Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
I wonder for how long he has been addicted to heroin and how long he has been off it, if he has.

(Not relating heroin use to murder).
I try to keep up on this thread but haven't read anything about him being a heroine addict, can anyone post a link?

Reactions: 2

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
He was driving a car that was of interest so probably didn't think much about it or enjoyed feeling superior for not being arrested there and then
Yeah perhaps, I guess he would of known both times it was in relation to the wanted vehicle (not tailgating a van ect). I think it must of been a thrill otherwise he would of gotten rid of the car.

candyland_

VIP Member
I thought it was said that the two surviving room mates were in the basement bedrooms during the murders.

Dobby Socks

I saw something earlier about comments on the girls Instagrams blaming them & was being nosey so had a look. Hadn't looked on there before. M had posted in August a pic of all the girls saying meet the roommates. Wasn't it stated that that he had been stalking the house since June? Does anyone know if any of the girls lived elsewhere before August & who was already living there?

yellowmellow

VIP Member
That's the norm for death row, it takes a very long time for people to actually reach an execution date. There's usually appeals going on, and in the last few years or so there's been a lot of issues with the drugs they use for the execution, there's been a shortage and new combinations have been put forward which have been objected to due to unnecessary suffering they'd cause etc.
Makes sense, I guess. Thanks!

yellowmellow

VIP Member

Just stumbled upon this video and I can see why Dylan didn’t call 911 straight away. It looks like random people would go in and out of that house constantly. Not to mention all the screaming being heard.
The police seem to have been at that house a lot. If it was a random target then surely that would be off putting… something happened to make him target K or M.

Summernights

VIP Member
I don't think there was a sixth housemate living there at the time of the murders. I think she had moved out some time before and wasn't replaced.
Just going back to this, who was Bethany (?) then? I thought there were two housemates in the house who survived according to the PCA

Restless Native

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about why she didn’t call the police. This was a party house, so potentially she was used to people coming and going anyway and maybe thought this person came back with the others. Maybe she thought it was a housemates hook up and he was leaving. Yes he was wearing a balaclava/mask but it was extremely cold and snowing heavily at the time so that wouldn’t actually be uncommon to wear such a thing.
I saw some suggestions it was maybe a medical mask he wore . Suppose we don't really know

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I wonder for how long he has been addicted to heroin and how long he has been off it, if he has.

(Not relating heroin use to murder).

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I think /pray that K and M were asleep together when he killed them. I know D said she thought she heard K playing with the dog, but that could have been the dog running/ making noise as he heard the intruder.

My thoughts are they were in bed together calling Jack and passed out, leaving the dog in K’s room.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
The police seem to have been at that house a lot. If it was a random target then surely that would be off putting… something happened to make him target K or M.
there is a YouTube channel called Truth and Transparency( I think that she is rude to her chat and I also heard that she doxxed one of the Jacks in this Idaho murders case ) and she thinks that she knows who made those noise complaints on that house. and she claimed that she had proof that it was this lady in this article - Madison Moye, a fellow student and neighbor

Yes maybe no connection, I had read somewhere here that he did heroin, I never looked into the timing, just wondering was he 'paying' off a drug debt. Also he was no longer enrolled in college, so maybe was too distracted or actively using so could not continue his phd?
it must have ended once he got arrested, I think that the administration was notified of his arrest and they looked in the system they probably dropped him from the Spring Semester. imo.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Can his defense also make a case for him to have bail at the hearing on Thursday? (I mean I doubt he'll get it, but just curious)
I'm not sure but I think that can happened. I don't think that they will give him bail either. I think it's meeting to see if this case should go to trial or be dismiss. I don't quote me on that. I could be wrong.

JSquared

VIP Member
I'm sure the date he was stopped was Dec 15th so 1 month, 2 days after the murders. I still have marks on my hands from some minor scratches I got around 3 weeks ago so not completely out of the ordinary to suggest he hasn't healed from possible minor knife wounds/defensive scratches by then.
Oh I thought he was stopped quite recently, as in just before New Year! 🙈
I’m reading bits from so many different sources, I can’t Keep up tbh

maxxxxx

also if they are saying the order of the charges is the order they were killed, that doesnt match up with the audio clip.

possibly M & K were asleep, that could be quiet. maybe X was awake, but E asleep. BK encounters X in the doorway of the room, E still asleep or coming around. it might not have been as much of a commotion as the 4chan post is trying to make out.

im just trying to find anyway of it not having been some absolutely terrifying last moments for all of them, its so horrendous.

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Same. I live with my partner but I make sure the house is secure at all times, especially when home alone. TBH, I need to step away from this case. Reading about it all gave me an awful anxiety attack a few weeks ago and again last night, I was convinced someone was going to break in to my house 😣😆
🤗 Take care of yourself!

I feel this! I live on my own with my child and I tend to read this thread in the evening when they are in bed…which freaks me out even more as it’s the last thing I read before I go to sleep 😖
I can't read about it at home. Work, fine. Out and about, sure. At home? Nooope. And I live in the top apartment of a Polish flat with my (former police/SWAT officer) brother in the apartment downstairs and retired military mam in the one upstairs! Between them, regular vigilance, and a good security system, we've never had trouble (in a neighborhood that is aptly described as "rough"). Doesn't matter, can't read true crime or current crime news there without sending myself into massive anxiety attacks.

• Heart

shadowcat5

VIP Member
This definitely makes sense. It's just speculation that she hid or slept because no one knows.

My only question with your theory, which isn't specific to your theory, would be if she left her room and went downstairs to B, would she not have noticed blood? The PCA doesn't state anything about whether the person she saw had blood on him BUT you've just stabbed 4 people to death, there's blood on you. Unless he was wearing some kind of overalls/shoe covers which he took off and left at the scene (Xana's room), but that would be very risky for him, then there's no way there wasn't blood on him/his shoes that possibly left a trail on the floor. I totally think it's plausible D messaged B and went to her, I would just question how she didn't see blood in this instance. In some of the photos from the inside of the house, you can even see blood on the cabinets in the kitchen, but perhaps she just didn't look around and had tunnel vision to B's room 🤷‍♀️

No one has seen the phone records. The info mentioned here is in the PCA.

"The combination of DM's statements to law enforcement, reviews of forensic downloads of records from BF and DM's phone, and video of a suspect video described below leads investigators to believe the homicides occurred between 4am and 4.25am"

Oh okay! I took that statement to mean that that is when the rest of the roommates stopped replying. So there was messaging on the group chat or texting all night until a certain time (probably around 4am when Xana was getting food delivered. She probably messaged asking if anyone wanted anything etc.) and after that it went quiet from the now dead roommates. The audio that picked up X's room was at 4:17 I think so I assume they predict that's when she was killed?

Also I agree with you. For her to have got downstairs she would need to have passed X's room. There was also a footprint or some semblance of something outside her door. Also would she not have woken BF up? Or if they have been talking BF would have still been awake. I can square D not doing anything but I find it harder to believe that both of them opted to just stay downstairs. Strength in numbers and all of that. Unless they truly didn't think anything but then she'd have to have passed it.

Lovenews

Chatty Member