The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hard to keep up but I’m not sure if K was the target as I’m sure it’s been heavily mentioned that she had moved out couple weeks prior and it was a pure fluke she was there that night as she was coming back to show the girls her new car as she was moving on to a new job she got
They may have posted on social media that K was back that day, or that they were out. If he was stalking them then there’s ways he could have found out she was there. Pretty sure K posted on on Instagram on the 12th, a pic of her with the roommates? So he may have known she was back and this was his one chance. I definitely think K or M were the targets and X & E were unfortunately just extremely unlucky.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They may have posted on social media that K was back that day, or that they were out. If he was stalking them then there’s ways he could have found out she was there. Pretty sure K posted on on Instagram on the 12th, a pic of her with the roommates? So he may have known she was back and this was his one chance. I definitely think K or M were the targets and X & E were unfortunately just extremely unlucky.
the thing is, the floor plan doesn’t make sense that x or e weren’t intended targets. K and M were both upstairs and the stairs to upstairs was right next to the kitchen whereas X and E where the other side of the house. It doesn’t make sense that he was disturbed upstairs by them because they were both found in X’s room. If K and M were the only targets. he could have done and been out of there without anyone realising. Xana was on her bed on tiktok while the other 2 were being killed upstairs

Reactions: 5
the thing is, the floor plan doesn’t make sense that x or e weren’t intended targets. K and M were both upstairs and the stairs to upstairs was right next to the kitchen whereas X and E where the other side of the house. It doesn’t make sense that he was disturbed upstairs by them because they were both found in X’s room. If K and M were the only targets. he could have done and been out of there without anyone realising. Xana was on her bed on tiktok while the other 2 were being killed upstairs
Just breaks my heart to think that if Ethan hadn’t stayed that night, or if X had stayed at Ethan’s they’d still be here. It’s really spooked me how you just really never know what’s going to happen

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just breaks my heart to think that if Ethan hadn’t stayed that night, or if X had stayed at Ethan’s they’d still be here. It’s really spooked me how you just really never know what’s going to happen
it’s really horrible. I think that’s why I’m so interested in this case, because I keep thinking about how they were probably having one last hoo rah before going home for thanksgiving. Excited to go home but also excited to spend time at college with their friends. It’s just really heartbreaking and it sounds ridiculous but unfair. They just seemed like happy students minding their own business having fun

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My understanding is that they have to disclose their evidence to him/defence team? Agree re: public domain.

I think if they had a lot more it wouldn’t have taken 6 weeks to arrest him tbh.
The evidence doesn’t have anything to do with it taking 6 weeks to arrest him. It took 6 weeks precisely because they have DNA evidence- as he wasn’t on the police national database it took longer to identify him through his DNA. DNA that places him there.

We have no idea what they have- it’s logical to only release enough in the PCa to get the arrest warrant issued. Then the legal teams can go through a period of discovery to find out what other evidence they have against him. His legal team don’t even know, let alone the public 😂

I don’t believe he’s been told he can’t plead insanity- that would involve a hearing with a judge and expert witnesses. Like most of the talk in this case, that’s based on nothing.

But what about if X had taken their rubbish from the food back to the kitchen? She could've bumped into him as he came down the stairs, she was apparently found on the floor not the bed so could've been trying to get back to her room/E when BK caught up to her

Reactions: 14
This. He MUST have left DNA somewhere at that scene other than the sheath
Also they have a footprint in the PCA. It just makes no sense that he only left ONE footprint after walking around a bloody house for 16 minutes. I’m sure there is much more evidence to come

Reactions: 9
But what about if X had taken their rubbish from the food back to the kitchen? She could've bumped into him as he came down the stairs, she was apparently found on the floor not the bed so could've been trying to get back to her room/E when BK caught up to her
That makes sense. You can see a food delivery bag with her name on it through the window in one of the photographs.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That makes sense. You can see a food delivery bag with her name on it through the window in one of the photographs.
Yeah I think the k and/or m were intended targets and killed first, quietly (possibly in sleep or he silenced them somehow). He bumped into xana on way down out of sheer bad luck and then got into a kerfuffle as she tried to get back into her room and get Ethan’s help, who was then seen in bed by bk so also killed :( I think D saw him through a slither in the door and so he didn’t see her fully and he was in adrenaline ‘oh tit I’ve killed more than intended and must get out’ mode, so didn’t notice her. I also think D’s response is odd but not unbelievable; she could have fallen unconscious / asleep out of intense fear and shock and been nervous to do anything , or even didn’t realize the seriousness and just thought it was a bit odd but not crazy, they were a party house and I lived in one of those at uni. Strange noises and even people were not uncommon :/

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the post that says it was BK who ordered door dash to see if anyone was awake? And when Xana answered the door he thought it was only her awake, and took his chance. Seen it last night when up with the wee one and can’t find it again this morning. Also said the door dash was paid by gift card. I could believe that.
The DoorDash bag said "Xana" on it though (you can see it in a photo that's been published of the crime scene) - so BK would have had to choose her name. IMO this isn't a credible theory.

