The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh Stef you’re so witty and subversive and dangerous! 🙄 You think you’re better than everyone else but we still remember the photos of you falling out of clubs in London with Cheska from Made in Chelsea!
OMG please tell me you can find and attach these photos. I need to see this! My guess is he’s wearing a blazer with one of those thin silk scarfs?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh Stef you’re so witty and subversive and dangerous! 🙄 You think you’re better than everyone else but we still remember the photos of you falling out of clubs in London with Cheska from Made in Chelsea!
Hahaha my husband dated Cheska!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My husband was watching over my shoulder one day and wouldnt believe me that Stef wasnt gay, he definitely is quite camp and looks like Cheskas gay best friend in those photos. Their channel has become so over-thought and fake. Cant stand the softly spoken fake posh accent stef does when he does voice overs and Hannah tries so so hard to be the organic earth mother when in reality she most likely an over stressed high functioning alcoholic (I suspect Hannah is self medicating her health anxiety with alcohol). I also think she has a slight eating disorder/exercise addiction.

Their channel used to be so relatable in London when it was actually normal vlogs with the odd silky thrown in until stef took over and started shoving his tit sketches followed by long boring monologues down our throat..all while sitting talking awkward tit in between with his drunk wife.

Hannah has completely changed I dont know if it's the filters she keeps using (that make her face look orange and her eyes look ice blue) but she just looks so strange and doesnt seem like herself anymore. They have both ruined it I think and stef is too proud to try and go back to how it used to be and hannah just doesn't seem to give 2 fucks about much anymore.

Reactions: 12
God I don't know how she can sit there and listen to his bullshit, she even looks at her watch as if to say hurry up already 😂...... She looks so stuck up the way she fluffs up her hair and trys to look extra pretty🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’m not liking this new format. It’s one thing to find watching someone else’s life vaguely diverting, but to hear those two jibber jabber without wit, insight or purpose is so dull.

Reactions: 5
Had to laugh when The Lush made fun of The Dick about his “pronunciation “ - she can’t even pronounce “pronunciation!! Thick as tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Hannah has always come off as a snooty witch esp before she had Grayson and she offended many by saying she wouldn't be having garish colourful baby play mats and toys in her home 🤨 (After she asked for recommendations and people responded with what they had!) however something about her used to be semi likeable after she had him but now I feel she’s seeming more bitchy and hateful than ever!!

Reactions: 8
I agree, her fake posh accent, pouting and trying to be funny is SO unlikeable.

Reactions: 6
I remember when Grayson was just a little baby and she wanted to establish some kind of a feeding routine so she put ear plugs on her head while he was crying and screaming wanting to be fed.😣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember when Grayson was just a little baby and she wanted to establish some kind of a feeding routine so she put ear plugs on her head while he was crying and screaming wanting to be fed.😣
Omg yes, she's definitely had post natal depression and never spoke about it, that would of been such a relatable thing for her to put out there.... Not putting ear plugs in to block out the sound of her baby, I can't say I have ever ever ever even thought of anything like it!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.