The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, the thumbnail is everything they said they would never be šŸ™„! It looks cheap and his face is so hypocritical!

Reactions: 2
I'm assuming Stef will try to be controversial and witty whilst Hannah will sound bored and disengaged chipping in calling Stef such a dick every now and again.

Reactions: 6
Rufus' reaction to those cakes on her insta stories šŸ¤£ he's very cute, I must admit.

Reactions: 1
They got a new Hotpoint oven installed to promote. I remember another electrical company gave them their last oven only about 2-3 years ago. How random. If I was working for Hotpoint I wouldnā€™t pick influencers who had fairly recently promoted another oven. No one keeps an oven for only 2-3 years! To be fair maybe most people wouldnā€™t notice!

Reactions: 5
When you goggle M's the Word podcast it comes up with podcasts about miscarriage.
OMG that's even more embarrassing!! how stupid are they , did they not even google this ? their stupidity baffles me on a daily basis. I see Hannah has upped her engagement, even on Wantfeed, linking her clothes and everything she gets asked about since her style is one of the few likeable things about her. And the oven- mind blown- how stupid, they JUST moved into this house last year????they changed ovens after a year for a sponsorship? much sustainable and believable.

Reactions: 3
I watched one of Hannahā€™s lockdown what I eat in a day vlogs yesterday. I really like her vlogs, I think Hannah is very watchable in general, I love her style clothes-wise & some of her interiors. When they ripped the original features out if that house I was aghast but Iā€™ve gotten used to them in the house.
I wish sheā€™d do more vlogs & girlie type videos.

I wanted to like the podcast but struggled to get through it. Maybe it'll be better when they have topics other than the development of the podcast. Other guests should help it along as well. It bothers me that they're responding to their listeners when they generally ignore any comments or feedback. Just seems they're only doing it because it'll help the podcast rather than because they're interested in building a genuine rapport with their followers. I accept the fact that they make content purely to make money but it can make it all seem a bit hollow.

Iā€™d love it if Hannah did more on her blog. Friday favs, 10 tens etc. Even their favourite holidays theyā€™ve been on and why etc. Locations easiest with kids and worst. Stef would probably be best at skating somewhere so heā€™d probably get on well with doing that! Hahaha

Iā€™d love it if Hannah did more on her blog. Friday favs, 10 tens etc. Even their favourite holidays theyā€™ve been on and why etc. Locations easiest with kids and worst. Stef would probably be best at skating somewhere so heā€™d probably get on well with doing that! Hahaha
I bought the Mint Velvet fake leather leggings she had in her winter wardrobe video, theyā€™re fab!

I think Stef and Hannah have very different agendas for how they want their social media platforms to go. There grid posts on Sunday: Stef - some rambling about fear regarding the pandemic situation whilst his wife adds a photo about her Sunday skincare.

They are polo opposites and it must hurt him that he puts so much work into his art but vast majority of their followers are only interested in what lipstick Hannah is wearing or where she got her jumper.

Yeah, it must be pretty crushing for him, all the hate is directed at him, while even on here largely people say they like her style, they love her vlogs and they only ever watched their channel for her. The main criticism is that she seems disengaged.

I often wonder what would happen if they were to separate - her following would probably grow but she would probably do the type of content he thinks is vacuous. His following would dwindle - I often think he should just go into video production and create some sort of video creative agency for brands. His video editing skills are incredible, but he just isn't a story teller nor is he good in front of the camera.

Can't see the podcast being a success - so far it just seems to be a podcast talking about the process of making a podcast, which is kind of what it feels like the videos often are now.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, it must be pretty crushing for him, all the hate is directed at him, while even on here largely people say they like her style, they love her vlogs and they only ever watched their channel for her. The main criticism is that she seems disengaged.

I often wonder what would happen if they were to separate - her following would probably grow but she would probably do the type of content he thinks is vacuous. His following would dwindle - I often think he should just go into video production and create some sort of video creative agency for brands. His video editing skills are incredible, but he just isn't a story teller nor is he good in front of the camera.

Can't see the podcast being a success - so far it just seems to be a podcast talking about the process of making a podcast, which is kind of what it feels like the videos often are now.
If he does one more video where he talks about making the video!!! šŸ¤Æ

I agree I think heā€™s very talented. Itā€™s not an educated opinion as I know nothing about photography etc but he produces really beautiful videos.

So if he could just piss off & get a job, and Hannah can do vlogs & chat style Iā€™ll be happy!

I actually quite like Stef but I donā€™t really care about his opinions on various issues so the podcast doesnā€™t massively interest me although I have listened to bits. She calls him ā€œhunnyā€ in a fake posh voice on it for some reason.

Reactions: 4
the fake posh voice is the worst- I think someone told Hannah or she's been reading this thread that the disdain and resentment she had for her husband was real- and obvious and now she's on overdrive trying to prove that they're all lovey dovey. Stef is funny when he's not being a dick or pretentious and he does funny stuff well when he's interested. At the end of one of their videos he joked about if they split up he'd be a 'weekend Dad' and how good life would be if he only saw his kids on weekends, etc and it was funny done in a sarcastic way, and Hannah was a bit shocked by this and was like 'where are you going with this' it was interesting banter. I reckon they both have thought about it a lot- but Hannah has no life skills besides vlogging and buying stuff. He could survive on his own, but she couldn't. She needs him more than he needs her.

Yeah I think sheā€™s pretty needy, although sheā€™s find someone else so quickly. He wouldnā€™t. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.