Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silverback

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there’s no way he was set up! The police were on him pretty quick. Everything fits- the car, the sheath, the DNA….

Reactions: 23

hmmm_no

VIP Member
They got his DNA from a Cousin doing one of them heritage DNA kit things and so linked him via that then went to his parents house and matched it properly via the trash
This is why I linked my Ancestry DNA results to Gedmatch, because if any of my relatives are criminals, I want their asses locked up quick fast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Boogs

VIP Member
Even though it happened so far away from me social media has made it feel so close. To watch them all having fun, the footage from the grub truck etc. It makes it feel real. I saw a load of pictures and videos that I hadn’t seen before earlier and it made me cry. They were just kids having fun getting ready to make their way in the world. Then that utter bastard tore all that away from them in 20 minutes.

• Sad

Magnolia4

Random thought, but wonder what that delivery driver is feeling. Imagine delivering something to a house where a few minutes later 4 people are murdered? If he had been there some 10 minutes later perhaps things would’ve turned out even worse. Such a terrifying situation for everybody 😞

LaBlonde

VIP Member
New to commenting on this, but should we not leave the threats as just The Moscow/ Idaho murders... And whatever number it is? I feel a bit bad coming up with named for the thread titles, given the reason for the threads :(
yeah, given the subject matter i don’t think it’s a topic we really need to come up with titles and names for. keeping it as is but updating the numbers seems fine/appropriate to me.

JSquared

VIP Member
I think more will come out about the 911 call. There is a lot of speculation that the unconscious person mentioned in the call was actually Dylan. Perhaps she went out to investigate a while later and went in to shock?
I do think it’s awful that the media are posting her picture. Just leaves her open to harassment etc

• Sad

Ametrine

VIP Member
Someone on 4chan has also said it’s the actual footage, just cleaned up (attached it as a file as it involves details) and that that the 911 call and cam footage is being released
Quick edit - obviously take that with a pinch of salt also

Thing is, I could see the media being told to ignore it as at the moment it’s making its way around the group that’s following the situation. Potentially to try and avoid jury problems? At the same time, you’d be an absolute idiot to leak it
I think we should take things from 4chan with a large pinch of salt. There's so many trolls on there looking to shock people. The other horrific rumour from 4chan involving the ceiling fans is probably not true, as the house doesn't seem to have ceiling fans.

How would a Ring doorbell from someone else's house pick up dialogue from inside the house? Why would BK say "I'm gonna kill you" to Ethan, thus warning him and giving him a chance to get armed? This seems like it's been written by a sick 14-year-old boy.

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
I read somewhere that more inmates die of natural causes on death row than by being executed.

Contrary to belief, the death penalty is incredibly expensive compared to life imprisonment. I always get cross when I see people advocating for capital punishment in the UK based on it being cheaper to execute someone than imprisonment!

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
They must have had their eye on him from the start but didn’t want to let anything get out. I hope all the sleuths from Reddit etc feel mortified and take a good hard look at themselves. It’s not like the tv shows where it ‘iTs tHe pErSon iN The CCTV WiTh tHem ThAt DiD iT’ let the professionals do their jobs!

• Heart

lilieverland

Has anybody seen that the daily mail has released an “article” which just consists of tons of invasive photos of one of the surviving housemates? I’m not going to link it (and I don’t recommend searching for it) because it should not get more views that it already has. This is a new low even for daily mail, it’s absolutley disgusting that some weirdo would take fucking photos of an incredibly vulnerable young girl, and some arsehole excuse of a journalist would think this is something to publish.

It is literally just a bunch of photos of her outside her house, and a recap of the case and the affidavit. It’s absolutley nauseating that they’ve even published this, and disclosed where she is and reiterated the time between her seeing the suspect and 911 call. There are already so many gross individuals online picking this traumatised girl apart and speculating on her involvement, why the fuck would daily mail think it’s appropriate to tell these weird chronically online psychos where to find her?

I hope everybody who has been making comments online about how her being awake “doesn’t sit right” with them, and how they simply can’t understand why she wouldn’t call 911 immediately, and accusing her of having had the opportunity to save her friends lives (even though the coroner has stated that it wouldn’t have changed the outcome because they were already dead) feel really fucking dumb, because they are just incredibly stupid.

