The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we know that on some or at least one occasion of the other 12 trips that he was not in the house at a "party"??? That house was wide open during these parties and would have been easy to go in...the house was well know for the parties and the time line of those 12 trips was just about the time when the parties were really cranking. Just a thought. I think he had been in there before.
yes he’s definitely been in there before, that house is a warren but he knew exactly where to go in the time frame he had.
I find it odd there is only one footprint, you’d think they would be all over.

Reactions: 7
yes he’s definitely been in there before, that house is a warren but he knew exactly where to go in the time frame he had.
I find it odd there is only one footprint, you’d think they would be all over.
Maybe they have just released information about that one but they have multiple? I think a lot more forensic evidence has been collected but they don't need to release all they have at this stage. Trial (if there is one) will be very interesting for sure.

Reactions: 6
He’s definitely been in that house at least once to know the layout because; going off floor plans and tiktoks from the victims the house looks complicated if you’ve never been in it before

I saw a video say that the direction he drove to from the scene (after going to the shop or whatever he did) there’s a national park or something up that way? Possibly getting rid of evidence? before coming back to the house in the morning.

Reactions: 10
Possible he went back the next morning to see if he had dropped the knife holder in the driveway. He must have noticed it was missing pretty quickly.

Reactions: 12
Didn't the neighbour report that the ground floor door was wide open around 9am the next morning? And isn't this the time that BK was back in the area?

Reactions: 13
Yeh he obviously thought he was so much smarter than the authorities. For a student studying crime he really didn't do that good a job of covering his tracks.

I think your right with this, wouldn't surprise me at all.
criminology develops theories for explaining the crime and forensic science provides methods for solving crime and They differ further in scope and application

I think there's two possible reasons why he went back.
1. To retrieve the sheath
2. To see if police, ambulance and press had turned up yet

Reactions: 18
Possible he went back the next morning to see if he had dropped the knife holder in the driveway. He must have noticed it was missing pretty quickly.
You'd think so, it's not like a knife like that you could safely conceal without its cover. It's big and very sharp. Strange he didn't realise before leaving, surely he didn't just go marching out of the house with it brandished??

Reactions: 4
I thought this was a good diagram of BK movements on the 13th Nov
This is fascinating. 1) WHY did he return to the house in the morning, was he checking out if there was any police presence ? Was he going back to go back inside the house but got disturbed ? I’m so intrigued by this, or was it simply he’s a sick duck and wanted to go back out if fascination
Also, why does his phone not show in the evening between 5pm-8pm, do we think he was getting rid of the knife / cleaning his car etc?

criminology develops theories for explaining the crime and forensic science provides methods for solving crime and They differ further in scope and application
Yeh I do understand that they differ but would have thought someone studying one would also have a keen interest in the other also (more so than someone not studying anything to do with crime).

Reactions: 5
I’m torn. Part of me thinks he went there so many times, he must’ve gone in the house at least once. But I also feel like he’d have stuck out like a sore thumb at one of their parties. He didn’t attend the same uni and he was a lot older than the students (and he looks even older than his actual age). He also seems very awkward so I couldn’t imagine him blending in. He wouldn’t wanna draw negative attention to himself before the murders. “Remember that weirdo with the bushy eyebrows who came to that party a couple weeks ago that was being weird to girls, wasn’t really speaking to anyone and was snooping around. Let’s get the police looking for him.”

A possible explanation…I’ve seen a lot of theories that Maddie was his target and he didn’t intended on killing four people that night.Maddie’s bedroom can be identified from the outside as she had an M in her window. So with this knowledge, plus some time spent studying online floorplans, he probably found his way to her room pretty quickly and wouldn’t have needed to have looked around first
4C0CE460-845A-4CA4-8416-B73E59B62A87.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m torn. Part of me thinks he went there so many times, he must’ve gone in the house at least once. But I also feel like he’d have stuck out like a sore thumb at one of their parties. He didn’t attend the same uni and he was a lot older than the students (and he looks even older than his actual age). He also seems very awkward so I couldn’t imagine him blending in. He wouldn’t wanna draw negative attention to himself before the murders. “Remember that weirdo with the bushy eyebrows who came to that party a couple weeks ago that was being weird to girls, wasn’t really speaking to anyone and was snooping around. Let’s get the police looking for him.”

A possible explanation…I’ve seen a lot of theories that Maddie was his target and he didn’t intended on killing four people that night.Maddie’s bedroom can be identified from the outside as she had an M in her window. So with this knowledge, plus some time spent studying online floorplans, he probably found his way to her room pretty quickly and wouldn’t have needed to have looked around first View attachment 1867150
That photo with the pink boots breaks my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 23

This video shares a document Bryan wrote a few years ago about his mental health. It’s quite interesting.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure it probably didn’t have anything to do with the murders but the drugs arrest of the mum and stepmum of two of the girls seems very weird!

I don’t understand how M&K were in the same , single, bed and there was no noise heard from them? If (for example) he killed K first surely M would have been like holy tit and tried to fight back? And vice versa? I just think with the timings they must have still been awake from their night out and surely if they wanted to share a bed they would have slept in Ks room as she had a double bed?

Reactions: 2
He could have attacked them both within a split second of each other.
My teen and her friend often share a single bed at sleepovers.. I think they just enjoy the novelty of being two friends hanging out together.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.