The Moscow/Idaho Murders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stills taken from footage of BK and his dad being pulled over in December...there looks to be healing wounds on BK's right hand.

Of course it could be nothing.

I can't imagine what it feels like to have a brutally murdered child or to have a brutal murderer for a child.

Reactions: 12
A judge has made an order prohibiting communication regarding the case until a verdict has been reached. I’m not surprised, how on earth will they find a fair jury?
5750A673-354A-45BF-AC2A-C022F16AEF7E.png

087B68CD-1293-4C4F-9486-79CF1051B37B.png

A198CD51-E91B-4475-930F-E38647ED5FB0.png

Reactions: 9
What’s the hold up with death row? I think one of those inmates has been on death row for almost 40 years. Why is he not dead?

Definitely think BK would be a likely candidate for the death penalty. Hope they get him back to Idaho asap so we can see the probable cause.

Reactions: 14
I read somewhere that more inmates die of natural causes on death row than by being executed.

Contrary to belief, the death penalty is incredibly expensive compared to life imprisonment. I always get cross when I see people advocating for capital punishment in the UK based on it being cheaper to execute someone than imprisonment!

Reactions: 22
What’s the hold up with death row? I think one of those inmates has been on death row for almost 40 years. Why is he not dead?

Definitely think BK would be a likely candidate for the death penalty. Hope they get him back to Idaho asap so we can see the probable cause.
That's the norm for death row, it takes a very long time for people to actually reach an execution date. There's usually appeals going on, and in the last few years or so there's been a lot of issues with the drugs they use for the execution, there's been a shortage and new combinations have been put forward which have been objected to due to unnecessary suffering they'd cause etc.

Reactions: 15
That's the norm for death row, it takes a very long time for people to actually reach an execution date. There's usually appeals going on, and in the last few years or so there's been a lot of issues with the drugs they use for the execution, there's been a shortage and new combinations have been put forward which have been objected to due to unnecessary suffering they'd cause etc.
Makes sense, I guess. Thanks!

Reactions: 2
I guess it’s a good thing the judge has done this. Whoever got caught for this was never gonna get a fair trial thanks to the psychos on tiktok and Reddit. I mean they’ve been broadcasting innocent peoples names, photos and personal details to literally millions of people around the world for weeks so it would only get even worse when someone was actually charged. Been worse than an 17th century witch hunt 🙄

Reactions: 24
I think he is going to make the families suffer and make them listen to everything he did. It's not the first time a murder has acted all innocent so they got thier time in the public eye to brag.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think he is going to make the families suffer and make them listen to everything he did. It's not the first time a murder has acted all innocent so they got thier time in the public eye to brag.
I agree. He wants notoriety. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was rejected by one of the victims.

Reactions: 20
Anyone watch the body cam of the police stop??

I watch a lot of police body cam videos of traffic stops...they were definitely checking him out.Never even issued a ticket but keen to figure out where they were travelling from and where they were headed...he looked terrified and the dad seemed to speak on his behalf.

Reactions: 17

I watch a lot of police body cam videos of traffic stops...they were definitely checking him out.Never even issued a ticket but keen to figure out where they were travelling from and where they were headed...he looked terrified and the dad seemed to speak on his behalf.
Yeah and I read there’s more footage of another stop but not being released as part of an ‘ongoing Idaho investigation’.

Reactions: 11
I guess it’s a good thing the judge has done this. Whoever got caught for this was never gonna get a fair trial thanks to the psychos on tiktok and Reddit. I mean they’ve been broadcasting innocent peoples names, photos and personal details to literally millions of people around the world for weeks so it would only get even worse when someone was actually charged. Been worse than an 17th century witch hunt 🙄
I think stopping the police speaking out is also good because a few have condemned BK as the killer and his not had his trial yet - that it’s self is damaging to the case and trial and I would imagine will be used by BK’s lawyers when it does get it’s day in court.

I agree. He wants notoriety. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was rejected by one of the victims.
See I’m not convinced ! I know I’m not a professional profiler but going by what those close to him have said about him this is the picture I’ve built in my head

- he was bullied from a young age and lacked confidence. I think as he grew older he tried to build confident but ultimately this lead to him developing narcissistic traits and an over inflated sense of self importance.

- I think he suffered with low self esteem (not to be mistaken with confidence) many people have said he had to prove he was more intelligent when speaking with others. This is likely because he feels inferior to those in other ways such as looks , personality.
- I think he likely had thoughts /urges to kill from a youg boy /teen . Possibly started with a morbid curiosity around death.

- I think he has incel characteristics and rage has built in his later teens / early adult life. More so since narcism has come in to play and he does not get why women don’t want him / people don’t like him . His thought process would be ‘ I’m above these people how can they not like me’
- I think this rage coinciding with intrusive thoughts become to much for him hence he turned to drugs to deal with his feelings.

