The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they absolutely despise looking back at their old vlogs makes me think - was it really worth it?! Why bother with all the expensive kit, unstable income and compromising your child’s privacy. For what, so you could look back and cringe in your Instagram worthy home? I can’t help but think they would be happier more grounded people now if they’d not bothered.

Reactions: 9
The way they absolutely despise looking back at their old vlogs makes me think - was it really worth it?! Why bother with all the expensive kit, unstable income and compromising your child’s privacy. For what, so you could look back and cringe in your Instagram worthy home? I can’t help but think they would be happier more grounded people now if they’d not bothered.
Yeah, Stef in particular was really uncomfortable watching himself back. He comes across so arrogant which I think is to disguise the fact he’s insecure

Reactions: 1
Just watched their vlog reacting to an old video, at 2:28 did Hannah really say ‘oh I loved those leggings, too fat for them now’ 🤯 Hannah they were probably a size bleeping 4 so give over, this is why women have body issues
so sad! I think she clearly has always had issue with her weight and staying very skinny. She would look much more youthful and healthier if she toned down the strict work outs. I know she exercises so much for her mental health but seriously find a hobby that brings you joy - that doesn’t focus around staying thin!

Reactions: 1
They also used to say the whole point of making the vlogs was memories for Grayson but now they just look back bitterly at them. Also Hannah doesn’t have an ounce of fat on her now, the fact she thinks she does is worrying

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ohh tell us more!! Have you seen them in person with fifty cameras filming their silky montages? 🤣
ive seen them a few times, looking glum!!! 😂

He’s had plenty of weekends/ weeks away on his own. Let’s not shame her for daring to leaving her children and husband for a weekend 🙄🙄
Us TBF Hannah has always been the very hands on parent, Stef not so much.

Urgh! Just watching the latest video - I'm not all the way through, but it seems it me that Stef is just watching this back to validate his own opinion that the current videos are better and the old vlogs were tit. I have just watched a bit where he remarks at how boring it is. But this is precisely the point of vlogs, to get a slice of life, at least we as the viewers used to feel we got to know them. I actually used to love the slice of each day, and each week you'd get to know the days Hannah and Grayson went to Baby Sensory or whatever. They used to always say the reason they did the vlogs was to watch back with Grayson, but clearly that's not the case.

They both look so pained watching it, and their poor self image is depressing. But her comment about her weight is alarming!

I think probably what Stef can't handle now, is that even if he wasn't in the picture anymore, Hannah would be as successful on her own. Her crappy day in the life vlogs get just as many views as his overly produced videos.

Reactions: 6
Watching this makes me remember why I’d watch them every week and their commentary makes me remember why I don’t watch them anymore. They are both unbearable now.

Watching this makes me remember why I’d watch them every week and their commentary makes me remember why I don’t watch them anymore. They are both unbearable now.
Wow you really nailed it! This is exactly what I was thinking

Exactly - the reason I would look forward to half an hour on a Sunday to watch a young family do very mundane things like go to the post office, the footage of them on the vesper, 'here's Gracie' when they picked Grayson up from nursery. I don't want to be preached at or be given some poxy poem. Just want a slab of someone else's real life.

Reactions: 16
I agree with everyone else, I used to like watching the vlogs when Grayson was little and watching them do cute family things together. Stef is absolutely insufferable and he's one of the main reasons I stopped watching.

Nobody cares about your 'comedy' sections or your rambling monologues Stef! Literally nobody.

Reactions: 8
If they split I don’t think Hannah would keep doing the vlogs & Stef would have nothing to vlog about! 😂

Hannah's comments about her weight are so damaging and tone deaf. Just when I thought I couldnt be more irritated by her 😡

She just seems so utterly bored and a bit spaced out in that food one.
What would be really interested would be a what we drink in a week. That would be really telling I think. 🍷🍷🍷🍷
DYING ! this is so good!!
i saw that about her sister catch up. Hi Hannah! maybe if you put as much effort into your "work" videos as you do as being a passive aggressive witch, you'd actually get somewhere.

Just watched their vlog reacting to an old video, at 2:28 did Hannah really say ‘oh I loved those leggings, too fat for them now’ 🤯 Hannah they were probably a size bleeping 4 so give over, this is why women have body issues
I though the same I'm a size 10/12 and she must think that's obese!!!

To be fair she used to be so sweet and likeable and now she's whingey, boring, passive aggressive and generally miserable.

She was so critical on herself when they were watching the vlog from 5 years ago and I was thinking how much she had changed, not for the better. She's very up her own arse now. She's like one of those mums at the school who think they are better than you and wouldn't look at you twice unless your husband was good looking or had a good really good job or if you had mutual friends and she felt she had to be semi polite. I have a few of those at my sons school, basically a witch 😂

Considering they don’t seem adverse to spending money, I was quite impressed at now long Hannah has had a lot of her clothes & that she referred to expensive clothes as a “treat”

Just watched her wardrobe vlog, got to say I really enjoyed it! I love the fact Hannah owns items that are years old and she isnt someone that buys relentlessly. Much prefer hers to the likes of Lucy Jessica Carter or Elle Darby.

Last edited:
Yep, hats off to her. To buy clothes you wear for years is loads better than the fake capsule wardrobe nonsense other vloggers peddle.

Reactions: 4
She could do a capsule wardrobe style video, all her clothes went together and were fairly timeless.
I’d definitely watch a video from her styling outfits from her wardrobe

She could do a capsule wardrobe style video, all her clothes went together and were fairly timeless.
I’d definitely watch a video from her styling outfits from her wardrobe
It seems to me that she has less clothes than influencers who claim to have a capsule wardrobe. I also tune in for a styling video, she has a flair for styling outfits.

More Hannah content please & less about Stef’s hair transplant. I don’t mind Stef at all but I watch them for Hannah.

Wow I’ve never seen a man more up his own arse than Stef! Christ. He needs to remove the stick from it. Takes himself sooooo seriously, it’s actually difficult to watch! I followed Hannah for ages and ages but swiftly unfollowed when it was continuous house reno. Just watched some of their newer videos and Stef in particular has just got worse and worse over time. I’m pretty sure if they split up he wouldn’t even notice he’s just in his own head 24/7.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.