The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: the parenting stuff. I agree Hannah shouldn’t be drinking to excess around the kids (I say this as a former excess drinker in recovery for 2 years now, it’s the best thing for my child) but I do feel Hannah mostly talks to the children nicely or listens to them from what I have seen.

Stef however I’ve always felt uncomfortable with the way he’s talked to Greyson in an angry/irritated fashion, either that or he’ll talk to Greyson as if he’s a bloody grown adult. I think he thinks he’s being funny but you can see Greyson staring at him confused. I find it weird that he doesn’t converse with him like a child. My mum has always been very “sharp” or abrasive when talking to me and guess what.. I’m an adult now and I am not close to her in the slightest.

Reactions: 7
Christ anyone would think you were Hannah. If you're so keen on defending them what are doing on this thread.
Because I don't agree that they are abusing their children that obviously means I'm probably Hannah? And because I am correcting your knowledge of toddler potty training? Sure.

I think it was a crappy thing to film, but Rufus having an accident wasn't abnormal.

Reactions: 4
Because I don't agree that they are abusing their children that obviously means I'm probably Hannah? And because I am correcting your knowledge of toddler potty training? Sure.

I think it was a crappy thing to film, but Rufus having an accident wasn't abnormal.
Of course Rufus having an accident is normal! What’s not normal is laughing and shoving a camera in a 3 year old’s face, who you can see is visibly confused. Then posting it for the whole world to see. They are emotionally abusing their children. Have a look what nspcc say about emotional abuse...it’s them down to a T! https://www.nspcc.org.uk/what-is-child-abuse/types-of-abuse/emotional-abuse/

Reactions: 9

He is two years old, having an accident is perfectly normal. That's the point.

Shoving a camera in his face, posting it for the entire world to see, making a huge fuss so he looks ashamed and making the poor kid walk back with wet pants and snap at him for waddling uncomfortabley is not normal. Its cruel and awful and humiliating.

Kids have accidents. They get embarrassed and upset. Keep a spare pair of joggers in your bag, pick him up and tell him it's ok for christ sake.

No one has ever died from wetting their pants. But shame and humiliation and worry can have a huge impact on children, even at such a young age. That kid needed a hug and 'dont worry, we'll fix it'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Hannah and Stef are twats. We know that. But stop being bleeping weirdos and saying Rufus pissing himself and Stef being an insensitive dick warrants a call to the social. It doesn't. And neither does.telling your child to stfu under your breath. It makes Hannah a snide nasty witch at the time but their kids are safe and very loved. That is clear.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s a social services issue but it is concerning to see what they choose to include of the children in their vlogs and the ways in which they parent their children but I understand we all parent in different ways. Nobody is a perfect parent. We parent how we think is acceptable according to our own personality, beliefs and values.

Personally I wouldn’t include anything to do with toilet training in a vlog. It’s private to a child and as a viewer I don’t need to see it. There’s lines where you need to protect the rights of your child’s privacy. I don’t want to watch a child being toilet trained. I would certainly never embarrass my child and film it if he had a accident.

For me, I can see the children are well loved and looked after but i do wonder about the children’s social emotional development. Laughing when a child tells you he hates you? Embarrassing your child because he had an accident? Swearing at your child on a vlog he may well see one day? Making the child read monologues that they don’t understand?

Personally, I don’t think children should be on YouTube until they are of an age where they are able to give consent but it’s the world we live in today I guess. Everything is exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god no, is Stef just trying to drive more and more people away from the channel? Who the hell wants to watch these two sat down for 30-40 minutes talking politics and tit. I for one just want basic, day in the life vlogs, nothing crazy. He just doesn’t get it.
and she was pissed! Trying to sound intelligent and failing and then sitting there with her mouth open doing a silent laugh thing. CRINGE.

Steff is so out of touch with his audience which explains why the views have plummeted over the years.

I started watching Hannah Mags not long after she had Grayson and spoke open and honestly about childbirth and postpartum.

When the style of the videos began to transition into the ‘silky montage’ I still enjoyed the content as it was mixed with their original vibe.

As soon as Hannah became bored with uploading and Steff could do the work for her, he just took over and it seemed she didn’t really care which direction it went (so long as she didn’t have to do the work).

I later stopped watching entirely when Hannah started every sentence with “I’m so hormonal” and Steff showed us how much he likes to listen to his own voice.
She basically says in their latest offering they won’t be filming when she’s on her period. Wouldn’t we all love that luxury!!!!

