The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she is now and I’m wondering whether Lake is at the nursery there too. Very obvious where she goes. I don’t know why these Youtubers would compromise their children’s safety like this. 🙄
i thought this, i’m still trying to figure out how they have so much money now cause i know the barkers are well off before but his first car wasn’t extraordinary like saffron’s first car was. how does youtube pay them so much

Reactions: 4
i thought this, i’m still trying to figure out how they have so much money now cause i know the barkers are well off before but his first car wasn’t extraordinary like saffron’s first car was. how does youtube pay them so much
YouTube, Instagram, constant Ads. They all add up.
Plus I wouldn’t be surprised If Claudia were paying for the education. I think it is more highly valued in her family.

Reactions: 3
YouTube, Instagram, constant Ads. They all add up.
Plus I wouldn’t be surprised If Claudia were paying for the education. I think it is more highly valued in her family.
i’m surprised nicole gets so many opportunities to actually have ads her own youtube channel is so dead and casey technically runs the nasty family one. ahhh yes i forget insta makes them money i’m just a normal civilian loool

I’m watching soccer aid now and just wondering, imagine if Ana’s on something related to this and that’s what she said is the best thing in her career😂 they always use youtubers

They make ALOT of money just from Instagram ads. Nicole does loads, as does Casey. Then they have their home account and the kids account. Plus, they do YT content, YT Ads, Tiktok, etc. It deffo all adds up esp considering one ad can be 10k+ depending on the level of content.

Makes me sick tbh!

So they just confirmed Harlow goes to school full time now and Lake goes to a childminder twice a week. Actually blows my mind, that’s literally so lazy when they’re both home 24/7, yes they “work” from home but you’re telling me one of them cant sit with lake for a couple of hours while the other goes and does emails? Not to mention the kids seem to be at Wendy’s every other day too.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Harlow goes to school for one day and comes home more intelligent than Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they keep the money that they get paid for doing an ad with a child? Or is it like when a young actor works and it’s kept until they’re old enough?

Reactions: 1
Do they keep the money that they get paid for doing an ad with a child? Or is it like when a young actor works and it’s kept until they’re old enough?
No regulations on the exploitation of influencers kids, unlike young actors. The parents get the money as the parent is approached by their management/ad company and oftentimes, the influencers are branded as a family and marketed that way so the 'family company/channel' is getting paid, not the child themselves. It's why people often call these influencer children exploited as the kids do the work while the parents sit back and rake it in essentially.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What a laugh, Ni’s latest promo is a Tesco’s ad for school uniform 🙄 The cheek of her being paid to pretend that her Darling Daughter wears their range. Have Tesco not seen Harlow being pimped all over Social Media in her pricey Private School gear.
Sorry Tesco, I will now actively avoid doing any shopping with you. 😡

Reactions: 12
So now Thomas pjs are the ugliest things ever???? Sorry but my son wears loads of themed pjs and clothes because he loves them let kids be kids, stop using ur kids like another thing to design !!!!!

So they just confirmed Harlow goes to school full time now and Lake goes to a childminder twice a week. Actually blows my mind, that’s literally so lazy when they’re both home 24/7, yes they “work” from home but you’re telling me one of them cant sit with lake for a couple of hours while the other goes and does emails? Not to mention the kids seem to be at Wendy’s every other day too.
Agreed, Lake doesn't need childcare as his parents don't go out to work as they work from home 24/7 that if you call youtube a job or a paid hobbie.

Reactions: 2
Seems Nicole was the one to get Lake at the childminders, Casey said in the video he was really against it until he realised how much he does whilst he’s there. But they could do things with him seeing as they’re both at home doing next to nothing, they’re so lazy!! Or maybe they don’t want to do things with just Lake because it wouldn’t be fair on Harlow whilst she’s at school which is a crazy way of thinking.

I’d only seen their family channel, and thought they were nice parents and actually quite lovely people in general. I then came across casey’s channel and ohhh my god I’ve never had the ick more than I do now. He makes me skin crawl, and I’m assuming that’s more the ‘real him’ than their family channel. I also can’t believe nicolle is early 20s, I was sure she was early 30s!!

Reactions: 8
Parenting is awful !!!!
the house is a state in the latest video you could see how dirty it is especially Harlows bed 🤢 the amount of washing that isn’t put away and she doesn’t do duck all in the day apart from emails and going shopping for tat😏

Reactions: 6
I definitely think they’re lazy and there’s a lot of clutter but don’t think they’re house is actually dirty. The stain on Harlow’s bed could be something that didn’t wash out. Nicole just doesn’t strike me as someone who wouldn’t keep her house clean especially because she always talks about religiously tidying up as soon as the kids go to bed and also the way her mum raised her because Claudia seems like she has everything organised and together. What I’m worried about is Harlow’s delayed speech and the fact that she still isn’t very clear when trying to communicate.. It really doesn’t help that Casey speaks like an absolute idiot to her and has done so since she was little😩 he even puts the voice on with Ni.. I find him so immature compared to Ni, he must drive her insane sometimes you can just tell!!

Reactions: 13
72485702-F82A-4C3B-9346-3174741AD422.png

2 years? They left Brazil towards the very end of May last year …. you’re 8 months off 2 years there Ni

• Haha
Reactions: 13