Reactions: 10
The thing is, we don’t know how long he was watching the house for - as in, when he was there previously was it just driving by, did he stop and watch for a period of time, go through their rubbish to see who he was watching?
There is so much we don’t know.

I like Casey Lytle on tiktok. His views on the case are calm and realistic on an app where all kinds of crazy tit has been alleged.

Reactions: 6
I like Casey Lytle on tiktok. His views on the case are calm and realistic on an app where all kinds of crazy tit has been alleged.
I agree, I also quite like petty london (@london_not_londonbridge). She’s very good at only posting facts, she’s refused to post the ring doorbell audios that are circulating as she’s said I’m here to post proven facts + updates not theories. She also refrains from speculating and giving her opinion and instead sticks to the facts!

Reactions: 10
My understanding is that they have to disclose their evidence to him/defence team? Agree re: public domain.

I think if they had a lot more it wouldn’t have taken 6 weeks to arrest him tbh.
I’m no expert but I’m sure they will do eventually prior to trial but not sure it is right now or they often ‘discover’ things later so the defence have less time to react. However they could have handed a lot over already to the defence that isn’t in the public domain, I wouldn’t be surprised if even at trial some information is kept from the public or only released at trial due to the media attention

Reactions: 3
16 minutes is just crazy.
Sounds so awful and I really don't like to say any of this but I don't think 16 minutes is that short of a time. If we sat and did absolutely nothing for 16 full minutes, we would feel it was actually quite a long time. I have seen some instances where one stab was enough to disable and kill a person in a matter of 1-2 minutes.
If he knew what he was doing it shouldn't have taken much time at all.

I believe in always presuming innocence until guilt is proven (thought extremely difficult in this case) but the killer is evil beyond all comprehension for what he has done and in my opinion no punishment could ever be enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe he’s been told he can’t plead insanity- that would involve a hearing with a judge and expert witnesses. Like most of the talk in this case, that’s based on nothing.
he cant use the insanity defence as its been abolished in Idaho, nothing to do with specifics of this case

Reactions: 6
I think more is going to come out about the noises heard before he walked past Dylan. I think the PCA is pretty vague - I really wouldn’t be surprised if more was heard which then contributed to her staying in her room / being so frightened she couldn’t call 911. It was a party house and people were in and out constantly, there was probably often noises like laughing, screeching, music etc. there must have been something different that night that not only woke her up but also made her look outside her door 3 times. She was also so terrified and in shock she couldn’t move. I don’t buy that the only thing heard was KG playing with her dog, someone saying ‘someone’s here’ and ‘I’m coming to help you’ and some soft whimpering. There’s got to be more to it

• Heart
Not sure if it's already been posted, as I'm not following this thread, but there was a 48 Hours (it's a show like Dateline) about the case shown in the USA last night, as they allow all this highly prejudicial material to be discussed before trial and no one seems to wonder why their justice system is so fucked.

• Wow
  • Heart
worse yet is Kaylee who was just back to visit getting ready to go to Texas for a new job. Her room was empty and probably had new tenant moving in soon. Just came back to show them her new car etc.

Not sure if it's already been posted, as I'm not following this thread, but there was a 48 Hours (it's a show like Dateline) about the case shown in the USA last night, as they allow all this highly prejudicial material to be discussed before trial and no one seems to wonder why their justice system is so fucked.
i watched the show...the pre trial publicity is going to be a major problem in this trial....not possible to get a jury on Mars the way it is going.

I think more is going to come out about the noises heard before he walked past Dylan. I think the PCA is pretty vague - I really wouldn’t be surprised if more was heard which then contributed to her staying in her room / being so frightened she couldn’t call 911. It was a party house and people were in and out constantly, there was probably often noises like laughing, screeching, music etc. there must have been something different that night that not only woke her up but also made her look outside her door 3 times. She was also so terrified and in shock she couldn’t move. I don’t buy that the only thing heard was KG playing with her dog, someone saying ‘someone’s here’ and ‘I’m coming to help you’ and some soft whimpering. There’s got to be more to it
agree I think they are saving some for future revelation...probably even more incriminating. The remaining roommate BF slept thru the whole deal? There was a video shown of the cops being called to the "party house" 2 months before. This house was notorious and I am sure that BK was in there on various occasions and maybe knew one or more of the girls in passing. Noise and strange noises were common in that place and complaints were routine.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.