The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 782726
2 years? They left Brazil towards the very end of May last year …. you’re 8 months off 2 years there Ni
Agree, they came home from a 3 month stay there at the beginning of June 2020. So only 15 months ago.

Never mind, I’m sure prancing around Lake Como without the kids to ‘plan’ an Instagrammable wedding that will be inaccessible to most of their family & friends, will surely take their minds off it.

Prioritising their needs as usual, who cares if their kids have only just started a new school & childminder routine. Let’s just dump them off with the grandparents. I mean it’s not like Darren hasn’t got 3 businesses to run, Wendy working for BraggyB and up to their ears in house renovations too.

I have never come across such a pair of selfish, entitled nit-wits as these two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I definitely think they’re lazy and there’s a lot of clutter but don’t think they’re house is actually dirty. The stain on Harlow’s bed could be something that didn’t wash out. Nicole just doesn’t strike me as someone who wouldn’t keep her house clean especially because she always talks about religiously tidying up as soon as the kids go to bed and also the way her mum raised her because Claudia seems like she has everything organised and together. What I’m worried about is Harlow’s delayed speech and the fact that she still isn’t very clear when trying to communicate.. It really doesn’t help that Casey speaks like an absolute idiot to her and has done so since she was little😩 he even puts the voice on with Ni.. I find him so immature compared to Ni, he must drive her insane sometimes you can just tell!!
Absolutely agree, anyone would think English isn’t Casey’s first language. It must be so confusing for Harlow with two parents speaking in broken/staggered English. Hopefully now she’s at school she will be able to pick things up better bless her

Reactions: 8
Parenting is awful !!!!
the house is a state in the latest video you could see how dirty it is especially Harlows bed 🤢 the amount of washing that isn’t put away and she doesn’t do duck all in the day apart from emails and going shopping for tat😏
I remember their old flat that they were in before Lake was born, it was a lovely place but was always in such a massive mess! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Agree, they came home from a 3 month stay there at the beginning of June 2020. So only 15 months ago.

Never mind, I’m sure prancing around Lake Como without the kids to ‘plan’ an Instagrammable wedding that will be inaccessible to most of their family & friends, will surely take their minds off it.

Prioritising their needs as usual, who cares if their kids have only just started a new school & childminder routine. Let’s just dump them off with the grandparents. I mean it’s not like Darren hasn’t got 3 businesses to run, Wendy working for BraggyB and up to their ears in house renovations too.

I have never come across such a pair of selfish, entitled nit-wits as these two.
I've never liked Nicole or casey, always making it sound like they have long, Tiring jobs when all they do is constantly answer emails. There is a bit of a difference between 15 months and two years, ni acting like seeing her sister didn't count! She's so self absorbed I remember when they were travelling home from brazil in a video all she moaned about was missing her family that she'd just spent 3 months with, while casey hadn't seen his for what must have been 3/4 months.
It seems like Nicole really thinks she is some big instagram star with a like for everything designer but really how many people would actually know who she is?

Reactions: 10
Casey is trying his absolute best to blow up on his own YouTube channel and it’s just not working😂😂😂

He’s tried using Niko and Morgz, he’s stole videos from the Sidemen without crediting and he’s even gone to the last resort of using Saffy B but it’s still not working 😂

Each video clickbaits with a big cash prize but there’s never any money or evidence of it being in the video, claiming he’s giving £1000 prize money every video but can only donate £40 to Saffron’s Just Giving? Yeah right

Reactions: 9
If anyone fancies a laugh check out what Casey wore to the marathon🤣 I bet Ni gets embarrassed because she’s into her fashion and he goes around wearing gangster chokers🥲 She probs would want him to dress more like David Beckham or that sort of style but he thinks he’s street🤣

Reactions: 3
If anyone fancies a laugh check out what Casey wore to the marathon🤣 I bet Ni gets embarrassed because she’s into her fashion and he goes around wearing gangster chokers🥲 She probs would want him to dress more like David Beckham or that sort of style but he thinks he’s street🤣

Aww I never saw and now insta is down😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Even with a Chanel bag in his hand he looks scruffy, you really cannot buy class

Looks like they’re on the first flight to Brazil now it’s open to travellers, what about Harlow’s school? Could they not have waited a couple of weeks until half term

• Wow
Sooo bad if they’ve taken Harlow out of school to go on holiday. She’s only just started school a month ago!

Reactions: 10
Brazil doesn’t come off the red list until Monday no? How are they travelling today
You were always allowed to travel to countries on the red lost (with PCR tests etc) but you had to hotel quarantine on the way home which was extortionate and not practical with kids. They’ve obviously gone now for a few weeks and the hotel quarantine won’t be mandatory on the return trip, just a PCR test on day two (or perhaps there’s more new rules but that’s my understanding anyway!)

And Harlow’s school is on half term for the next 2 weeks so it makes sense they’ve gone now