The Moscow/Idaho murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the press conference from the pennsilvania state police, BK wanted to waive his extradition because he wants to know whats on the PCA asap.
Brian entin is also uploading body cam footage hes obtained of the traffic stop for BK on his way through indiana. He will play it on his twitter at 5pm Eastern time (10pm UK time)

Reactions: 10
According to the press conference from the pennsilvania state police, BK wanted to waive his extradition because he wants to know whats on the PCA asap.
Brian entin is also uploading body cam footage hes obtained of the traffic stop for BK on his way through indiana. He will play it on his twitter at 5pm Eastern time (10pm UK time)
Someone has added it under that post, just sounded like a normal traffic stop, BK must have been crapping himself though !

Reactions: 5
Ohh just found that its on TMZ already! https://www.tmz.com/

Reactions: 4
So does the PCA mean he doesn't actually know what evidence they have, so has he not been questioned?

Reactions: 1
So does the PCA mean he doesn't actually know what evidence they have, so has he not been questioned?
I'm not sure about him being questioned yet in detail but going by what was said in the press conference, it doesn't sound like he knows what evidence they have on him.
Interesting though that he's very keen to see 🤔

Reactions: 5
Surprised they are releasing it as it shows his dads face. You think they would do all they could to protect his family members

I'm not sure about him being questioned yet in detail but going by what was said in the press conference, it doesn't sound like he knows what evidence they have on him.
Interesting though that he's very keen to see 🤔
Exactly that's why I asked, he does seem very keen. I also think the traffic cops stopped him on purpose, they didn't ask for his ID etc and I thought that was always the first thing you were asked for when stopped in America?

I would also like to know - I tried to Google but couldn’t find anything that made sense
I have had a look and its some sort of affidavit (I think)

• Heart
I would also like to know - I tried to Google but couldn’t find anything that made sense
its probable cause affadavidt (spelling is probably wrong! And I only know this from the Delphi thread!) it’ll contain the evidence for arrest. Not all of it but the reason arrest was granted (I believe).

Reactions: 9
Probable cause Affidavit

An affidavit of probable cause is a sworn statement, typically made by a police officer, that outlines the factual justification for why a judge should consent to an arrest or search warrant or why an arrest made during a crime-in-progress was based on solid evidence that the person in custody is the person who is likely to have committed the crime.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how soon this will go to trial? I know where I am it can take over a year for someone to go on trial after a crime has happened, curious about the US?

Reactions: 2
I’m sure they’ve got the right guy, if he was genuinely innocent wouldn’t he be in more of a state of panic

I’m sure they’ve got the right guy, if he was genuinely innocent wouldn’t he be in more of a state of panic
I think what's the most interesting piece of evidence is that his lawyer has confirmed the car is the car the police have been looking for.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does Idaho have the death penalty?
Idaho Death Penalty Info
I know this was already answered but here's some more info if anyone's interested. I'm on the fence about if he'll get it but in my experience, if you don't take a plea deal and request to go through the entire trial process, costing probably millions of dollars in a case of this size and horror, the sentencing is usually much harsher. So he might plea out to avoid the death penalty, he might not plea out and still avoid the death penalty, he might get it and never be executed. But he's likely to get a "better" sentence if he doesn't force the families to re-live the horror, doesn't rack up huge court costs, and doesn't subject the court and jury to a long and probably awful trial.

There's a guy on TikTok who is a former investigator (police, worked on FBI task forces) who thinks that he might be cooperating but I can't remember details or his screen name, dang it.

Reactions: 6
Idaho Death Penalty Info
I know this was already answered but here's some more info if anyone's interested. I'm on the fence about if he'll get it but in my experience, if you don't take a plea deal and request to go through the entire trial process, costing probably millions of dollars in a case of this size and horror, the sentencing is usually much harsher. So he might plea out to avoid the death penalty, he might not plea out and still avoid the death penalty, he might get it and never be executed. But he's likely to get a "better" sentence if he doesn't force the families to re-live the horror, doesn't rack up huge court costs, and doesn't subject the court and jury to a long and probably awful trial.

There's a guy on TikTok who is a former investigator (police, worked on FBI task forces) who thinks that he might be cooperating but I can't remember details or his screen name, dang it.
Thanks for this, I did wonder if he might get the death penalty due to the amount of victims ?

Reactions: 3
Idaho Death Penalty Info

i felt this might happen too - that he’ll probs take some kind of plea deal so as not to possibly face the death penalty - I know it’s very rare in Idaho but I feel with the interest in this case they probably will be trying to push for him to actually get the death penalty so he probably will end up taking a plea bargain. However, part of me thinks he won’t take a plea bargain until half way through trial tbh - I feel like the narcissism in him will want to have his show trial

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.