The Nasey Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Harlow goes to nursery, they upload like 2 videos a week and have an editor, I bet Nicole still goes on about how busy and tired they are

Reactions: 6
Harlow only goes a couple of mornings I think like 9am-12pm, but there’s two of them and they have all the time in the world. We also know Wendy looks after the kids because they’ve had date nights now if they wanna go down the whole child care bubble thing then we already know they can use that to actually edit etc so no excuse. Just lazy.

Reactions: 5
So Harlow goes to nursery, they upload like 2 videos a week and have an editor, I bet Nicole still goes on about how busy and tired they are
If she moans about being busy and tired while doing absolutely nothing she wants to try 9 and sometimes 10 hour shifts in pubs and resturaunts, now that is exhausting

Reactions: 5
How ridiculous in the video where they’re buying anything each person picks up, they say “let’s get a toy to donate to charity” then proceed to pick a £3 toy. I know it’s the thought that counts but come on, when they earn that much I’m sure they could spare more than that

Reactions: 4
So nice to see LazyFam back to their usual repetitive content;

* Pointless shopping challenge ✔
* Eating out ✔
* Milk the kids for views ✔

Bonus points for junk food & unnecessary tat 🏅

Oh and what’s with mentioning Rolex every 5 minutes? Either a product placement type undisclosed #AD or perhaps a case of the green eyed monster since Saff recently gave his dad one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice that when they visited Saffron’s house, Nicole was saying that the kids had already been here with Wendy, but she stopped talking in the middle of her sentence like Casey had gestured at her to shut up because we weren’t suppose to know because it was rule breaking 😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice that when they visited Saffron’s house, Nicole was saying that the kids had already been here with Wendy, but she stopped talking in the middle of her sentence like Casey had gestured at her to shut up because we weren’t suppose to know because it was rule breaking 😂
The funniest thing is that sentence alone proves saffron was lying about the toys and the kids 🤔🤥😂

Reactions: 3
E4F09159-A4DE-4AE4-ACD3-13418E8366D9.png

Jesus Christ, he’s only been in the hospital a couple of days, they’re acting like he’s just come back from the war, dramatic music and everything 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 600394

Jesus Christ, he’s only been in the hospital a couple of days, they’re acting like he’s just come back from the war, dramatic music and everything 😂😂😂😂
Imagine if he actually went out to work every day for 8/9 hours or so!
The kids are so cute, definitely take after Ni's side of the family 😆

Reactions: 11
“The kids were so shocked they didn’t know how to react” or maybe they didn’t react because they didn’t give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was gone for 4 days- the ‘I’m coming home’ music we used when my daughter got out of hospital after 7 months- made me laugh 😂

Reactions: 7
They didn’t used to care when Harlow was little and Nicole was swanning off to coachella etc

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why he was in hospital?
I guess this will be used for content anyway the whole clickbait titles too.

Nicole just said Harlow starts school In September and they have been looking at schools today and have a few more visits coming up? My son also starts school in September and the applications had to be in by January and we found out his school place in April, are they that clueless?

Nicole just said Harlow starts school In September and they have been looking at schools today and have a few more visits coming up? My son also starts school in September and the applications had to be in by January and we found out his school place in April, are they that clueless?
She probably just means the trial days the school do before the kids start. To get them familiarised.

She probably just means the trial days the school do before the kids start. To get them familiarised.
Ahh I see hopefully that’s what she means, but she said “potential” schools? unfortunately my sons school isn’t doing that due to covid