We don’t know anything other than probably 5% of information regarding the case that law enforcement have shared, we have absolutley no idea what exactly the housemate did or didn’t do after she went inside her room. People on tiktok keep questioning why she didn’t message her housemates, and why she didn’t try ringing anybody, when we have no way of knowing that she didn’t do that. She was awoken after having been out and probably couldn’t even grasp what was going on and was just confused. Her phone could have been out of her room. She could have felt silly for ringing 911 bevause at that point she didn’t actually know what had happened. She “froze” due to the shock of seeing somebody in the house who she didn’t know, not because she was aware that 4 of her friends had just been murdered.

To the people who keep saying things like “it makes no sense that she wouldn’t call 911, despite being very shocked and confused”, “why would she go back inside her room after seeing a random man in her home in the middle of the night, instead of tackling him down, tying him up and waiting for police officers to arrive”, “why wouldn’t she leave her room and investigate, despite not knowing if the man was still in the house”, “how could she have a completley normal psychological reaction to seeing something unnerving and not snap out of it and call 911”, “my teenage daughter would never react the way she did! she’d have the sense to immediately call 911”, “if it was ME, in this situation which i can’t even fathom ever experiencing, I would immediately leave my room to check what was going on and then call 911 and save everyone’s lives!” etc. I hope you develop some common sense and emotional intelligence at some point, because you sound beyond fucking moronic and insensitive, there’s numerous logical explanations to her reaction, there’s so much information that is not available to the public and may never be and until you’ve been in her exact situation you have no idea how you’ll react. I’m not even necessarily directing this at people on this thread, because compared to twitter, tiktok and news outlet comments, people on here (for the most part) have had the normal reaction to recognise this poor girl as a victim.

Also, the amount of people who are so quick to believe random rumours that they’ve seen in comments and random posts and use them as “evidence” for their strange obsessive theories is mind boggling. Absolutely nothing is confirmed until law enforcement verifies it and i’m genuinely concerned at how stupid people can be and how they’re so desperate to insert themselves into this case by communicating rumours as though they are facts, those wannabe tiktok reporters should be banned because they’re constantly spreading misinformation that insane people are using to back up their claims and it’s exhausting to witness.

Sorry for the long post.
Not the nasty Daily Fail exposing Dylan’s location as if she did not just experience a stranger breaking into her house and murdering 4 of her roommates two months ago. I bet the surviving roommates will end up moving away from Idaho in general after the legal proceedings are finished.

ETA: I saw the photos and it does not look like her tbh

• Heart

AladdinSane

VIP Member
Must have been terrifying. Wonder why it took till the next morning to call the police tho? I can’t load the PCA file!
I thought that! But then to be fair, it's hard to say what any of us would do in that situation. Her phone could have been dead and the charger upstairs in the living room. She may have just locked herself in her room and just waited until he left. She may not have even thought it was anything like a murderer. If she was drunk she could have assumed it was all kinds of random incidents.

I bet the survivors guilt is awful for her. The fear must have been horrendous.

What's your point

VIP Member
Maybe D was messaging B to see if she heard anything, B could have said no and not to worry about what she saw, and then D decided to just go to sleep.
Yeh this is what I am thinking too. Sounds for sure like there was some communication going on.

I don't think Dylan calling the police when she first heard the noises or saw the figure in the hallway would have made any difference to the overall outcome really. Yes they police would have got there quicker and had an head start but I think there would have still been 4 fatalities.

Imagine how she felt the next day when coming out of her room and seeing what had happened, jesus it's enough to make you never sleep again.

• Heart
  • Sad

Truthish

I think he is going to make the families suffer and make them listen to everything he did. It's not the first time a murder has acted all innocent so they got thier time in the public eye to brag.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I honestly don't mean this to sound horrible, but Kaylee's family keep trying to make the whole thing about her and it's like 4 people died that night - I barely hear Ethan or Xana mentioned, it's so sad. If it really was Kaylee that was the target then fair enough I do apologise, but Kaylee's dad keeps saying time and time again, this was targeted, we see links to Kaylee... but also then also saying they're being kept in the dark by the police and finding out stuff at the same time as everyone else. I don't think the police are telling Kaylee's family anything because her dad won't stop talking to the media when they're trying to build a strong case to put the person they think killed his daughter behind bars. Sorry if that came off harsh, I didn't mean it to.
I couldn’t even imagine losing my child so I completely understand why he may want to speak out due to anger, frustration, hurt, grief etc but I do agree with you. I really hope nothing he has said or done affects the trial in anyway and they can all get justice. When I watched clips of their memorial it was actually Ethan and Maddie that really got me, he was a triplet and she was an only child, can you even imagine that pain for their family. Every clip I’ve seen of Xana really shows what a fun loving girl she was, her voice was so distinctive and she just seemed so full of life. This case has really got to me like no other.