• Wow
I don’t think it’s a social services issue but it is concerning to see what they choose to include of the children in their vlogs and the ways in which they parent their children but I understand we all parent in different ways. Nobody is a perfect parent. We parent how we think is acceptable according to our own personality, beliefs and values.

Personally I wouldn’t include anything to do with toilet training in a vlog. It’s private to a child and as a viewer I don’t need to see it. There’s lines where you need to protect the rights of your child’s privacy. I don’t want to watch a child being toilet trained. I would certainly never embarrass my child and film it if he had a accident.

For me, I can see the children are well loved and looked after but i do wonder about the children’s social emotional development. Laughing when a child tells you he hates you? Embarrassing your child because he had an accident? Swearing at your child on a vlog he may well see one day? Making the child read monologues that they don’t understand?

Personally, I don’t think children should be on YouTube until they are of an age where they are able to give consent but it’s the world we live in today I guess. Everything is exposed.
Totally agree. I don't put my children on social media as they don't have that choice. They're too young. And it should be up to them.

Reactions: 2
This was so awful to watch. I have a son the same age. I know that when he has an accident in public, even though it's completely normal and expected, he feels so upset and embarrassed. It's my job to make it ok, not film him and react in a way that makes him feel ashamed.

He then made the poor kid walk all the way back to the car with a camera shoved in his face, laughing at the fact that he was waddling in wet pants and not going fast enough. Pick the poor boy up and help him, not humiliate him and then share it with the world.

The irony is, he said he was trying to capture the precious moment of getting his first bike. He has probably just captured something that poor kid will be discussing in a future therapy session.
100%!!! You don’t pick up the camera for that! Talk about lost all sense of reality. And also, teaching them it’s a funny game to say you hate Daddy. Wtf!

Interested what the back of their merch hoodies say? Can anyone see where it’s for sale? That is a huge loss of sense of reality!!!!! Selling hoodies with an M on it and then a quote of theirs. on the back?? Christ.

Also I have been saying for years Hannah isn’t a very nice person deep down. I feel sad for her because I think she is bitter and unhappy about many things. The filter they use - dark, depressing is so Perfect for them right now!
If they ever read here, my advice:
Sell the house
Move back to London !

Last edited:
Finally unsubscribed. Its just bullshit isn't it? I'm sure their pseudo-intelligent patter goes down well at the school gates in Bath but, honestly, I won't be tuning in to find out what two drunken narcissists think about the state of the world.

Reactions: 11
I think the other question is, if thats the stuff they decide to leave in the vlog... what kind of behaviour towards their children do they edit out?

• Wow
I’m finally watching the end of their video.

Why is she putting on such a fake posh accent? They way she said Australia was insane.

Just watched an old video. What the hell happened to Widgey when they moved to Bath?

Reactions: 1
He couldn't handle listening to Stef drone on anymore so escaped.
They did take him to Bath but he ran away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh, and MERCH! At least their previous attempts at online products were a bit different - the make up bags, the prints, etc. But these tit hoodies? Who the duck is going to buy them???

I’m a long time reader of tattle, rarely comment but I just have to say this. I’ve seen a few times on here about people loving the times when she was doing the make up bags etc... please just know those bags were the idea and design of someone else who exudes talent. It was meant to be a joint venture but these 2 made sure it became all about them and the original designer is just too nice to have put up an argument. So the bit when you all loved her was a rip off of someone else’s hard word.
I’ll go back to reading and nodding, thanks 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m a long time reader of tattle, rarely comment but I just have to say this. I’ve seen a few times on here about people loving the times when she was doing the make up bags etc... please just know those bags were the idea and design of someone else who exudes talent. It was meant to be a joint venture but these 2 made sure it became all about them and the original designer is just too nice to have put up an argument. So the bit when you all loved her was a rip off of someone else’s hard word.
Oh really?? Anything else to add?!

Always thought the bags were the work of the seamstress that they had making the bags. Hannah just picked the liberty fabric which isn’t exactly hard!

Reactions: 2
Always thought the bags were the work of the seamstress that they had making the bags. Hannah just picked the liberty fabric which isn’t exactly hard!

She didn’t pick that either! I believe once it was taken away as a joint project they had a seamstress but the design and initial idea and initial bags made, was way before that.
I don’t have anything else to share, my friendship with the other person involved is incredibly old and when this “partnership” ended I didn’t ask anymore as I’ve no interest in them! 😊

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.