- I think initially he did the criminology PHD to gain better understanding of why he was the way he was.

- I think the older he got the more rejected he felt is when it took a dark turn. I think this is when he started planning how to get away with murder. I don’t think initially he planned to act on it , maybe more of an outlet for the urges he was having. He probably justified it as researching and understanding crime scenes and murders.

This is why I think the execution of the crime was premeditated in the sense he had thought in great detail of what he would do to get away with murder but I think the murder itself was impulsive and that is why he has been caught because he made ‘mistakes’ he probably wouldn’t have made if it wasn’t impulsive.

A set of events would have led him to act on them impulses to kill. What triggered him and how the poor victims came into play will hopefully be revealed.

I think stopping the police speaking out is also good because a few have condemned BK as the killer and his not had his trial yet - that it’s self is damaging to the case and trial and I would imagine will be used by BK’s lawyers when it does get it’s day in court.

See I’m not convinced ! I know I’m not a professional profiler but going by what those close to him have said about him this is the picture I’ve built in my head

- he was bullied from a young age and lacked confidence. I think as he grew older he tried to build confident but ultimately this lead to him developing narcissistic traits and an over inflated sense of self importance.

- I think he suffered with low self esteem (not to be mistaken with confidence) many people have said he had to prove he was more intelligent when speaking with others. This is likely because he feels inferior to those in other ways such as looks , personality.
- I think he likely had thoughts /urges to kill from a youg boy /teen . Possibly started with a morbid curiosity around death.

- I think he has incel characteristics and rage has built in his later teens / early adult life. More so since narcism has come in to play and he does not get why women don’t want him / people don’t like him . His thought process would be ‘ I’m above these people how can they not like me’
- I think this rage coinciding with intrusive thoughts become to much for him hence he turned to drugs to deal with his feelings.

- I think initially he did the criminology PHD to gain better understanding of why he was the way he was.

- I think the older he got the more rejected he felt is when it took a dark turn. I think this is when he started planning how to get away with murder. I don’t think initially he planned to act on it , maybe more of an outlet for the urges he was having. He probably justified it as researching and understanding crime scenes and murders.

This is why I think the execution of the crime was premeditated in the sense he had thought in great detail of what he would do to get away with murder but I think the murder itself was impulsive and that is why he has been caught because he made ‘mistakes’ he probably wouldn’t have made if it wasn’t impulsive.

A set of events would have led him to act on them impulses to kill. What triggered him and how the poor victims came into play will hopefully be revealed.
Just to add - I don’t think he wanted to get caught because even though he has issues with regulating his emotions I do believe he has some sense of compassion but only for those who have benefited his life and shown him love and support. Family , friends ,lecturers. Anyone else he doesn’t as he loathes them as they are part of the ‘problem’ of why he is the way he is.

I think he will not want the very few people who hold him in high regard to think badly of him. And this is why he will not want to be sentenced or caught for this crime. It is all about ego but not for notoriety reasons.

I don’t think his insane ( as mad as that is considering he murdered 4 people ) I think he is fully aware of what he did and he knows it was wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
He has left Pensalvania and on way to Idaho, I know they have a gag order but they may release the arrest warrant today.
He will have to appear in court to be formally arrested too in Idaho
I wonder if the gag order will also imply to family members to stop them speaking out ?

Reactions: 7
There was a link to the couple stabbed in their home during the night in Oregon but I think it was ruled out. Does make me wonder if he has previous though. Thank god he's been caught ( if he is the right person) because I've got no doubt he would do it again

Reactions: 11
Find it strange he asked if anyone else had been arrested when they got him. Trying to find the source!

Reactions: 5
Find it strange he asked if anyone else had been arrested when they got him. Trying to find the source!
That's pretty widely stated in most news reports but since they all say "allegedly" I'm guessing that journos are getting that info on background and not via official statement.

I haven't seen the footage yet but I know if I get pulled over I look fcking terrified lol. Cops are not a group I would mess around with and getting pulled over definitely sets off your adrenaline. There are good cops but there are probably the same number of bad ones and they've got about four weapons close to hand that are going to really hurt you and at least one that will kill you. I'm actually surprised that he showed any emotion, he seems like a cold motherfcker. Maybe he isn't a straight up socio/psychopath (I always forget the difference and also am not a doctor lol).

Reactions: 4
He has left Pensalvania and on way to Idaho, I know they have a gag order but they may release the arrest warrant today.
He will have to appear in court to be formally arrested too in Idaho
I wonder if the gag order will also imply to family members to stop them speaking out ?
I think (could be wrong) the gag order won't apply to the probable cause document as thats an official document?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.