The Moscow/Idaho murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at him; puffing out his chest like a big man. You’re scrawny AF Bryan- accept it 😆

He’s gonna be someone lil witch in prison that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he said ‘have you arrested anyone else’ as it’s all part of the game he is playing. I think he will enjoy the trial and notoriety like Bundy did. It’s so cruel to the families.

Reactions: 14
I can’t wait to see what evidence they have. They have no witnesses and no murder weapon (and no obvious motive) so the DNA evidence must be compelling. Even online searches that might be damning in a normal case might be considered reasonable doubt in the case of a criminal justice student. I know it’s ghoulish but I can’t help but be fascinated by this one.

Reactions: 16
From some American YouTubers I follow they think nothing of driving 9 hours across the country with kids in tow.
That's pretty standard for vacations. Flying is a giant hassle and expensive. We regularly drove to my great aunt and uncle's home in my dad's hometown, which is 12 hours away, and to my mom's family's home which was about 19 hours away. It's not fun but in a country with no other affordable options, it's really not a big deal to us. I can see why it would be in a country with a really extensive rail system and more affordable local flights though. I've also done what Bryan's dad did and flown out somewhere and then drove back with someone when it was a long distance. I wouldn't say it's super common but it's definitely not unusual. Or it wasn't before flying became an utter shitshow, can't speak to how things are at present lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There is so much publicity on this case I hope for his sake that he is guilty. It’s such a high profile case I can’t see that he would have been charged unless they had really good evidence. Miscarriages of justice happen all the time though. I don’t think suspects should have so much media focus until they are found guilty. Let’s face it there is no innocent until proven guilty here. Everyone thinks he is guilty.

Reactions: 13
His eyes are so scary. I can’t look at pictures of him without feeling uncomfortable 😩

Reactions: 6
I think he’ll be feeling very deflated he got caught, he seems as if he had plans to kill again with how calculated and sick he was. These killings were planned a long time.

this could now either go two ways, he can just give up and tell all to get the most publicity and live a lonely life in prison or he will go very cryptic like the ‘famous’ serial killers

Reactions: 5
I wonder how old that photo is. He looks emaciated and very unwell there.

Reactions: 5
See to me he looks completely average
he does to me too, but does he have a dodgy broken nose ?
I wonder if his parents will be in court today must be horrific for them too.
I guess he will be sent to Idaho asap then we might here more evidence they have against him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.