The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To his credit he has apologized. I think DM is going to have the worst fall out from this until more is known about what she was doing all those hours. I am sure she is going thru hell....when autopsies come out I assume they will know more exactly how long each lived after the wounds were inflicted. I find it difficult to this they all died instantly which means a call hours earlier could have made a difference?
Even if she had called the police straight away I still doubt they would have survived the injuries they sustained.

also, what happened to Murphy ? Who took ownership of him?

Reactions: 9
From my personal experience from the trigger warning below I really hope everyone is getting the help that they need. I can see where Steve is coming from but I think him finding out what happened to the girls could be affecting him more than he thought it would and might explain his actions.

[/My friend was murdered and at the time I thought knowing everything would help with the grieving. I just NEEDED to know what happened to my friend. Nothing can really prepare you to sit in court and hear what happened and nothing can ever prepare you for hearing/reading the autopsy report. Having your friend be completely "Dehumanised" in a way, my funny loveable friend became just words on page that's all that was left.]

*edited for better wording.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Even if she had called the police straight away I still doubt they would have survived the injuries they sustained.

Kaylee's ex boyfriend jack, they owned the pooch together. Kaylee's family visit the dog often. Her sister posted an update on Murphy a few days ago in the Facebook group. Hes doing well and well looked after

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s zero chance any of them would have survived I’d imagine with the injuries that knife would have inflicted. The fact none of them cried or screamed after also feeds into this

Reactions: 19

I think the Coroner said it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Murphy is with Kaylees ex Jack.

Reactions: 5
I think the Coroner said it wouldn’t have made a difference.

Murphy is with Kaylees ex Jack.
thank you I did not follow this early on. I must say BK really knew exactly where to attack to kill them instantly. So morbid. Imagine his Dad at this point after having driven all that way with him in the car and being clueless. Just sound like an average family and then this.

Reactions: 7
What does everyone think of this? Taken from.a video at one of the vigils. People saying it's BK
View attachment 1865369
I don't think it's him - BK's eyes are significantly higher than the tops of his ears.

View attachment 1865445
View attachment 1865428

It very well could be - but if you look at hairline (although where top pic it seems to be receding, his hair is longer in court pic so may be covering it with the longer curls). Nose and chin are similar shape, cheekbone, brown bone, jawline. All very similar.

It’s too grainy for us to be certain but there is no way you could rule it out.
Although in the second pic here his eyes and ears look more "normal"! IDK

thank you I did not follow this early on. I must say BK really knew exactly where to attack to kill them instantly. So morbid. Imagine his Dad at this point after having driven all that way with him in the car and being clueless. Just sound like an average family and then this.
I think he planned what he thought was the perfect murder but his arrogance made him sloppy. I don’t think he thought he would become a suspect so wasn’t as careful as he should have been.

I feel so sorry for his family. I keep thinking of his Dad proudly saying that his son was doing a PHD.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
To his credit he has apologized. I think DM is going to have the worst fall out from this until more is known about what she was doing all those hours. I am sure she is going thru hell....when autopsies come out I assume they will know more exactly how long each lived after the wounds were inflicted. I find it difficult to this they all died instantly which means a call hours earlier could have made a difference?
If theoretically they were stabbed in lungs hence possibly no screaming , they would have died instantly from a pneumothorax
Since we know the model of the weapon involved and the sharpness of it , high chances he would have caught a artery from stabbing - again would have died in minutes

the dog is with Kaylee's ex who is Jack D. there are several Jacks in this situation.

I think he planned what he thought was the perfect murder but his arrogance made him sloppy. I don’t think he thought he would become a suspect so wasn’t as careful as he should have been.

I feel so sorry for his family. I keep thinking of his Dad proudly saying that his son was doing a PHD.
same here.

Reactions: 6
surely if you’re smart enough to put your phone on airplane mode/turn it off during the time of the murder you’d be smart enough to just not take the phone at all 🙄

Reactions: 19
First ever post but I’ve been following these threads from the start, I first read about it when I was in America just after it had happened so it was all over their news but have barely seen a think since I got back off my holidays.

Anyway I’ve just been reading the blind gossip website AGC blinds, I’ve read it for ages.
Some are spot on some are rubbish but they have a blind up currently stating the murders were a revenge attack from a drug cartel for Xana’s mum trying to rob them. Obviously this is probably a load of tit but just thought I’d mention it

Reactions: 2
Also the fact he made sure to put his phone on airplane mode when committing the murders, but not when he returned to the crime scene the next morning, nor the previous 12 occasions when he stalked the house. I think he was really naive and underestimated the police

Reactions: 18
I don't think it's him - BK's eyes are significantly higher than the tops of his ears.

Although in the second pic here his eyes and ears look more "normal"! IDK
Hard to say but I think it could be and it would be consistent with some of his other behavior...including going back to the site at about 9am and staying for about 10-15 minutes.

It will be interesting to hear what they find on any devices of his, with regards to the planning.

Also the fact he made sure to put his phone on airplane mode when committing the murders, but not when he returned to the crime scene the next morning, nor the previous 12 occasions when he stalked the house. I think he was really naive and underestimated the police
do we know that on some or at least one occasion of the other 12 trips that he was not in the house at a "party"??? That house was wide open during these parties and would have been easy to go in...the house was well know for the parties and the time line of those 12 trips was just about the time when the parties were really cranking. Just a thought. I think he had been in there before.

Reactions: 8
Yeh he obviously thought he was so much smarter than the authorities. For a student studying crime he really didn't do that good a job of covering his tracks.

do we know that on some or at least one occasion of the other 12 trips that he was not in the house at a "party"??? That house was wide open during these parties and would have been easy to go in...the house was well know for the parties and the time line of those 12 trips was just about the time when the parties were really cranking. Just a thought. I think he had been in there before.
I think your right with this, wouldn't surprise me at all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.