Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
I guess I can see, in a party house at least, someone saying that to someone getting sick? Like if you threw up and someone said "It's okay, I'm gonna help you" clean up or whatever?
Yea true. That is a good point, I didn't think of x

Reactions: 1

B91

Just been catching up on the two threads. I think Dylan seen him, then txted the group chat but no1 replied until Bethany woke up around midday. Dylan might have been freaked out so didn’t want to leave the room until someone responded?

Also what were the degrees the victims were studying? Could they of crossed paths with BK via their studies?

Lovenews

Chatty Member
BK hadn’t been in the area that long. I doubt there is any connection there. Also his drug use was reported to be historical, I don’t think I’ve seen any suggestion that he is still using.
Yes maybe no connection, I had read somewhere here that he did heroin, I never looked into the timing, just wondering was he 'paying' off a drug debt. Also he was no longer enrolled in college, so maybe was too distracted or actively using so could not continue his phd?

Summernights

VIP Member
I don't think there was a sixth housemate living there at the time of the murders. I think she had moved out some time before and wasn't replaced.
Oh I see, I thought there were two on the bottom floor (one which we now know is Dylan and had moved bedrooms up)

Katleesi

VIP Member
I think Dylan saw him carrying the knife when he went past her tbh that’s all I can think that would scare her into her room; if he was wearing black she wouldn’t see blood in the dark, but definitely see a knife if any light hit it

Summernights

VIP Member
true and nobody saw anyone enter. Only 1 person leaving.

The only thing with that is that X’s room is next to the front door but the stairs to upstairs is next to D’s room. Why wouldn’t who ever killed E and X exit out of the front door?
X’s room was on the middle floor, the front door was on the floor below, K&M were on the floor above

Does anyone have any thoughts on why K&M were in Maddie’s single bed, rather than K’s double? I know the dog was in K’s room so maybe they didn’t want to disturb him, but other than that, I’m unsure why they’d sleep / fall asleep in a single bed over a double.
I thought about this and I wondered if maybe K heard something going on so went into M’s room and then they both got attacked. Or they could have both been sitting on M’s bed chatting / watching TikTok’s etc who knows. Didn’t M also ring her boyfriend Jake 12 times ?

Katleesi

VIP Member
Can his defense also make a case for him to have bail at the hearing on Thursday? (I mean I doubt he'll get it, but just curious)

LasVegas702

VIP Member
There is currently a fire in Moscow near the law offices. Some reports saying it’s the Moscow law offices on fire others are saying it’s residential.

Anyone seen anything actually confirming?
I forgot about house in the habit. I need to get back to checking in with her more often now.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I thought that at first but I don’t think so. It’s confusing but think it just describes a bathroom being near Xana’s bedroom.

I’m confused about the timing of the food delivery. If it was 4am and then it seems as if BK was in house only minutes later. Surely E&X would’ve been awake eating the food then?
thanks for clearing that up.

yayoi

Going through 4chan posts now and they don't seem to be convinced with the screenshot I have shared. Usually they entertain the people that they think are legit or like the theories of

Though it's worth noting that there seems to be a few users who believe that it's actually the door dash guy who is involved and not necessarily B. The law enforcement just has more evidence for B or has made evidence stick (depending on whether you think B was actually involved)
Was that post made before or after the PCA was released? Sorry if you already said this

superhanscrack

I take the 4chan info with a huge pinch of salt and even if it is true what are they achieving by releasing it. Speculation and discussion is fine but releasing stuff as fact when it could either just be made up or true but the police don't want it becoming public knowledge must be really frustrating for those investigating.
I agree !! Weird that the poster on 4chan mentioned PA , Pennsylvania though

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I do agree it’s quite shady they tried to do a crime scene clean up before letting the defence go through it. Maybe the evidence they have is very limited? I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that BK’s defence lawyer has managed to get one person off murder charges before
I remember seeing that too, she is a graduate of University of Idaho too.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Tbf I actually think it's quite a normal reaction he's having to being pulled over. We all agree here that we'd all be freaking out with a cop pulling us over haha. Regardless of what he's done or hasn't done I think that's a normal reaction in general.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been discussed already or I’ve missed it but what about the 6th housemate who slept on the bottom floor? Did she sleep through the whole thing? What time did she wake up the morning after ? Did she go out and not even realise anything had happened? I’m so confused about her part in all of this
I don't think there was a sixth housemate living there at the time of the murders. I think she had moved out some time before and wasn't replaced.

shadowcat5

VIP Member
I haven't commented before but have been following the threads from the start. Can I ask why people think DM hid/slept in her room all night once she locked the door? Have they confirmed that?

From reading the PCA to me it sounds like she went elsewhere afterwards. They have said she originally went to sleep in her room, phone records from DM and BF suggest the murders took place between 4 and 4.25am. To me the use of the word originally implies she went elsewhere after and that BF was possibly awake messaging DM. I personally think DM went downstairs to BF at 4.25 and that's when their messages ended. They originally said the 2 surviving housemates were on the ground floor and I think part of that was true but they withheld the info about DM being originally upstairs in order to protect her.
Where have you seen the phone records between them?

LasVegas702

VIP Member
it’s not shady at all. It’s actually very rare for defence attorneys to have access to a crime scene and they will work from photos and evidence. So they were lucky to have had the opportunity.

And if there are issues with the Door Dash driver, that wouldn’t render the PCA invalid or provide grounds to dismiss as it doesn’t really affect the crime itself. It just offers information about timing in terms of when Xana was last seen alive.
oh okay. good for the defense to get that opportunity.

I heard that there is a Jack in the Box like 30 miles away in Lewiston,, Idaho that is open 24 hours and has contact delivery. The Door Dash may have came from there.