Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AutumnSpring

This is a bit morbid and I hope no one judges me for this but, I hope there is a documentary or some sort that comes out about this case in the future. I find it hard to follow a trail for days on end so having it all collated in that format I find easier to follow.

Reactions: 25

Chrisxo

VIP Member
I class myself as a true crime fanatic I love researching cases etc and usually nothing affects me I’ve heard of the worst cases and I’ve not been affected I used to fall asleep to murder podcasts but this case has genuinely terrified me. I have a ten week old son and I keep thinking what if something like that happens to him I feel so so awful for them families especially their mothers I can’t comprehend it. There is evil everywhere. Rest in peace to those beautiful beautiful souls taken way too soon🤍 I think I’m going to have to stop looking at this case as it’s so disturbing and awful I can’t get them out of my mind they deserved better I only hope Justice is found 💔

• Heart
  • Sad

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Dylan is so so so so lucky. She won’t feel like it but my god. It’s the stuff of absolute nightmares.

Those poor poor kids. The thought of them being awake and that monster walking into your room is actually sickening. I’m honestly horrified by the evil that exists. I hope he spends a long long time in prison and gets fucked up by other prisoners. Disgusting piece of shit.

This whole thing is insane. So a delivery driver delivers something to xana and 10 odd minutes later he entered? He killed everyone in 20 odd minutes? The dog was barking and he walked past Dylan and she just retreated to her room for another 10 hours?
He drove around in his own car in the middle of the night on all those cameras? I wonder why he didn’t risk going back in at 9am to recover his sheath?

Reactions: 24

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
This case has always been a bit strange from the start .
I can’t understand how all them people on the house and only one man and nobody rang the police .
the ones who survived didn’t call the police for I think nine hours . Strange .
It's not strange though is it? She was completely traumatised. She's just seen someone in her house, absolutely paralysed with fear, all she can do is lock herself in her room and hope nobody hurts her.

Or, she's in a party house. She doesn't know what's going on, people are in and out all the time. She assumes it's just someone who's come to see one of her friends, some weirdo who always wears a mask.

Neither of those scenarios point to anything strange. They point to a poor young woman who will cope with immense survivor's guilt for the rest of her life, and even worse, she's doing it when the whole of social media seems to think she's someone evil.

• Heart

Katkitkat

I wonder if the murders were more opportunistic than people think. Maybe BK had been going and stalking/scoping out the house for a while (per the police report of at least 12 visits to the house prior), fantasising about going inside and murdering whoever his target was but previously had not had the confidence. I wonder if he possibly saw his chance when X received her food delivery and took it. He maybe thought that the delivery driver would be suspected as he was the one who went to the house around the time of the murders. He stalked them/the house for weeks, maybe months and took his chance when he saw an alternative suspect at the property and this is why he acted so quickly and made mistakes such as dropping the sheath.

I also sympathise with D and am surprised at the amount of people still going after her and attacking her character without all the information. Clearly the girl will be absolutely traumatised by what she saw that night and had a reason for not calling for help at the time (if this is even the case).

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
I guess it’s a good thing the judge has done this. Whoever got caught for this was never gonna get a fair trial thanks to the psychos on tiktok and Reddit. I mean they’ve been broadcasting innocent peoples names, photos and personal details to literally millions of people around the world for weeks so it would only get even worse when someone was actually charged. Been worse than an 17th century witch hunt 🙄

Boogs

VIP Member
I also think there is a chance that he genuinely didn’t see her. It was dark, he had just murdered 4 people in 20 mins and was making his escape. I would imagine that by that stage his mind would have been totally focussed on what he’d just done and getting out of there.

ot55

VIP Member
I’m torn. Part of me thinks he went there so many times, he must’ve gone in the house at least once. But I also feel like he’d have stuck out like a sore thumb at one of their parties. He didn’t attend the same uni and he was a lot older than the students (and he looks even older than his actual age). He also seems very awkward so I couldn’t imagine him blending in. He wouldn’t wanna draw negative attention to himself before the murders. “Remember that weirdo with the bushy eyebrows who came to that party a couple weeks ago that was being weird to girls, wasn’t really speaking to anyone and was snooping around. Let’s get the police looking for him.”

A possible explanation…I’ve seen a lot of theories that Maddie was his target and he didn’t intended on killing four people that night.Maddie’s bedroom can be identified from the outside as she had an M in her window. So with this knowledge, plus some time spent studying online floorplans, he probably found his way to her room pretty quickly and wouldn’t have needed to have looked around first
4C0CE460-845A-4CA4-8416-B73E59B62A87.jpeg

• Sad

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I thought it was said that the two surviving room mates were in the basement bedrooms during the murders.
I don't know if it was ever confirmed. But the police seem to have said things to either throw the killer off or to protect D&M.

