know that this room only had a shower. But I thought it was a surprise? The way he said it made it sound like he booked the room. Surprise my arse

Reactions: 6
Anyone else dead at the way they made that intro so dramatic... for a spa trip....that they do all of the time 😭💀

Reactions: 4
Well, Saffron just had a spa trip, so OBviously NaseyFam need a spa trip too…
However, they couldn’t stop moaning.
Casey “The only annoying thing, we don’t have a bath with jets”
Next shot, Casey wallowing in a jet spa pool.
No respect for other people’s time, they are late for their dinner reservation.
Ni whingeing about one of their starters “There used to be a WHOLE lot of bread, but there’s just like 4 pieces”
Casey obviously not managing his diabetes very well as he is ‘starving’ throughout the vlog. Brags about his plan to have steak for dinner but then MORE moaning when he sees NI’s lobster and wishing he’d ordered that.

These people (who barely vlog for a living), never happy or grateful with what they’ve got. Unbelievable 🙄

And the funniest thing of all, we’re supposed to be super excited about their upcoming vlog about the… ’pantry’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell he was only in hospital for a few days, why are they so dramatic

I cba to watch their recent video but why’s Nicole in hospital or was? I read her Instagram story and she says she has POTS, not heard her mentioned this before.

I’ve never seen anyone with POTS forget it’s there. That’s not how it works.
Or go to hospital for that matter. Pots here is not taken seriously at all.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where they went for their anniversary? Looked like an exhibition of some sort?

Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen anyone with POTS forget it’s there. That’s not how it works.
Or go to hospital for that matter. Pots here is not taken seriously at all.
That’s not necessarily true. I have POTS and have spent time in hospital with it. But usually after a week + of how Nicole was, not a few hours in the night 😂 And I definitely don’t forget it’s there.

But not surprised at all to see Nicole finding something to head off to hospital for just after Casey. She can’t let him have the attention too long. It will be one of the kids again soon.

Reactions: 3
So he's standing in the middle of Leicester Square... "We're currently in Piccadilly Circus".
Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big respect to Casey for mentioning the whole football racism he used his platform to highlight it, which is what all influencers should be doing right now.

Reactions: 5
Does Nicole have dual citizenship or is she fully Brazilian
How long has she been in England for
How did they met

Reactions: 1
Does Nicole have dual citizenship or is she fully Brazilian
How long has she been in England for
How did they met
She’s got a Brazilian and Italian passport, the Italian passport as what has allowed her to stay in the UK. Not sure how long she’s been in the UK for but think they celebrated 7 years the other week so I’d assume she’s been here at least 5-6

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s got a Brazilian and Italian passport, the Italian passport as what has allowed her to stay in the UK. Not sure how long she’s been in the UK for but think they celebrated 7 years the other week so I’d assume she’s been here at least 5-6
Harlow is 4 I'm guessing so I'm guessing they had her so she didn't get deported
How has she got an Italian passport
I always thought she had a Brazilian passport and uk one

Harlow is 4 I'm guessing so I'm guessing they had her so she didn't get deported
How has she got an Italian passport
I always thought she had a Brazilian passport and uk one
her dads side I believe is where the Italian passport comes from she has mentioned it briefly on her Instagram stories.

She didn’t need to have a child to stay here.