Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What's your point

VIP Member
I don't understand the assumption that criminologists should somehow know how to commit the perfect crime.

I'm not sure any degree teaches that 🤔

Those who study criminology will not necessarily learn much about forensics, personally I did not. Criminology is mainly the study of crime and why it happens, criminal behaviour (the motivations for committing the crime etc.) and the penal system/application of law (punishment/rehabilitation, public responses to crimes, how/why laws are made, possible prevention of crime etc.), alongside other aspects.
That's not really what I meant by my comment but fair enough, I appreciate the clarification.

Reactions: 2

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's footage of the other traffic stop of BK's car by Indiana police.

The FBI directed the police to stop the car and get footage of his hands.

I think this stop is the second one, as I presume the first one wasn't that useful as mostly only the car door handle was filmed (but I could be wrong).

https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-mu...er-bryan-kohberger-seeking-video-images-hands
Have you noticed how the Officer has his smart watched faced into the car? Maybe that was collecting footage… or I watch too much crime TV 🤣

superhanscrack

Yeh, some stuff probably is correct but personally I would rather just rely on information that comes from official sources. I'd hate to think the case may be jeopardised but false or leaked information.
Me too honestly but that did stand out to me , lucky guess I spose

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I don't understand the assumption that criminologists should somehow know how to commit the perfect crime.

I'm not sure any degree teaches that 🤔

Those who study criminology will not necessarily learn much about forensics, personally I did not. Criminology is mainly the study of crime and why it happens, criminal behaviour (the motivations for committing the crime etc.) and the penal system/application of law (punishment/rehabilitation, public responses to crimes, how/why laws are made, possible prevention of crime etc.), alongside other aspects.
thank you for posting.

riddleme89

VIP Member
Yeah I think the k and/or m were intended targets and killed first, quietly (possibly in sleep or he silenced them somehow). He bumped into xana on way down out of sheer bad luck and then got into a kerfuffle as she tried to get back into her room and get Ethan’s help, who was then seen in bed by bk so also killed :( I think D saw him through a slither in the door and so he didn’t see her fully and he was in adrenaline ‘oh shit I’ve killed more than intended and must get out’ mode, so didn’t notice her. I also think D’s response is odd but not unbelievable; she could have fallen unconscious / asleep out of intense fear and shock and been nervous to do anything , or even didn’t realize the seriousness and just thought it was a bit odd but not crazy, they were a party house and I lived in one of those at uni. Strange noises and even people were not uncommon :/
I read in a new article that D eight hours later spoke to friends before ringing the police
I find it odd but what reason could she have for that I assume if he killed four people she Would have seen blood down the stairs or checked her friends before ringing others to come over before ringing the police .

Summernights

VIP Member
Looking at the floor plans online of the house Dylan’s room appears to be opposite the sliding doors in the kitchen and directly next to the stairs leading up to the 3rd floor. Xana’s room is around the corner and next to the stairs leading downstairs. This means he would have walked past Dylan’s room multiple times!
This is really chilling

Tishtushmush

I'm just listening to the latest Best Case, Worst Case episode (podcast) where they discuss the case- apparently one of the surviving roommates confronted him as he left?! Sorry if this has been discussed but I hadn't heard that before.
Sorry there's been a whole discussion on this since I came on...just quickly popped on while listening 🤦‍♀️

candyland_

VIP Member
If it's true that they called friends over first, I think that suggests that D & B didn't leave their rooms until they had "back up" in the form of friends. This makes it more likely that D messaged a group chat or something and shared what she had seen in the night and waited for someone to respond or come over - Still obviously never expecting her friends to have been murdered. Maybe this is what the downloaded phone forensics from their phones show.
Time will tell.

Turaj

VIP Member
You'd think so, it's not like a knife like that you could safely conceal without its cover. It's big and very sharp. Strange he didn't realise before leaving, surely he didn't just go marching out of the house with it brandished??
Did DM see the knife...I don't recall that being addressed. I assume if so that will come out.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Yeah perhaps, I guess he would of known both times it was in relation to the wanted vehicle (not tailgating a van ect). I think it must of been a thrill otherwise he would of gotten rid of the car.
getting rid of the car is probably hard because I'm thinking neither him or his parents can afford another car right now, since his parents said that they can't afford a lawyer for him and he has public defender for Idaho.

Accused killer Bryan Kohberger’s defense team has hired a veteran Washington state crime scene reconstruction expert

Forensic expert Matthew Noedel, owner and operator of Noedel Scientific, and his team spent five hours inside the home on 1122 King Street, Moscow, where four University of Idaho students were brutally stabbed on Nov. 13.

Anne Taylor, 57, will be part of the team representing Bryan Kohberger
His lawyer previously worked on a case where an Idaho police officer 'lied - resulting in the conviction being overturned

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Not sure if it's already been posted, as I'm not following this thread, but there was a 48 Hours (it's a show like Dateline) about the case shown in the USA last night, as they allow all this highly prejudicial material to be discussed before trial and no one seems to wonder why their justice system is so fucked.
I was going to watch it but I saw that Kaylee's was interviewed for it or clips were played in it and I was nope. I understand he lost his daughter but he has been getting on my nerves for the last for minutes. now. I'm sorry. I'm shocked that 48 hours has talked about it so soon and the trial has yet to happened. They also talked to that girl there is a youtuber thinks that girl is just looking for her 15 minutes of fame and I agree. She made some statement and this YouTuber was like yeah they just want to be on tv.

Everyone saying about the apparent lack of screams if D & B heard no screams… if he went straight for the throats there would be next to no sound so it’s not completely unimaginable.
valid point
I also heard that if the murder stabbed them in the lungs in the beginning of stabbing them it would make it hard for them to scream.

She never mentioned the case but has latched onto it heavily in the past couple of days and states she’s going to Moscow for the pre-trial next week.

She has a recording of the TikTok ring sound on her stories currently. A lot is background noise that I can’t make out but I did clearly hear a male shouting ‘Get Off’. If it’s the real recording mentioned in the PCA, then it’s probably Ethan 😢 If it’s not true, i don’t understand why sick fantasists are making up false video recordings for attention.
She said that she will explain why she held off from covering this case. Yes I heard that she would be going to Moscow the status meeting that is coming up next week.

Last edited:

shadowcat5

VIP Member
And that then explains why someone reportedly saw the front door open in the morning …
true and nobody saw anyone enter. Only 1 person leaving.

The only thing with that is that X’s room is next to the front door but the stairs to upstairs is next to D’s room. Why wouldn’t who ever killed E and X exit out of the front door?

Reactions: 1