• Heart
  • Sad

Angelic37

VIP Member
I definitely hope she is supported but I cannot understand why she didn't check on her friends, or if she felt frightened dial the police.
It's literally been explained several times on here. By this point you're choosing not to understand.

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Sadly I do think that 12/13 minutes is long enough. It was the middle of the night and they were relaxed in bed and sleepy/drunk. I don’t think they would have had much opportunity to react as I think he was attacking them before they realised what was happening (poor Xana excluded who I think had witnessed Ethan being attacked). The weapon would have caused a lot of damage and I think their deaths would have happened quickly. All he had to do was hit an artery and they would have bled out quickly. He had planned this and went in there knowing what he was going to do.

I think what he meant by means of death being different was that their injuries were different.
There is speculation that Maddie was almost beheaded and that Kaylees wounds were not stabs and more like deep gouges. This could have been because one of them was the primary target and he was mad that the other one was there. Maddie could have been asleep and Kaylee woke which meant that it was more of a struggle. There has also been lots of speculation about Ethan having the worst injuries. As the killer was moving through the house there would have been many factors that changed how he attacked. His emotional state, tiredness, the weapon becoming blunter etc. Sadly we will probably only know what really happened if he confesses and even then only he will know if he is telling the truth as the dead can’t speak 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
I would add, the commonly referenced fight or flight is actually fight, flight or freeze. I can imagine, being Dylan, if I heard odd noises in the house that made me check out of my door 3 times and then I saw a masked man leaving (possible holding a large knife? With blood on him?) I would have done the same. Shut the door and sat there absolutely terrified. Who knows maybe she thought I’ll wait until daylight to leave my room, and then due to the to the late hour. And the probably exhaustion she would have felt from the adrenaline from the terror, she might have fallen asleep. Woken later that day and gone to check and found that scene. God bless her and Bethany, those poor girls have experienced a real life horror movie.

Boogs

VIP Member
Don’t worry Gerard and his beloved animals are heading back to his condo 🙄

62A6C443-E771-49BF-BBF8-AD5D7226792C.png

I saw someone suggesting he was a bot the other day and I’m not entirely sure he isn’t with his bizarre wording of things. One of the replies to this tweet said ‘It’s like pathological liar madlibs at this point.’

I think the attention on Kaylee came from the press too. An attractive curvy blonde young woman who has bikini photos on social media is always going to be a focus of press attention. I think the Goncalves family are grieving and pouring a lot of their grief into trying to advocate for Kaylee and are responding to the press who will be pursuing them to get the headlines. As they are so responsive, whilst the other families appear to be dealing with their grief privately, the press will keep going to them as the world is watching and they want their headlines.

They all break my heart. Ethan has far less press attention as a male and there aren’t as many videos of him going around but he just looks so young and he only turned 20 a few weeks earlier. The thought of one of his triplets arriving at the scene before police got there is awful. That poor lad is not just dealing with severe grief but also what he would have seen when he got to the house. There is one video of Xana where she laughs and it’s such distinctive laugh that it’s stuck in my head, she seemed to be a real joker always making people laugh. Maddie’s videos show her as someone fun loving and her boyfriends speech and those pink cowboy boots in the window make me want to cry. There is also a video of Maddie and Kaylee joking around in a shop where Kaylee is grabbing her arm and can’t stop laughing telling Maddie that she loves her. They all seemed so full of life that it makes what happened seem all the more incomprehensible. So many strangers feel so much sadness for these poor kids, their loved ones must be inconsolable.

4 lovely, fun, young people just starting adulthood, whose lives were stopped in the time that it takes people to have a coffee break. So many friends and families lives changed forever because of one sick bastard.

• Heart