Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’m so confused by this, why the hell would you not phone the police there and then?! Maybe her phone wasn’t in her room but jesus, going by where her room on ground floor is could she not have left the house?!
I’ve read somewhere else that apparently her room is on the second floor - she moved down to the third floor after hearing noise. But not seen that from the actual document yet

Reactions: 1

Summernights

VIP Member
I also wonder about this- I mean clearly they hadnt locked the doors since he didn’t break them down, but more in relation to Dylan and Bethany locking theirs - they were just internal bedroom doors, surely any locks they had weren’t up to much anyway? Designed to put off a casual thief rather than keep them safe from attack?
Yes true, that makes sense. I was just thinking about the lock I had on my bedroom door at university and it was just a standard sliding lock

shadowcat5

VIP Member
But what about if X had taken their rubbish from the food back to the kitchen? She could've bumped into him as he came down the stairs, she was apparently found on the floor not the bed so could've been trying to get back to her room/E when BK caught up to her
That is true but she was found on the floor next to the bed in her room. All of this happened right outside D's room so surely she would have heard more if there had been any kind of altercation there?

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Same. I live with my partner but I make sure the house is secure at all times, especially when home alone. TBH, I need to step away from this case. Reading about it all gave me an awful anxiety attack a few weeks ago and again last night, I was convinced someone was going to break in to my house 😣😆
They reviewed the crime scene so need it all in there? X

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Reasonable doubt doesn't come into play at this stage. A jury must find guilt beyond a reasonable doubt when the trial is held. It's incredibly unlikely that he would be released at this stage, unless there was suddenly incontrovertible proof someone else did this. With the probably cause affidavit, the state has shown they feel they have enough evidence to have proceeded with an arrest warrant and subsequent trial.
I heard that they had to try three times before getting arrest warrant approved.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
[
I agree. I do think he’d have entered the house before whilst they were at classes to get an ideas of the layout and known that the slider door is easily opened/unlocked.

Only an assumption but that could be why Xana’s dad changed the lock the week before - because they thought someone had been in the house? Xana most likely would’ve shared the reason with her Dad so he may know if that’s what they suspected and it should come out at trial. Kayleigh had already moved out be then so may not have known
I that it was because that Xana had a fight with a guy and Xana's father didn't give any details about who the guy was.

The person who originally uploaded that footage has apparently come forward and said its not from the night of the murders or from that area. She uploaded it as an example of how much sound a ring camera can pick up within a certain amount of distance and she wanted to clear up the confusion 🤷‍♀️
omg wow.

Katleesi

VIP Member
I don't even wanna get inside the mind of a psycho but why would he go back a mutilate just Ethan? would he even of had time to do that?

riddleme89

VIP Member
It's not strange though is it? She was completely traumatised. She's just seen someone in her house, absolutely paralysed with fear, all she can do is lock herself in her room and hope nobody hurts her.

Or, she's in a party house. She doesn't know what's going on, people are in and out all the time. She assumes it's just someone who's come to see one of her friends, some weirdo who always wears a mask.

Neither of those scenarios point to anything strange. They point to a poor young woman who will cope with immense survivor's guilt for the rest of her life, and even worse, she's doing it when the whole of social media seems to think she's someone evil.
I understand that but no party was happening only five people in the house
nine hours is a long time to not call for help . It will divide peoples opinions and it already has ive seen so many question why on earth it took her nine hours to get help .

I just think a lot doesn’t make sense . Especially her not calling for help for nine hours .
he killed more than one person I’m sure she would have heard screams .

Katleesi

VIP Member
Why didn’t they take this stuff earlier? Is it normal to wait this long? Like they’d basically already ordered a clean up for the scene which was then halted.

candyland_

VIP Member
If the footage of Ethan and the other housemates struggling is real then I really can’t get my head behind her hiding for 8 hours.