The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s tricky not to be obsessed with your weight/ body when you’re filmed constantly from every angle by your cringe husband, with his giant documentary camera and equipment.

if she was vlogging as she did in the good old HM days, she’d have far more control and probably feel more comfortable in her own skin.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s tricky not to be obsessed with your weight/ body when you’re filmed constantly from every angle by your cringe husband, with his giant documentary camera and equipment.

if she was vlogging as she did in the good old HM days, she’d have far more control and probably feel more comfortable in her own skin.
That’s a good point actually

Reactions: 2
2 weeks and no video. The video before that was just a crap video of them playing back an old vlog with commentary.
Stef has posted on his grid for weeks and weeks.
How can they call this their job? They hardly even have any ads so I dont know where their money comes from.

Reactions: 7
2 weeks and no video. The video before that was just a crap video of them playing back an old vlog with commentary.
Stef has posted on his grid for weeks and weeks.
How can they call this their job? They hardly even have any ads so I dont know where their money comes from.
He’ll be back next week & 50% of the video will be talking about creators block. He’s always going on about how he can’t stomach going back to the old more popular format. He should get a job where he can use all his equipment & skill, and just let Hannah keep going with the channel. She seems bored AF but recently seems to be making a bit more effort.

Reactions: 4
Do they even bother to explain when they will upload. I doubt they see much point as they have lost so many viewers.

Have they ever mentioned the planned podcast? Wasn't that the next big plan to try and resuscitate their careers?

He’ll be back next week & 50% of the video will be talking about creators block. He’s always going on about how he can’t stomach going back to the old more popular format. He should get a job where he can use all his equipment & skill, and just let Hannah keep going with the channel. She seems bored AF but recently seems to be making a bit more effort.
Yep, he has video recording and editing skills that he could use elsewhere. He could do weddings but Stef would think that type of work is below him, don’t know why when being a social media person is infinitely more embarrassing.

He would find some type of commercial work. He’s such a knob though that he probably hates the thought of working for someone else and having to stymie his so called creativity and special talent.

Reactions: 3
From looking at company house, wantfeed is dying a death! Oh how the mighty has fallen! Step it up Hannah- you are going to be the sole breadwinner soon enough!

Nearly a month since the uploaded anything on youtube again.

I can't imagine who would want to listen to those two narcissists on a podcast. Literally the only thing their videos have is silky shots. Take those away and it's just his obnoxious opinions and her drinking to drown him out.

Reactions: 7
And about 3 months since they first advised they were going to start a podcast. They are a bit too late really to start jumping on this bandwagon. There are already lots of couples doing podcasts and I can't see them having any usp to pick up a big enough audience.

they got a new dog- priorities! this can't be cheap, another purebred dog, how do they maintain their lifestyle? I think Stef might have another job on the side .. there's no way this is it.

Reactions: 5
they got a new dog- priorities! this can't be cheap, another purebred dog, how do they maintain their lifestyle? I think Stef might have another job on the side .. there's no way this is it.
I too am baffled by this! The way they seem to have everything luxe: the big house, renovating it straight away, paying for nursery for Rufus, all the expensive makeup& clothes .. it’s got to add up! 😳 The thing that makes me pretty sure they must have another job is they don’t seem too bothered about YT going down the pan

Is Stef a developer? Did he develop WantFeed himself? If so, I can see how he could have multiple projects on the side. I work as a developer too and the money is pretty good.

no he's not, he's just a video /creative type. he came to Australia to meet with the software development company that developed Wantfeed. which seems dead in the water, yet him and Hannah keep on using it.

I wonder if the Benson for beds mattress she is advertising today is better than the Casper mattress she advertised a few years back where in a vlog post she wrote it literally saved her life 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
They had seed money for want fees & asked people to invest didn’t they? Maybe they’re using that money??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.