The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t pick that either! I believe once it was taken away as a joint project they had a seamstress but the design and initial idea and initial bags made, was way before that.
I don’t have anything else to share, my friendship with the other person involved is incredibly old and when this “partnership” ended I didn’t ask anymore as I’ve no interest in them! 😊
Longtime reader, first time poster!
Wasn’t she littletailoress on Instagram? I don’t think Hannah had a clue about liberty fabrics before.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Longtime reader, first time poster!
Wasn’t she littletailoress on Instagram? I don’t think Hannah had a clue about liberty fabrics before.
Oh my gosh I followed the little tailoress for years! That completely makes sense, the Liberty fabric is completely her style and now you mention it I remember Hannah and co going to visit her at her house once because the husbands were friends!

Oh my gosh I followed the little tailoress for years! That completely makes sense, the Liberty fabric is completely her style and now you mention it I remember Hannah and co going to visit her at her house once because the husbands were friends!
Yes they were supposed to be doing the children’s clothing range together, they didn’t work out as business partners and Hannah ended up using the fabric for the makeup bags!

Reactions: 1
I remember that! She was saying she couldn’t find any good boys clothes wasn’t she! Ah it all makes sense now! Amy is an absolutely delight! I hope she’s ok I haven’t noticed her pop on insta for ages and I know she was really poorly for a while. She made quite a name for herself in the knitting community but I think she had to back off a bit because of her health

Reactions: 4
And before the bags I’m pretty sure she was ‘designing’ little boys clothes with her friend (Amy?) because I remember Grayson being dressed up in the samples
When they didn’t work then the vlogs turned to liberty fabric shopping

Latest video, Hannah is sat there just looking at him thinking "shut the duck up" the whole way through😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t watch the new format YouTube video for long. I never really watched them for their opinions so I’m not about to start now. I used to enjoy the domestic stuff interspersed with silkies & soothing music - it was accessible & aspirational. Not so keen on the skits or the chat. Why not have different YT channels - or indeed different platforms - for different content? I’m worried they are killing the goose that laid the golden egg because of Stef’s desire to innovate & be seen as an edgy creative. Most OG followers were there because of Hannah & her style/make-up, not because they give two hoots about what Stef thinks about the state of world politics. What are they trying to do - educate, inform, entertain, sell...it’s all getting a bit self referential & circular. I think maybe Stef wants to get into MSM as a presenter or reporter so wants to re-position himself as a contrarian programme maker but I’m not sure this is his strong suit. He’s no Charlie Brooker. Hannah just goes with the flow not realising that in many ways she is the biggest asset. It’s a shame really, as I like them a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New video:
0-3 minutes = talks in a German accent
3-6 minutes = talks in an American / forest gump accent
6-9 minutes = compares his vlogs to a Metallica album

= stopped watching there

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I skipped through and managed to land on a part where Stef is doing a crappy monologue. I'm sorry as well he's very sweet but I jjust can't watch Rufus walking around in slow mo anymore. It grates on me. If that was my child I'd be like chop chop

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t Stef have a thing about YouTubers and clickbait titles...?

His latest video? Why I’m getting cosmetic surgery.

🙄🙈🙄

Reactions: 6
Why does Stef call Hannah, ‘Cones’?
It’s basically from a Ugandan war lord who is responsible for for killing and raping thousands of men woman and children and also turning children into soldiers. Stef thinks it’s funny. If you google ‘war lord Kony’ it’ll come up for you

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It’s basically from a Ugandan war lord who is responsible for for killing and raping thousands of men woman and children and also turning children into soldiers. Stef thinks it’s funny. If you google ‘war lord Kony’ it’ll come up for you
I see🙄 sounds on brand lol

thank you 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly surprised he hasn’t been cancelled yet

Reactions: 5
Ooh Stef you’re so witty and subversive and dangerous! 🙄 You think you’re better than everyone else but we still remember the photos of you falling out of clubs in London with Cheska from Made in Chelsea!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.