The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see how Wantfeed is a viable business. If you want people to know what you would like as a gift you just use an Amazon Wishlist and if you want to make commission from recommendations you affiliate link it.

Reactions: 2
I think WantFeed could be okay if they fixed the UI. It’s too slow and when you click to view more, it shows you the last items in the list which is really irritating.

It could be successful if they got more influencers/celebrities using it. Where they could post what they’re currently wearing/buying, and their minions could buy their stuff.

But at the moment, it’s aimed at regular people adding their favorite items to a list which has been done before multiple times (I’ve even worked on a similar project). It failed. No one is interested in this.

Does anyone think they got their dogs just to get more likes? Why would she create IG account for them unless she’s desperate for some more attention?

Reactions: 3
My mum purchased one of her makeup bags years ago, maybe in 2014, for me and she noticed the post stamp was waaaay cheaper than what they had charged her for delivering a tiny little makeup bag. My mum emailed Stef to ask why and she got the snottiest email back from him ever. Nasty piece of work and he could really do with a lesson in customer service!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just talking to my husband about this and he said £900,000 is what Stef would have valued it at to get the seed money, it’s not like it’s been valued at that by a bank or something official (I know nothing about these things)

My mum purchased one of her makeup bags years ago, maybe in 2014, for me and she noticed the post stamp was waaaay cheaper than what they had charged her for delivering a tiny little makeup bag. My mum emailed Stef to ask why and she got the snottiest email back from him ever. Nasty piece of work and he could really do with a lesson in customer service!
i ordered a makeup bag and they never sent it to me!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Dare you to ask Stef about it on Instagram 🤭
Haha it’s tempting! It was over 3 years ago now. Maybe I’ll do it anyway just to stir the pot.

I spoke to someone named Vicky who is their “Customer Relations Executive”. She said they sent it but there is no proof of postage or tracking so who knows if they actually sent it. Sucks I didn’t get a refund though.

Reactions: 1
The extra costs would have been for Hannah to bag them up and walk them down to the post
I spoke to someone named Vicky who is their “Customer Relations Executive”. She said they sent it but there is no proof of postage or tracking so who knows if they actually sent it. Sucks I didn’t get a refund though.
That is disgraceful. Those make up bags were overpriced in the first place but if they can't prove it was sent you should definitely have had a refund or a replacement sent.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who doesn’t think their new puppy is that cute?? I mean all puppies are cute but the way they rave about this puppy, I just don’t think it’s THAT cute

Reactions: 1
Kids are getting older so they think cute dogs will keep the viewers watching but it has already been done to death by every vlogger /Instagram family already.

He spent a day designing icons for Wantfeed because he paid two designers to do the job for him but decided he could do better. The man has money and time to burn.

His designs were very unclear. Both the other options he had were much better in my opinion.

He spent a day designing icons for Wantfeed because he paid two designers to do the job for him but decided he could do better. The man has money and time to burn.

His designs were very unclear. Both the other options he had were much better in my opinion.
I'm a UI designer/developer and WantFeed needs so much work. There's really simple stuff that needs to be fixed, it bothers me. I have no idea how they make money from it. It's annoying to use.

I’ve been on Wantfeed a couple of times and firstly Hannah’s own link in her Vlogs leads you to a dead end and then when you actually click on the item you like it just says 404 not found.

came across a blog post Hannah wrote in 2016 saying she’s so happy the viewers have helped with Wantfeed and that she appreciates and loves the viewers so much. Ha, it’s a much different tune now, she *never* bothers replying to messages and has a total air of superiority over the viewers

Omg...just listened to the trailer, I want to poke pencils in my ears! DULL DULL DULL! Both of them.

How many months have they been working on this Podcast? They don't even have a full episode available just a trailer. Who has trailers for a podcast?

And all the crap about it meaning the world to them, how they would love you to listen, subscribe and give feedback. They show zero interest in viewers or subscribers and ignore all the feedback they were given about the decline of the vlogs so I'll be giving that a miss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.