Keep seeing comments on TikTok saying "So Dylan and Bethany said they didn't see or hear anything and now they're saying they did hear/see things... doesn't add up" - There's been no official confirmation about the surviving roommates until the PCA came out. We only know what MPD wanted us to know and they wanted us and the killer to think the surviving roommates were tucked up, asleep, in their beds, possibly on the bottom floor so that's what we knew. Would they want the killer to know they were seen? It could put the survivors at risk.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Just beyond terrifying. Worst nightmare stuff.
I think Maddie was the target and he went to Maddies room first hence the sheath. Then after he had killed m&K, e and x heard a commotion and went to check it out as x had just got her food delivered. I believe the voice Dylan heard saying 'im going to help you' was BK (I'm sure John wayne gacy said this exact thing to his victims). The thought of x being awake and crying is horrifying. I also think he was just physically exhausted and probably thought Dylan had already called 911, and so left as quick as he could and that's why she was left.
I feel for Dylan, she must have severed PTSD and trauma from it all, and most probably will have to relive it all again on the stand. She's a victim as well as the others and I really wish her the best. Maybe she just was totally paralysed with fear, maybe her phone was on charge in the kitchen or somewhere and she just didn't dare move. Truly one of the most awful things iv ever read.

• Sad

NeverEnough

VIP Member
I don’t really understand that theory. Surely if they were all sleeping, an unexpected delivery would wake potentially more than one up. Xana opening the door wouldn’t prove that she was the only one awake.

I feel that even when this case goes to trial, there were will thousands of internet sleuths trying to discredit the info that comes out and putting their slant on it because they know best.
The problem with said internet sleuths is that they honestly believe that the older forensic and investigative techniques that the police release to true crime documentaries are still the prevalent ones. For example the hereditary DNA technique which was used to catch the Golden State Killer was used for years before it became knowledge, and now has been more or less discontinued because a better method is available.

In short these sleuths believe they have perfect and complete information about any particular crime and they really really don’t. It’s often highly amusing watching threads covering high profile trials and one or two self appointed experts have mini meltdowns when the actual evidence gathered either differs, or directly contradicts, the “research” on the crime they had diligently gathered over months of obsess… sorry interest.

”Why did the police not make that public?” they cry. Because they are under no obligation to. They are there to solve crimes. If they want the “help” of the public they will appeal. In fact in my experience any appeal to the public produces 100 complications to every 1 piece of useful information. There was no man on the grassy knoll.

Summernights

VIP Member
I’m torn. Part of me thinks he went there so many times, he must’ve gone in the house at least once. But I also feel like he’d have stuck out like a sore thumb at one of their parties. He didn’t attend the same uni and he was a lot older than the students (and he looks even older than his actual age). He also seems very awkward so I couldn’t imagine him blending in. He wouldn’t wanna draw negative attention to himself before the murders. “Remember that weirdo with the bushy eyebrows who came to that party a couple weeks ago that was being weird to girls, wasn’t really speaking to anyone and was snooping around. Let’s get the police looking for him.”

A possible explanation…I’ve seen a lot of theories that Maddie was his target and he didn’t intended on killing four people that night.Maddie’s bedroom can be identified from the outside as she had an M in her window. So with this knowledge, plus some time spent studying online floorplans, he probably found his way to her room pretty quickly and wouldn’t have needed to have looked around first View attachment 1867150
That photo with the pink boots breaks my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Summernights

VIP Member
the thing is, the floor plan doesn’t make sense that x or e weren’t intended targets. K and M were both upstairs and the stairs to upstairs was right next to the kitchen whereas X and E where the other side of the house. It doesn’t make sense that he was disturbed upstairs by them because they were both found in X’s room. If K and M were the only targets. he could have done and been out of there without anyone realising. Xana was on her bed on tiktok while the other 2 were being killed upstairs
Just breaks my heart to think that if Ethan hadn’t stayed that night, or if X had stayed at Ethan’s they’d still be here. It’s really spooked me how you just really never know what’s going to happen

• Sad
  • Heart

ot55

VIP Member
Just seen this on Reddit. One of the early photos from the crime scene and you can see Xana’s door dash bag ☹
C57F7C0B-453F-4093-9CE6-F25ED77DF5C0.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Boogs

VIP Member
I totally get this, I am hyper vigilant too and the slightest noise has me wide awake.

We had CCTV installed thinking it would reassure me but instead spend ages checking it during the night instead.

I have tinnitus now so don't trust what I am hearing a lot of the time as have a constant ringing in my ears anyway.
I live happily on my own and am seen as someone who doesn’t scare easily but I’m always on alert. I lock my back door even when the dog is going out for a wee. I’m so worried that if I’m not in the habit of always doing it I’ll forget and someone will be able to get in. I’m such a ridiculously light sleeper that I once dated someone for a year and they only actually saw me asleep once when I was sick!

This case has definitely effected my sleep. I keep thinking about them and how they were relaxed and happy somewhere they should have been safe. Ethan had only turned 20 a few weeks earlier. They were just babies. Those poor girls have had such a massive life changing trauma at such a young age. How do you get over that?

• Heart
  • Sad