The Moscow/Idaho murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4.49 mark
The Dave guy in this, and the creepy guy from that TikTok (linked above) is almost certainly the same person. Unbelievably creepy but not surprising that the killer would want to insert themselves into the narrative this way. I think there’s a very high chance both of those people are BK.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like the piece of tit is doing his absolute best to get that insanity plea.

I really hope it doesn't work, it feels very obvious he is doing it on purpose to me.

Reactions: 7
Sounds like the piece of tit is doing his absolute best to get that insanity plea.

I really hope it doesn't work, it feels very obvious he is doing it on purpose to me.
It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Idaho is one of the 4 states that abolished the insanity plea so hopefully he won’t be able to play on that.

Reactions: 12
It was mentioned earlier in the thread that Idaho is one of the 4 states that abolished the insanity plea so hopefully he won’t be able to play on that.
That's good to hear, hopefully it will stick because if what witnesses have reported is true he is so clearly acting.

Reactions: 3
It's sickening how many people are lying about this case to get attention. I've not seen it before. What's wrong with everyone nowadays?

Reactions: 19
It's sickening how many people are lying about this case to get attention. I've not seen it before. What's wrong with everyone nowadays?
I think the notoriety of it been 4 murders attracts more snakes because of the platform they can use.

Be interesting how his supposed veganism is working in the cell (more fake news?! lol)

Reactions: 2
I think the notoriety of it been 4 murders attracts more snakes because of the platform they can use.

Be interesting how his supposed veganism is working in the cell (more fake news?! lol)
Supposedly, "accommodations are being made" for his diet. The worst thing is we (the police, the families, the public, everyone) will only ever know what he decides to tell, and even then we won't know if it's true. My theory is K or M was the target and the other was collateral and E and X were disturbed by what was going on so he killed them too but he could say anything.

More people are chronically online since lockdown as well I think which doesn't help the theories spawning and circulating.

Reactions: 6
This has been found on Spotify
In my opinion this is a troll. It's the same as Instagram, there's now a few 'Bryan Kohberger" accounts following some of the Idaho victims. The photos for these accounts are all publicly available photos of Bryan and are obviously fake.

How many people use their full real names on Instagram and Spotify, particularly those who want to be under the radar?

Reactions: 19
I also feel like if you lost your sanity and committed these crimes it would be very apparent in your behaviour and obvious to others. This dude went about his normal life and spent Christmas with his family without nobody raising any major concerns.

I wonder if Bryan had any defence marks on him that were noticeable but explained away. Chris Watts had that mark on his neck that nobody would have noticed if it hadnt been for the fact that his wife and kids had mysteriously disappeared. Im sure I read early on in the investigation that the perpetrator would have inflicted wounds to himself unintentionally whilst stabbing his victims.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The Corner Club owner is tired of people calling his business and asking if Bryan had been there and if anyone had been kicked out of that Club.
Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 11.07.30 AM.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.