The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’s what he’s saying now but it wasn’t back when Grayson was a tiny baby and they were in London
It definitely comes from Joseph Kony, the warlord, knidnapper etc. who forced young boys to become soldiers and girls to become sex slaves.

Why anyone would use that as a nickname is beyond me!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No Coney was after the dictato, he has always said that. He’s awful, thinks he’s being so funny, in reality he comes across as a twit.

Reactions: 6
Just saw on her stories a pic of Rufus sleeping in his car seat. It looks like he’s in a high back booster! Is he even 2 yet? It was far too big, his head was nowhere near the head rest 😳 I’m sure they could afford a decent car seat if they can afford a million pound house 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just saw on her stories a pic of Rufus sleeping in his car seat. It looks like he’s in a high back booster! Is he even 2 yet? It was far too big, his head was nowhere near the head rest 😳 I’m sure they could afford a decent car seat if they can afford a million pound house 😤
Ffs that doesn't remotely fit him. Think hes 3 in August but still too young. The lap part of the belt should be just that. Not on the tummy. They've got an awful track record with car seats though.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The car seat does not look comfortable at all, they could have bought a Pearl Pro version from Maxi Cosi which has position for sitting upright or sleeping and would be much more suitable for a longer car rides.

That car seat stresses me out!! I stressed so much about my 5 year old using a seat like that as she wasn’t quite 5 at the time 🤣 he’s far too young!! Have they no sense at all??!

Reactions: 2
Nope! As if they have got him a proper car seat for a ridiculously long journey!
There’s no way he’s the right height / weight for a high backed booster

they are gross, really can't even hate watch them now. WHo's getting surgery, Hannah (again) or Stef?
i can't stand the way they treat those kids. Grayson seems as miserable as they are , and the youngest seems really clueless.
Can Hannah go a day without drinking? I challenge you Hannah!

yeah she's never mentioned it, people found it on here and GGossip. I think she had it for free and then did a video about it. She's really vain, despite all her earthy mamma persona, it's all an act for the 'gram.

Reactions: 4
She is looking hideous wearing the cycling shorts and cut out sports bra, just because something is gifted does not mean it suits you.

Reactions: 5
I also think that picture was photo shopped around the thigh area!! She has a lovely figure but if you zoom in it is very blurred near her thighs and hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.